Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beefysauce - holy - Paladin

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Beefysauce - holy - Paladin Empty Beefysauce - holy - Paladin Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:31 am

perri-perri

1. Do you have our required raiding mods (if not you will be required to have them before your first raid):
- oRA3 – Yes
- Omen3 Threat Meter – Yes
- Deus Vox Encounters – No
- EPGP Lootmaster – No

2. Character
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thaurissan&cn=Beefysauce

3. Is this the character you spend most / all of your time on?

Yes have been leveling alts recently though

4. Did you level this character from 1-80? (required)

Yes

5. Do you have any worthy alts?
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aman'Thul&cn=Therate

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aman'Thul&cn=Huntbot

Am willing to send them over depending on how things go

6. What is your preferred talent build? If you play a hybrid class, will you be able to respec according to the raid group's needs? If so, what other talent builds can you accommodate (skill wise and gear wise)?

Since i hit 80 i have enjoyed healing and even to this day i still enjoy it.

7. Please briefly explain how your class should equip himself for PvE. How should each statistic be considered, and why?

Since 4.0.1 mastery has become a important stat for any class.So as a holy paladin reforging all your gear into mastery whilst having a decent amount of haste,crit,SP and spirit.

8. What glyphs do you use and why?

Prime

Glyph of Word of Glory(always using),divine favor(Good for healing intense fights),seal of insight(increased heals)

Major

Glyph of Beacon of light(no mana cost,light of dawn(helps alot in AOE situations) and cleansing

Minor

Glyph of Blessing of kings and insight

9. List the value of your relevant stats:

Crit Chance: 35.34%
Haste Rating: 593
Mana Regen: 599
SP : 3455
Mastery : 14.08%

10. What are your professions? How do your professions assist you in raiding?

Mining : Just to help me out with JC

Jewelcrafting : TO get the 34 int gems

11. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?

Not currently

12. Have/Had you completed:
- Molten Core Attunement – No
- Blackwing Lair Attunement - No
- Karazhan Attunement - No
- SSC / TK Attunement - No
- BT / Mount Hyjal Attunement - Yes

13. List your reputation standings with the following factions.
Ashtongue Deathsworn: Friendly
Argent Dawn: Honored
Brood of Nozdormu: Hated
Cenarion Circle: Neutral
Hydraxian Waterlords: Neutral
The Scale of the Sands: Neutral
The Violet Eye:
Zandalar Tribe: Friendly
Argent Crusade: Exalted
Kirin Tor: Exalted
Knights of the Ebon Blade: Exalted
Wyrmrest Accord: Exalted
The Sons of Hodir: Exalted
Horde Expedition: Exalted
Ashen Verdict: Exalted

14. Do you have any legendaries, rare exalted reputations or achievements that will assist the guild?

Not currently

Social
15. Your real name?

Pierre A.k.A Perry

16. How old are you?

17. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you (note the adjustment of server time by an hour may compound with an adjustment in your time zone by an hour as well)?

I'm playing in Melbourne, Australia. GMT 10+, 11+ with Daylight Savings (Same as Server Time).

18. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?

Goraax : Met in a 10man 3D OBS run.He might say im pleasant

19. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).

Dragons of Midnight - Raider : I mostly healed in raids for them and was always there for the raids.I was kicked from the guild because i had a 5 or so month break from wow.Well my account lol

RaidJuice - Core Raider : My job in the guild consisted of either healing on my pally or dps'ing on my druid.I left the guild because alot of people weren't putting the effort into raids and also showing up to raids.My druid is still currently in the guild.

20. If possible, provide a link to your previous guild's DKP/EPGP site.

None

21. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL report with your previous guild.

None

Gameplay
22. How many hours and at what times do you play each week?

Play from around 6:25 ish till 8:00am then 3:30pm till about 10:30pm weeknights
Weekends is like the whole day unless im out with friends

23. Please list your /played (Total time played and Time played this level).

Total time played : 47 days, 1 hour, 42 min
Time played this level : 27 days,3 hours, 11min

The reason i took so long was due to my old computer.I could barely get 10 framerate anywhere and that was with the lowest settings.
Now with my new computer i barely have framerate lag and i get to 80 now with under 7 days game play time with ease.

24. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (Pre-BC, BC and WoTLK – go into detail with WoTLK ICC and the roles you have played)?

No Pre-BC and BC(Only got WoW after WoTLK came out)
N
Naxx 12/15
Uld 4/14 done more on my druid 10/14
ToTC 5/5
ToGC 2/5
ICC 12/12 normal 7/12(Marrowgar,LDW,lootship,saurfang,fest,rot and PP have done BQL on druid) HM in 10man
ICC 9/12(all but BQL,sindy and LK) normal 1/12(Lootship) HM 25man

I have healed all of these raids and dps'd some of them

25. Learning a new boss will most likely involve using a large quantity of consumables and having a large repair bill. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?

Yes

26. Having at least the best gear obtainable outside of raid instances is mandatory, and they should be enchanted and socketed with the best enchants and gems. Do you meet this requirement?

Yes

27. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?

Yes

28. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).

Will post one ASAP

29. Do you PvP? Are you interested in rated BG's / Arena?

I do enjoy pvp'ing.Havent done arena yet but i wanting to do so in the next season

30. What World of Warcraft PvP experience do you have?

Just BG's lol.

Other
31. What are your reasons for applying to join Reform, over another guild?

Well from what i have read you have fun and friendly guildies and your a 25man raiding guild which has progressed really well.

32. Are you currently applying to any other guilds?

No

33. Being able to communicate on Vent is mandatory. Do you have the ability to speak on Vent? Will you?

Yes i will if required.Because normally i just listen to others on vent(sounds creepy but yeah lol).

34. Do you have a stable internet connection?

Yes only reason for dc'ing is due to my sister pulling switching off the modem

35. Are you prone to getting capped/shaped/etc?

No

36. List some of the specs of the computer you play WoW on.

Intel i7 CPU 920 Quad core @2.67 GHz
3GB Ram
1 GB graphics card
23 inch Full HD screen(not part of the PC but yeah)

37. Describe what you think is your defining quality. What will make us want to recruit you over someone else? Realise that a majority of applications contain some variant of a "want to be the best" (this is a great question to convey your personality).

Well im very sociable to everyone i play with in raids or not.If i make a mistake i dont make up excuses or blame someone else i just take it and hopefully not make it again.I also try maintain a good standard of healing or dps in raids and random dungeons.I am always watching videos of strategies for fights that seem to be a problem and i am always alert during raids.

38. How many achievement points do you have?

4670 lost some due to fraction change.Not many though

39. Are you interested in contributing towards guild achievements?

Yes

40. Do you have your epic flying mount training?

Yes

41. How fast have you levelled previously and how fast are you expecting to level to 85?

I level pretty fast.Well for me i should take about a week to get to 85.Might take longer if i pvp.

42. Have you answered all questions wholly?

Yes

43. Anything else you want to add?

Well,i just cant wait for cata =)

2Beefysauce - holy - Paladin Empty Re: Beefysauce - holy - Paladin Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:58 pm

havok

havok
Officer

Thanks Perry for applying to Reform. Can you please link a screen shot of your ui. Smile

3Beefysauce - holy - Paladin Empty Re: Beefysauce - holy - Paladin Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:52 pm

perri-perri

Beefysauce - holy - Paladin Wow_ra10

4Beefysauce - holy - Paladin Empty Re: Beefysauce - holy - Paladin Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:54 pm

perri-perri

It cut out abit of the screenshot but hopefully you get the idea

5Beefysauce - holy - Paladin Empty Re: Beefysauce - holy - Paladin Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:57 pm

havok

havok
Officer

Thanks, have no questions for you, happy to invite for trail, as long as you can make all of our raid nights. Smile

6Beefysauce - holy - Paladin Empty Re: Beefysauce - holy - Paladin Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:58 pm

havok

havok
Officer

Pst me ingame.

7Beefysauce - holy - Paladin Empty Re: Beefysauce - holy - Paladin Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:13 pm

perri-perri

kk i will wen i log on

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum