Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DECLINED Icycream - Frost - Mage

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DECLINED Icycream - Frost - Mage Empty DECLINED Icycream - Frost - Mage Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:39 am

Icycream

Character
1. Do you have our required raiding mods (if not you will be required to have them before your first raid):
- oRA3 – Yes
- Omen3 Threat Meter – Yes
- Deus Vox Encounters – Yes
- EPGP Lootmaster – Yes

2. Character
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/icycream/simple

3. Is this the character you spend most / all of your time on? Yes it is

4. Did you level this character from 1-85? (required)
Yea

5. Do you have any worthy alts?
Nope

6. What is your preferred talent build? If you play a hybrid class, will you be able to respec according to the raid group's needs? If so, what other talent builds can you accommodate (skill wise and gear wise)?
Frost, i'll respec to anything just to accommodate to the necessary

7. Please briefly explain how your class should equip himself for PvE. How should each statistic be considered, and why?
decurse and sheep is absolute in raids, mage's slow and cc are vital to slow down adds when summoned

8. What glyphs do you use and why?

Glyph of Polymorph - removes any DOT in case
Glyph of IceLance - ice lance has no CD and it's spammable. Why not 5% more dmg on it?
Glyph of Frostbolt - +5% crit chance on my FB. Also slightly increases the chance to kill boss faster

9. List the value of your relevant stats:

Hit > Int > Crit > Haste > Mastery

10. What are your professions? How do your professions assist you in raiding?

Enchanting and mining currently - enchant on rings and higher DPS. mining is to earn the G's and sometimes if im lucky, get some rare ores for guild JC's

11. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?

mage table.. and free ports..

12. Have/Had you completed:
- Molten Core Attunement – Yes (you mean back in the days?)
- Blackwing Lair Attunement - Yes
- Karazhan Attunement - No
- SSC / TK Attunement - you dont need this anymore i think
- BT / Mount Hyjal Attunement - same as SSC and TK, you dont need it anymore

13. List your reputation standings with the following factions.
Ashtongue Deathsworn:
Argent Dawn: Revered
Brood of Nozdormu: Exalted
Cenarion Circle: Friendly
Hydraxian Waterlords: Revered
The Scale of the Sands:
The Violet Eye:
Zandalar Tribe:
Argent Crusade: Revered
Kirin Tor: Honored
Knights of the Ebon Blade: Friendly
Wyrmrest Accord: Honored
The Sons of Hodir:
Horde Expedition: Revered
Ashen Verdict: Neutral

14. Do you have any legendaries, rare exalted reputations or achievements that will assist the guild?

nope

Social
15. Your real name?

Aaron

16. How old are you?

17. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you (note the adjustment of server time by an hour may compound with an adjustment in your time zone by an hour as well)?

GMT+8, since this is oceanic. any changes wouldn't be much relevance to me

18. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?

no one, "do you really love icecream?"

19. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).

Cata - The Accursed - mostly made up of my RL friends but they went inactive because of work and studies.

20. If possible, provide a link to your previous guild's DKP/EPGP site.

The Accursed was mostly a PVP guild. DKP's didn't exist then.

21. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL report with your previous guild.

Gameplay
22. How many hours and at what times do you play each week?

30+ hours

23. Please list your /played (Total time played and Time played this level).

11 days, 12 hours, 48 minutes

24. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (Pre-BC, BC and WoTLK – go into detail with WoTLK ICC and the roles you have played)?

I was mage all my life and started from beta, i've left WOW for my studies and it wasn't until Cata that i've came back and rerolled a new account. i had experience till ICC heroic 10 man until I sold my account.

25. Learning a new boss will most likely involve using a large quantity of consumables and having a large repair bill. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?

mage have no problem getting gold. portals are a gold mine

26. Having at least the best gear obtainable outside of raid instances is mandatory, and they should be enchanted and socketed with the best enchants and gems. Do you meet this requirement?

yup. all my eq's are socketed

27. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?

Yes

28. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).

29. Do you PvP? Are you interested in rated BG's / Arena?

was 2.1k rating in 3s and had Vicious Gladiator achievement. I dont have screenshot as proof but skills dont need proof..

30. What World of Warcraft PvP experience do you have?

^above

Other
31. What are your reasons for applying to join Reform, over another guild?

Seriously, I saw someone needing a mage in Trade Chat awhile ago and I decided to /who Reform . Found out that it's not a zerg guild like any other which I was previously. Being a guild master myself in many MMOs, I know that having a strong few man is always better than having a plenty of weak little man.

32. Are you currently applying to any other guilds?

I seldom apply to guilds because, I'm always the GM in one. those this time exceptional because my mates are inactive (for months) and I have no choice but to join another if I wanna improve myself

33. Being able to communicate on Vent is mandatory. Do you have the ability to speak on Vent? Will you?

My mic is broken ATM, lotsa static. But listening is more critical imo. Reason why we have 2 ears and only 1 mouth because we need to listen more.

34. Do you have a stable internet connection?

Yes.

35. Are you prone to getting capped/shaped/etc?

There's no cap from where I am.

36. List some of the specs of the computer you play WoW on.

3 way SLI on Nvidia 285 GTX
Core i7
ASUS Rampage 3 Xtreme
Creative Fatality card with 2.1 Bose speakers

37. Describe what you think is your defining quality. What will make us want to recruit you over someone else? Realise that a majority of applications contain some variant of a "want to be the best" (this is a great question to convey your personality).

self confidence (not to be confused over arrogance) is one aspect in me. As a squad leader and GM in many MMOs, confidence and team work has proved time and time again that I can be in the top few tiers not many will ever venture.

38. How many achievement points do you have?

39. Are you interested in contributing towards guild achievements?

Sure, does dailies count?

40. Do you have your epic flying mount training?

Yes, I have them.

41. Have you answered all questions wholly?

Except for qn #41. I think i did.

42. Anything else you want to add?

Thanks and hope you enjoyed reading all the questionnaires.

2DECLINED Icycream - Frost - Mage Empty Re: DECLINED Icycream - Frost - Mage Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:04 am

Erik

Erik
Officer

Had a look at the app, going have to decline on the basis that I don't believe you'd belong in reform. Best of luck.

http://b0sley.deviantart.com

3DECLINED Icycream - Frost - Mage Empty Re: DECLINED Icycream - Frost - Mage Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:34 am

Ishkafel

Ishkafel

Icycream wrote:
Glyph of Frostbolt - +5% crit chance on my FB. Also slightly increases the chance to kill boss faster

you've made my sleepless & stupidly hot evening so much more bearable

thanks for your app and best of luck

4DECLINED Icycream - Frost - Mage Empty Re: DECLINED Icycream - Frost - Mage Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:31 pm

zethy

Also slightly increases the chance to kill boss faster

^
Truestory.

If you analyse it carefully, he's suggesting that even if you have higher crit, you only have 'slightly higher chance!' to kill the boss faster which isn't guarenteed, where haste would make you definitely kill the boss faster.

He's better than yukei. Let's recruit him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum