Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anchors - Prot/Arms Warrior

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anchors - Prot/Arms Warrior Empty Anchors - Prot/Arms Warrior Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:36 am

Anchors

Character
1. Character (feel free to include any alts)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/anchors/advanced

2. What is your preferred talent build
Protection

3. Briefly explain your priority in stats
Mastery>Stam>Parry>Dodge>Hit>Exp>Strength>Etc

4. What glyphs do you use and why?
Cleaving; Obvious damage increase, and threat increase in AoE.
Devastate; A main Single Target Move. The 5% Crit Increase is a basic increase in Threat.
Shield Slam; Main move for Prot, always top priority move, used whenever possible. 10% Damage Increase is a simple threat increase.

5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?
None really, I only have things that will benefit my class in terms of Professions.

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you?
GMT+10, Daylight Saving makes my time GMT+11.

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?
Do not know any members.

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).
LoTH - Because I stepped down from a raiding position towards the end of WoTLK and then did not recieve a raiding invitation for Cata.

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screenshot of recount/skada in action.
No, sorry.

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)
29 Days, 13 Hours, 49 Seconds.

11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?
Ulduar, ICC.
2/6 BWD, 2/4 BoT.

12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?
Yes, I am.

13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?
Always able to.

14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).
Relatively old picture, not in combat, but shows all the features of my UI.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/anch.jpg/

Other
15. Anything else you want to add? Tell us a Joke!
My name's Ben. I'm 17, strong interest in Gaming.

2Anchors - Prot/Arms Warrior Empty Re: Anchors - Prot/Arms Warrior Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:21 am

Ishkafel

Ishkafel

4 unenchanted items
1 empty socket in1 item
Blacksmithing:
2 missing sockets
Jewelcrafting:
3 unused Dragon's Eye

3Anchors - Prot/Arms Warrior Empty Re: Anchors - Prot/Arms Warrior Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:57 pm

Anchors

Working on fixing all those, hoping for a chest upgrade today aswell.
The JC is hard, because I only get 2 Dragon's Eye a day, and recipes are 10 each (or 5) ahah.

4Anchors - Prot/Arms Warrior Empty Re: Anchors - Prot/Arms Warrior Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:06 pm

Erik

Erik
Officer

no spots for melee dps nor tank - take ish's advice, if you want to get in a guild don't look half assed doing it.

Good luck with other guilds

http://b0sley.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum