Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ACCEPTED Skankarella- Holy/Disp Priest

+2
Niktaf
Skankarella
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ACCEPTED Skankarella- Holy/Disp Priest Empty ACCEPTED Skankarella- Holy/Disp Priest Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:57 am

Skankarella

Name: Skankarella - Spec Class: Holy/Disp

Character
1. Do you have our required raiding mods (if not you will be required to have them before your first raid):
- oRA3 – Yes
- Omen3 Threat Meter – No Skada
- Deus Vox Encounters –No DBM
- EPGP Lootmaster – Yes

2. Character
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/skankarella/simple

3. Is this the character you spend most / all of your time on?
Yes (ATM)

4. Did you level this character from 1-85? (required)
Yes

5. Do you have any worthy alts?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/chillipower/simple
was MAIN at start of cata and through WoLK

PRE WoLK
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/gator/simple

6. What is your preferred talent build? If you play a hybrid class, will you be able to respec according to the raid group's needs? If so, what other talent builds can you accommodate (skill wise and gear wise)?
Discipline has always been my favorite spec for priest (if needed can go smite spec for some fights) have picked up holy as ms atm due to fixes on Disp

7. Please briefly explain how your class should equip himself for PvE. How should each statistic be considered, and why?
Atm due to gear i am on the Spirit band wagon and im pretty happy with it atm helps sustain longer fights and in a raid group makes a steady rotation easyer to conserve mana for those panic situations. I am always looking for new ways to improve as well and take constructive criticism well

8. What glyphs do you use and why?
I am using Glyph of PoH in both specs (imo one of the BEST ones available for 5mans to 25mans and imo compulsory)and holy spec im sporting GS and renew it is possible to run glyph of Flash heal instead of renew and some fights like ie Chimaeron i would chuck on before fight.
As for disp cant go past Penance and PW:B just cant work with out tho again in Chimaeron would pass up penance for Glyph of Flash Heal

9. List the value of your relevant stats:
Sp: 7145
Haste: 1261 9.85%
Mana Regen:3422 mp5
Combat Regen: 2225 mp5
Crit Chance 537 12.08%
Mastery: 827 12.61%

10. What are your professions? How do your professions assist you in raiding? Tailor, Back enchants are win :p
and i have just picked up herbing and lvl atm for the haste buff

11. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they? Nope not yet cloth is $$$

12. Have/Had you completed: NONE ON THIS CHAR
- Molten Core Attunement – No
- Blackwing Lair Attunement - No
- Karazhan Attunement -No
- SSC / TK Attunement -No
- BT / Mount Hyjal Attunement -No

13. List your reputation standings with the following factions. Again not on this char
Ashtongue Deathsworn:
Argent Dawn:
Brood of Nozdormu:
Cenarion Circle:
Hydraxian Waterlords:
The Scale of the Sands:
The Violet Eye:
Zandalar Tribe:
Argent Crusade:
Kirin Tor:
Knights of the Ebon Blade:
Wyrmrest Accord:
The Sons of Hodir:
Horde Expedition:
Ashen Verdict:

No TO all!!!

14. Do you have any legendaries, rare exalted reputations or achievements that will assist the guild?
NOT on THIS CHAR
Social
15. Your real name? Daniel Excell

16. How old are you? 23yrs old

17. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you (note the adjustment of server time by an hour may compound with an adjustment in your time zone by an hour as well)?
Brisbane GMT+10 DLST just adds a hour on to svt for me no biggy

18. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you? None that i Know of ... if i do i hope i wasn't a prick to them

19. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).
Scrubs, Officer 2IC (start of Wrath was our best time i had the most fun with these guys and made some great friends in RL as well, we Disbanded due to many of the players having RL knocking at there door was quite a shame). Then Fallen, Raider (friendly guild but only running a 10man team atm and most ppl a just socialplayers) . SNaCH, raider. (Till disband Fucks me the day i applied they disbanded stayed a few weeks and got 9/10 cleared with the left overs but there raid times bit late for my job 930pm svt-230am svt)

20. If possible, provide a link to your previous guild's DKP/EPGP site.
N/A

21. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL report with your previous guild.
i have a log in for WoL but i cant figure out how to use it sorry
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/109254/
Gameplay
22. How many hours and at what times do you play each week?
My Girlfriend plays as well so its mad i get heaps of time hahah per day prob 4-8 hours depends whats going on in game

23. Please list your /played (Total time played and Time played this level).
Skankarella: Total time played, 12days, 8hours,49mins.. time at this level: 1 day, 8 hours 33 mins
PLEASE NOT I HAVE 3 ACCOUNTS WITH ACROSS ALL 9 LVL 85's
24. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (Pre-BC, BC and WoTLK – go into detail with WoTLK ICC and the roles you have played)? NOTHING on this Char!!!

25. Learning a new boss will most likely involve using a large quantity of consumables and having a large repair bill. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?
YES was gold capped pre cata release

26. Having at least the best gear obtainable outside of raid instances is mandatory, and they should be enchanted and socketed with the best enchants and gems. Do you meet this requirement? i am working on the shoulder enchant atm 3days at MAX till i have it

27. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)? YES !!!! up to a max of 5hours tho no limit on weekends tho

28. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).

29. Do you PvP? Are you interested in rated BG's / Arena? yer i love rocking some pvp

30. What World of Warcraft PvP experience do you have?
2.8k rating on my other priest " Chillipowder " cheated tho was a 5's team

Other
31. What are your reasons for applying to join Reform, over another guild? i like your raid Times

32. Are you currently applying to any other guilds?
NO

33. Being able to communicate on Vent is mandatory. Do you have the ability to speak on Vent? Will you?
YES
34. Do you have a stable internet connection?
YES

35. Are you prone to getting capped/shaped/etc?
NO

36. List some of the specs of the computer you play WoW on.

all high or above ( im running a quad GTX 480 system)

37. Describe what you think is your defining quality. What will make us want to recruit you over someone else? Realise that a majority of applications contain some variant of a "want to be the best" (this is a great question to convey your personality). Yer being the best is fun i really just want to have fun and progress with a good bunch of ppl like mined and what not ...

38. How many achievement points do you have?2435

39. Are you interested in contributing towards guild achievements? YEP

40. Do you have your epic flying mount training? YEP

41. Have you answered all questions wholly? to the best of my ability

42. Anything else you want to add?[img][/img]https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img98/9647/skankv.jpg

Niktaf

Officer

Although you don't have cataclysm raiding experience on your priest, I don't think it would be bad to pick up another priest especially if you learn fast.

If you prefer playing disc, you probably should have stuck to it. Holy has better raw throughput (subject to damage patterns), but disc isn't as far and away the worst spec as many people make it out be. Its just bad play and poor planning that causes inferior results most of the time.

Specwise,you probably should drop strength of soul (shit talent until tuesday) and surge of light. Glyphs look ok except you shouldn't need to use glyph of flash heal on Chimaeron if you play well enough or the raid does. Also glyph of PWS isn't bad since you'll be using it a lot for raiding. Shield spam to a reasonable degree isn't dead; EJ thread and most players are shit.

Skankarella

Niktaf wrote:Although you don't have cataclysm raiding experience on your priest, I don't think it would be bad to pick up another priest especially if you learn fast.

Learning fast is apart of my RL job

The most important thing i want to portray is that im keen to learn and progress

Skankarella

Changes made to spec TY

Fool

Fool

Needs more crit.

And enchants.

Skankarella

Fool wrote:Needs more crit.

And enchants.

not really constructive is it, I cant pull it out of thin air and as for enchants pls specify

Fool

Fool

Inside joke, my bad >_<

And.. uh.... bracer enchant missing.

unholysin

unholysin
Officer

Looks good. Pst Unholysin, Erick, Luminastus or Zethy in game.

darkanubis

Seems like a person we can work with, I have to ask on why you gemmed for mastery (chest/helm/boots) haste > mastery/crit, another thing is that currently int provides more benefit/mana reg than spirit, so the blue socket should be +int/+spirit gems. Please correct me if i'm wrong, over all seems like a solid player. GOod luck with app Very Happy

10ACCEPTED Skankarella- Holy/Disp Priest Empty Re: ACCEPTED Skankarella- Holy/Disp Priest Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:05 am

Saji

wheres all the enh shammies?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum