A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nowin - Feral (tank) Druid

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Nowin - Feral (tank) Druid on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:58 am

1. Character http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/nowin/advanced

2. What is your preferred talent build 0/38/3 there really isn't much else you can put in. You take all the mitigative talents and avoid the cat DPS ones.

3. Briefly explain your priority in stats My priority in stats are Agility/Mastery/Dodge/Crit/Stam in that order. I used to prioritize stam pre-raiding in order to survive substantial burst damage but as my raiding gear has progressed I've focused more on Agility/Mastery in order to increase my Avoidance and Mitigation.

4. What glyphs do you use and why? Lacerate, Mangle, Berserk and Barkskin are the only ones worth mentioning as they provide mitigation.

5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they? I'm a 525 cook and can make 90stam/90(primary stat) food but in terms of rare recipes no. I'm a 525 Alchemist (Flask Master) if that helps.

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you? I live in adelaide so daylight savings does effect me, however I go by server time so it wouldn't be an issue.

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question). I used to lead and manage a 9/12 (when it was still early progression) however due to study many members fell out so we made a mutual decision to disband.

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screenshot of recount/skada in action.

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time) 25 days on this toon. Vanilla I played a hunter with 35 days played, BC played a warrior with 22 days played. Wrath played a Rogue with 27 days played.

11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?Vanilla - ZG/MC, BC - SSC/TK, Wrath - Malygos/OS3D (Pre-Ulduar before I quit)

12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold? I have plenty of gold (being half asian and all Razz)

13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)? I do work casually (10-15 hours a week) so I'm not going to lie and say that I can attend every raid, it generally doesn't effect my raid times unless completely urgent and necessary. In a month I may miss 1-2 max.

14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss). https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/f/wowscrnshot022511170941.jpg/ - Quick screenshot I took, obvious raid frames would be on the left if I was in a group.

Other
15. Anything else you want to add? Tell us a Joke! Nowin is derived from my last name Nguyen when I tried explaining to a friend how to pronounce it, Nowin kind of stuck haha

View user profile

2 Re: Nowin - Feral (tank) Druid on Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:08 am

Niktaf

Officer
You have glyph of insect swarm on your feral armory and you probably need to pick up perserverance and master shapeshifter over kotj or stampede.

View user profile

3 Re: Nowin - Feral (tank) Druid on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:30 am

Those are good points, you'll have to excuse my laziness there. I swear I had the right glyph though

View user profile

4 Re: Nowin - Feral (tank) Druid on Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:41 am

pst an officer in game for invite:P

View user profile

5 Re: Nowin - Feral (tank) Druid on Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:49 am

Dodge > Mastery IMO, and reforge EVERYTHING to dodge.

The thing about SD/Mastery is that it completely ignore magical/elemental inc damage. Fights like Cho'Gall which have magical+physical damage, SD will only absorb the pyhsical side, leaving you completely vulnerable to the magical aspect, whereas dodge is only a 2-roll system (hit or dodge).

Unless you're hitting Enrage every cd, KOTJ and PM are completely useless. You have way more mitigation speccing into Perseverance. Stampede are wasted talent points as well because Melee Haste = useless for bears. It has no real effect on threat unless you get lucky and proc a 3 Fury Swipes.

Finally, Glyph of Barkskin isn't mitigation because you are already crit immune with talents.

View user profile

6 Re: Nowin - Feral (tank) Druid on Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:52 am

yeah like fool said ur gearing/gemming is kinda inconsistent barkskin is pvp glyph u'd prolly use faery fire maul and something else

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum