Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stormfiend - Marksman - Hunter

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stormfiend -  Marksman -  Hunter Empty Stormfiend - Marksman - Hunter Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:15 am

Stormfiend

Character
1. Do you have our required raiding mods (if not you will be required to have them before your first raid):
- oRA3 – Yes
- Omen3 Threat Meter – Yes
- Deus Vox Encounters – Yes
- EPGP Lootmaster – No

2. Character
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thaurissan&cn=Stormfiend

3. Is this the character you spend most / all of your time on?
Yes

4. Did you level this character from 1-80? (required)
Yes

5. Do you have any worthy alts?
I have a paladin who is on another account. I dont play him at all.

6. What is your preferred talent build? If you play a hybrid class, will you be able to respec according to the raid group's needs? If so, what other talent builds can you accommodate (skill wise and gear wise)? My prefered talent build atm is 2/31/3.

7. Please briefly explain how your class should equip himself for PvE. How should each statistic be considered, and why? For Marksman hunters, Crit and attack power are god. Those two stats can separate good and bad dps. Although there are others stats such as mastery atm, which is a very efficient stat to have for PVE, because that extra chance of a shot doing 115% weapon damage is pretty good.

8. What glyphs do you use and why? Prime Glyphs - Glyph of Steady shot (because steady shot is one of the most used shots), Glyph of Arcane shot (another shot which i use all the time, one of the main dps shots) and Kill-Shot (this glyph is a great glyph because when the boss in down to 20%, i can pull off 2 kill shots in 10 seconds and they will definitely crit due to my high crit chance, and when i bring my wolf in thats an even higher crit chance.

9. List the value of your relevant stats: The stat that put in front of any other is Agility and Haste. The more agility i possess, the harder i hit and the higher chance i crit. The more haste i possess the faster im going to hit things and kill them.

10. What are your professions? How do your professions assist you in raiding? Well my professions are a gatherer professions, Skinning and Herbalism. Skinning provides a crit chance but its almost next to useless. Herbalism provides a castable move called lifeblood which gives me 240 haste and heals me for an odd amount of damage. I plan on changing these professions with the coming of Cata.

11. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they? No i dont. I have 20 great feasts that im trying to get rid of.. Interested?

12. Have/Had you completed:
- Molten Core Attunement – Yes
- Blackwing Lair Attunement - No
- Karazhan Attunement - Yes
- SSC / TK Attunement - Yes
- BT / Mount Hyjal Attunement - Yes

13. List your reputation standings with the following factions.
Ashtongue Deathsworn: 7712/12000 - Honored
Argent Dawn: 3834/6000 - Friendly
Brood of Nozdormu: Undiscovered
Cenarion Circle: 2205/3000 - Neutral
Hydraxian Waterlords: 45/3000 - Neutral
The Scale of the Sands: 2319/21000 - Revered
The Violet Eye: 999/1000 - Exalted
Zandalar Tribe: 706/3000 - Neutral
Argent Crusade: 190/1000 - Exalted
Kirin Tor: 999/1000 - Exalted
Knights of the Ebon Blade: 999/1000 - Exalted
Wyrmrest Accord: 999/1000 - Exalted
The Sons of Hodir: 4850/21000 - Revered
Horde Expedition: 999/1000 - Exalted
Ashen Verdict: 7389/21000 - Revered

Social
14. Your real name? Luka

15. How old are you? 20

16. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you (note the adjustment of server time by an hour may compound with an adjustment in your time zone by an hour as well)? I live in Sydney which is a GMT10+ so the times for the raid shouldn't be too bad. They are great raiding times.

17. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you? Milfhealer, Snipar.

18. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question). Well i am currently in a guild called Exitium. They are a new 10 man guild who are still in the recruitment process. For cata i am really interested in doing 25 man raids not just 10 man raids and that is why i am looking for a solid 25 man guild. There is probably no responsibilities i can list in the guild because i did come back to WoW about 2 months ago and i am just Member status in Exitium.

19. If possible, provide a link to your previous guild's DKP/EPGP site. My last guild wasnt using the Ep/Gp system.

20. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL report with your previous guild. Guild doesnt use WoW Web Stats either.

Gameplay
21. How many hours and at what times do you play each week? I play at all different times of the week. I can sometimes log on 4am in the morning. All depends on how i feel. I am a pretty solid gamer. If i was given times to log on i would be online and am always punctual and ready to raid.

22. Please list your /played (Total time played and Time played this level). Total time played with my hunter is 50 days, total time this level is 13 days.

23. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (Pre-BC, BC and WoTLK – go into detail with WoTLK ICC and the roles you have played)? None pre-bc. During BC was the craziest time for me as i just started to experience raiding. Got into the flow of it and ended up clearing 5/9 BT and 4/5 Hyjal. Cleared SSC and TK and everything up to that.

24. Learning a new boss will most likely involve using a large quantity of consumables and having a large repair bill. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold? Yes always. I bring food, drink, flask and sometimes an extra flask or two if somebody else needs one.

25. Having at least the best gear obtainable outside of raid instances is mandatory, and they should be enchanted and socketed with the best enchants and gems. Do you meet this requirement? To be completely honest, i have worked really hard to get where i am now. The gear level that i was on before i started playing the hunter was shocking. Naxx 10 gear with blues and greens. These days it is very easy to gear a character but not as easy as some people think. You have to wait for things to drop, have to win them and so forth. I believe i have put in extra effort towards my gear and i take pride in how i have gemmed/enchanted and socketed it.

26. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)? Yes i am.

27. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss). Im not really sure how to upload a picture on this. I can take a screenshot and maybe send it to someone over hotmail or something because i'm not the greatest with computers.

Other
28. What are your reasons for applying to join Reform, over another guild? I have seen the way this guild progresses and am very impressed with it. Also i have a friend in the guild (Milfhealer) who constantly tells me to apply. He believes my skills are viable enough for the guild.

29. Are you currently applying to any other guilds? No.

30. Being able to communicate on Vent is mandatory. Do you have the ability to speak on Vent? Will you? At this present moment i have vent installed and all that junk, but my microphone is broken. Im going to have to get a new one soon.

31. Do you have a stable internet connection? Yes i do.

32. Are you prone to getting capped/shaped/etc? Nope. haven't gotten capped in about 3 years.

33. List some of the specs of the computer you play WoW on. Graphics card - 8600 GTS 512MB, 4G ram, AMD processor dual core, thats about all i know about the computer but it runs really smoothly. I get around 55fps around Dalaran.

34. Describe what you think is your defining quality. What will make us want to recruit you over someone else? Realise that a majority of applications contain some variant of a "want to be the best" (this is a great question to convey your personality). I believe in a simple line, "You get what you put in". Saying that, you may recruit me and i can turn out to be the worst hunter you's have ever recruited, or you may recruit me and i can turn out to be the best hunter you's have ever recruited. What i write here may separate me from the rest but in the end these are just words. What it comes down to is a situation where we are doing a boss and i prove myself by not dying, doing my job etc etc. I'm a straight out person and i like to tell it how it is. If i am doing something wrong, i want the gm/officers/class leaders to tell me because thats the only way one can improve. People learn by their own mistakes, but best to learn of somebody else's mistakes.

35. How many achievement points do you have? 2970. Achievement points is not something i have fussed over to be honest. I look at it as a waste of time. Ok you get your Drakes and what not, but i believe they destroyed the game for many people, people such as me.

36. Do you have your epic flying mount training? Yes i do.

37. How fast have you leveled previously and how fast are you expecting to level to 85? I am a pretty good wow player so i know all the tricks to leveling successfully. I know definitely when expac hits i wont get to level 85 in two days like some others, i might take a week but i will get there in a acceptable time.

38. Have you answered all questions wholly? Yes i believe i have.

39. Anything else you want to add?[img][/img]Maybe a joke. What do you call an Aussie guy sitting in front of a house door?.. Mat

2Stormfiend -  Marksman -  Hunter Empty Re: Stormfiend - Marksman - Hunter Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:12 pm

doag

doag
Admin

Please post your raiding experience/knowledge and/or a parse

and what do you call a man with no legs and no arms in a swimming pool?

3Stormfiend -  Marksman -  Hunter Empty Re: Stormfiend - Marksman - Hunter Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:38 am

Dulce

Dulce
Core

doag wrote:and what do you call a man with no legs and no arms in a swimming pool?

Do tell!

4Stormfiend -  Marksman -  Hunter Empty Re: Stormfiend - Marksman - Hunter Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:12 am

Stormfiend

Ive done everything from Karazhan to BT. In Wrath ive completed everything excluding Algalon.. never got the chance to down him because of fail groups.. But other than that ive pretty much cleared everything..

Yes i know what you call a man with no arms etc...

Fucked.. hahah

5Stormfiend -  Marksman -  Hunter Empty Re: Stormfiend - Marksman - Hunter Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:08 pm

Erik

Erik
Officer

Stormfiend wrote:

Fucked.. hahah

This is win, as long as you've done ulduar and BT I think you'll be fine, post ulduar raids is meh to me!

http://b0sley.deviantart.com

6Stormfiend -  Marksman -  Hunter Empty Re: Stormfiend - Marksman - Hunter Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:11 am

Stormfiend

Ive completed Ulduar on my shaman.. and a bit with my pally...

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-achievements.xml?r=Thaurissan&cn=Moonr%C3%ADder&gn=Exit%C3%ACum

thats is my shaman if you want to have a look.. ive completed Ulduar 25man version

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum