Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recruitment- clichè

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Recruitment- clichè Empty Recruitment- clichè Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:39 am

jago

Character
1. Character (feel free to include any alts)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/jubeithos/clich%c3%a8/simple

2. What is your preferred talent build
I have 4 resto builds i like do use

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/jubeithos/clich%c3%a8/talent/primary
Is my 10 man, hots (raid heals), when mana isnt a problem

3. Briefly explain your priority in stats
Spirit>haste (what cap i want achive, https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AuwcTdFIcJZydHZlY09wQTQ3UUxKZVJWa04yQ1ZsTHc&hl=en#gid=0)> master/crit..... gem intellect

4. What glyphs do you use and why?
Prime
-Glyph of Lifebloom - 10% crit on mosted used skill
-Glyph of Swiftmend - 1 less GcD- using less mana
-Glyph of Rejuvenation - Increase healing, 2nd most used spell

Major
-Glyph of Wild Growth - Increase healing.
-Glyph of Rebirth - Comes in handy.
-Glyph of Innervate- Have boomchicken in core 10 man, more mana

Minor
These dont matter at all for resto druid, so im not going to explain, but rebirth, MoTW, dash

5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?
JC and 45 tokens,

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you?
I play wow from QLD whitsundays, Brisbisbane GMT+10

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?
I know holy. prot pally, but i am from a different sever, we play together in ULD content.

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).
Well in WotK, i was a hardcore raider with 2 relam first and giuld was 3 on sever until ToGC, where our core team fell apart. Sold account and left wow for 6 months. came back when icc content was out started a hunter, and druid. with work and GF, never got bak into wow. Untill about 1 month ago when our i wanted 13/13 before new content comes out. I am an officer, and raid leader. By this logic i know all fight and i always on time for Raids.

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screen shot of recount/skada in action.
Sorry, i dnt use cuz im a healer

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)
67Days, 22 Hours, 13 minutes, 32 seconds.
also only played since WotK.

11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?
Bc i was into PvP on my warrior. WoTK- relam first OS kill, and relam first Yogg(On my warrior). druid Cleared all content but LK heroic. cata know 12/12 down 9/12

12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?
Yes i am self sufficient when it comes to being prepared with flasks/food/potions for a raid.

13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?
Most definately.

14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).
Dnt know how to put it on the internet, But addons- NPC scan, Dominos (personalise raid frames, mik SBT, OmniCC (GcD counter and CD counter), Tidy plates, and dbm

15. Anything else you want to add? Tell us a Joke!
My joke is a wow pick up line
Nice pants, whats the drop rate?

2Recruitment- clichè Empty Re: Recruitment- clichè Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:08 am

Ishkafel

Ishkafel

Sorry, i dnt use cuz im a healer

Cant really say im surprised. Lots of people dont use it, but being a healer is hardly an excuse not to. Its a highly educational tool to track ur performance and compare it to that of other, probably better, healers and learn vicariously through their logs about certain encounters etc.

Dnt know how to put it on the internet...

http://imageshack.us/

Kind of need one. UI screenshot is one of few things by which we can judge an applicant effectively before trial

If ur having troubles or questions with the site (Imageshack) just post here for assistance

3Recruitment- clichè Empty Healing metre + UI Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:40 pm

jago

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot031611232338.jpg/

download skada as a heal metre. this is in a 25 man BH pug i did this morning. shows UI and me topping heal metre by alot. i had to use a potion cuz my tranq was on CD at the time

4Recruitment- clichè Empty Re: Recruitment- clichè Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:49 pm

zethy

decent app pst officer for invite for trial

though do u have other binds for ur ht nourish and remove corruption or just 9 0 - suggesting they aren't often used.

5Recruitment- clichè Empty Re: Recruitment- clichè Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:53 pm

zethy

the raid interface might be slightly confusing too as you cant tell whos in which group

6Recruitment- clichè Empty Re: Recruitment- clichè Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:15 pm

jago

I have 18 bottom mouse(http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.220156700/categoryId.35208800) , which has HT, NOR, RC as 1,2,3. WG 4. Use trinket as 5. ect

7Recruitment- clichè Empty Re: Recruitment- clichè Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:16 pm

zethy

great:P

8Recruitment- clichè Empty Re: Recruitment- clichè Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:19 pm

jago

As my current spec dosnt use HT and NOR as much as my tank spec. HT/RG is only used when my clearcasting procs.

9Recruitment- clichè Empty Re: Recruitment- clichè Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:24 pm

jago

I will be transfering today. So i look forward to raiding with you.

10Recruitment- clichè Empty Re: Recruitment- clichè Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:28 pm

zethy

well purely mana efficiency wise moonglow is probably still better than furor at this point. I did too take 3 points in genesis at a point but i use 2 and 3 points in moonglow atm for pve. ns really isnt that great for raiding and i would strongly recommend taking the magic dispell talent (i too took it out for a week but found out it was a horrible idea). 3 points in nature's bounty seems a bit overkill and imo empowered touch would be much more useful. wen i raided in pvp spec I found it very annoying wasting 1 gcd every now and then to refresh the lb. not to mention the 10% bonus on regrowth as well even if u dun use ht or nourish much

11Recruitment- clichè Empty Re: Recruitment- clichè Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:48 pm

jago

This is my 10 man raid heals spec, where , mana efficiency isnt a problem, i have 2 spec i like to use in different fights. I will take ur advice with the moonglow>furor.
The reason i use Furor>moonglow is i dnt have a problem with mana with this spec, and the extra mana/SP works well with a hybrid HoT spec.
Magic Talent- specing into i think is a waste of a telent point in 10 man, there are only 3 fights that need it and have 3 healers with Dispell magic is a waste when one/two can easly have it under control. Also found it helps healer stay on the ball, with knowing what they have to despell rather than, expecting someone else to do it.
refeshing LB isnt a problem, i have personalise marco that helps me keep that under control.

12Recruitment- clichè Empty Re: Recruitment- clichè Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:54 pm

zethy

well tbh im not too sure if moonglow is absolutely>furor at this spirit/int level, if you have no mana problem at all then u can prolly reforge some of the spirit out (like me and erick did before) or move the 2 points into empowered touch or something

with the RC talent yes i had the same thought but it just didnt turn out as well practically.

and last im sure anyone who raided bc would be able to refresh lb but what i mentioned is more or less a healing output pov as the gcd is essentially wasted.

btw im not saying ur spec is wrong as many are personal preferences just giving my 2c.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum