Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

who has the most 'abrasive' personality in reform

+5
Niktaf
Luminastus
Goraax
Ishkafel
zethy
9 posters

who has the most 'abrasive' personality in reform

who has the most 'abrasive' personality in reform Vote_lcap10%who has the most 'abrasive' personality in reform Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
who has the most 'abrasive' personality in reform Vote_lcap19%who has the most 'abrasive' personality in reform Vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
who has the most 'abrasive' personality in reform Vote_lcap19%who has the most 'abrasive' personality in reform Vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
who has the most 'abrasive' personality in reform Vote_lcap127%who has the most 'abrasive' personality in reform Vote_rcap 27% [ 3 ]
who has the most 'abrasive' personality in reform Vote_lcap136%who has the most 'abrasive' personality in reform Vote_rcap 36% [ 4 ]
who has the most 'abrasive' personality in reform Vote_lcap10%who has the most 'abrasive' personality in reform Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zethy

lol sry just bored and got inspired by some random comments
VOTE for the most harsh/aggresive person in reform

Ishkafel

Ishkafel

2 horse race

Goraax

Goraax

What does abrasive even mean?

Cause if it means what i think it means, then Fearom.

Luminastus

Luminastus
Guild Master

I take credit for inspiring this post.

But, why is Zethy even on the list lol.

Niktaf

Officer

Must have at least 25 votes before it's done. I'll be disappointed if I don't win.

unholysin

unholysin
Officer

Abrasive....

... tending to annoy or cause ill will; overly aggressive: an abrasive personality.

I can only pick one?

Ishkafel

Ishkafel

Niktaf wrote:Must have at least 25 votes before it's done. I'll be disappointed if I don't win.

zethy

bump

Fool

Fool

Noone listed has an abrasive personality, they just all need to smoke more so they can get along..

malicus

malicus
Core

WTF I didn't make the list.

You are all cunts!

Niktaf

Officer

Zethy made the poll so............that's where the blame lies.

Ishkafel

Ishkafel

fuck - im falling behind

Ishkafel

Ishkafel

who the FUCK voted for zethy?? and havok for that matter.. he studders too much

Restraint

I VOTE ME

zethy

not enough votes for niktaf im immensely disappointed

Ishkafel

Ishkafel