Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Machaonc Emh

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Machaonc Emh Empty Machaonc Emh Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:01 am

Machaonc

Character
1. Character (feel free to include any alts)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/machaonc/simple

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/xcrossftw/advanced

2. What is your preferred talent build?
Enhance

3. Briefly explain your priority in stats

Searing totem > LavaLash(5stacks), Unleash, Flameshock, Stormstrike, lightening bolt, earthshock

4. What glyphs do you use and why? Stormstrike, lavalash and windfury, the only 3 they offer
Chain, shield and healing. Chain for trash and adds. shield so i dont have to re-use, healing for the extra resistance

5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?
None

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you?

Sydney which is server time

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?
none

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).
Temet Nosce, these guys are uncordinated and they only have 2 teams going well being in the 3rd group isnt organised

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screenshot of recount/skada in action.

Included with uo screenshot

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)

13 days 4hrs

11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?
New character, look at my other character xcrossftw

12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?
Nah, i need those food buffs and pots, or else my dps will be laughed at.

13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)? YES

14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/unledsq.png/

Other
15. What did the Brokeback mountain guys say when they woke up in the middle night and started staring at the night sky?

"FFFF" "someone stole our tent".

2Machaonc Emh Empty Re: Machaonc Emh Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:49 am

Fool

Fool

hey mate did you know your shoulders are unenchanted? how long would it take to rectify?

also, you have 2 gathering professions, would you be able to replace them with crafting professions that have a more direct bonus to your spec?

why are you wanting to make the switch from your druid to your shaman?

i'm not sure about your spec/glyphs etc I'll leave that to someone else to query.

cheers bud.

3Machaonc Emh Empty Re: Machaonc Emh Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:50 pm

riruko

riruko

Same question with fool, what makes you change your main from your resto druid to enhance shaman?

I can see that you got some experience 10/12 as healer but as enh shaman, your experience is only 2/12.

Also, your gear is quite low because our current progression is 5/13 and I'm sure you're aware that for this kind of progression, more experience and gear level is needed.

What encourages you to apply to us with this level of gear and experience? (if you provide with a satisfying answer, it may change our point of view)

4Machaonc Emh Empty Re: Machaonc Emh Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:24 am

Machaonc

The shoulder enchants, the best i can do would be the PVP ones, I don't grind that much on heroics

I plan on changing to herb/alch (coz its fun) then prob
lw/alch

I know my gear sucks of course coz i just started, i was hesistant to apply because you guys are onto heroics i just thought i might give it a shot because i really am going to be bored (unchallenged) doing normal raiding again unless fighting neferian and al akir. I just wanted to skip all that wiping again..

I switch to from druid heals becuase that got boring and the guild would not let me dps, i might go back to it next raid content patch(maybe)

I do amdit i am only 10/12 and my gear sucks i really would like to try some heroics, i wouldnt mind just be given a quick trial run

5Machaonc Emh Empty Re: Machaonc Emh Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:40 am

Fool

Fool

i was going along until i read
I switch to from druid heals becuase that got boring and the guild would not let me dps, i might go back to it next raid content patch(maybe)

6Machaonc Emh Empty Re: Machaonc Emh Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:21 am

Machaonc

What i mean is that, even though we down cho gall we did not attempt any heroics at all. So i was getting tired (along with a few others) of being the same role killing the same boss at the same difficulty. Really wanted to try dpsing

7Machaonc Emh Empty Re: Machaonc Emh Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:44 am

Fusion

Fusion

Machaonc wrote:The shoulder enchants, the best i can do would be the PVP ones, I don't grind that much on heroics

I think it's pretty clear what you should spend your night doing.

Aand, they have dailies for the enchants anyway.

8Machaonc Emh Empty Re: Machaonc Emh Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:50 am

Erik

Erik
Officer

Machaonc wrote:

based on this denied.
I don't tolerate behaviour like this in my guild. You dps if the guild lets you, if you want to leave if you're bored you won't find a spot here.

http://b0sley.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum