Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

xerina fire mage

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1xerina fire mage Empty xerina fire mage Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:15 am

azeronhitu

Character:
1. Character (feel free to include any alts)

xerina (mage)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/xerina/simple

2. What is your preferred talent build?

I chose to play Fire / Arcane / or Frost if need be depending on the situation.

3. Briefly explain your priority in stats
As a spell Caster stat priority is and will always be intell,Our next stat as a fire mage would be hit need to be hit capped at any cost once we hit the hit cap, crit is our next stat for simply to help with the our procs like hot streak and etc.

4. What glyphs do you use and why?

Prime Glyphs -
Glyph of Molten Armor
Glyph of Fireball
Glyph of Living Bomb
As all of these Glyphs give extra crit to spells and a fire mage is good with crits for procs

Major Glyphs -
Glyph of Polymorph
Glyph of Invisibility
Glyph of Evocation

Polymorph coz for trash my cc wont break untill someone goes and hit it,Invisibility for some critical stages wen i have aggro n stuff,Evocation the most important one as for my concern coz only way to regain mana once lost for a mage n mage without mana is 0 dps.

5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?

Nothing at the moment

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you?

I live in india and my GMT+ is 5:30

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?

None.

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).

I was in a few guilds but dint raid with them coz i was inactive for a few days coz of my exams.I pugged most of the raids

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screenshot of recount/skada in action.

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)

nearly 1 year

11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?

Everyless in ICC equal to nothing
In cata
BOT=4/4
BWD=5/6
TOFW=2/2
12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?

Ya i am very self-sufficient with gold and consumables

13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?

yes i am able to come all the raid days n timings

14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).

Other
15. Anything else you want to add? Tell us a Joke!
Dont stand on Fire.....

2xerina fire mage Empty Re: xerina fire mage Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:58 am

ilbs

Gems and enchants look okay, Maelstrom Crystals are cheap as now though. Buuut why 1/2 Improved Fire Blast > 3/3 Burning Soul o.o, Scorch and Fire Ball both do more damage and most of the time you'll be within 30 yards to spread dots on aoe fights anyway. Also isn't Glyph of Pyroblast better than Living Bomb?

3xerina fire mage Empty Re: xerina fire mage Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:33 pm

riruko

riruko

Just some things i picked up on your app... Smile
Do you use that PvP blade and wand for PvE as well?
Can you answer the question number 9 and 14? It may be hard to get a WoL if you pug most of your raids but it shouldn't be too hard to get a screenshot when you raid? Smile
And regarding question number 10, can you tell us the total play time on your current level, at your current toon?

Thank you for your time on putting up this application Smile

4xerina fire mage Empty Re: xerina fire mage Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:34 am

Syrendra

Although the others aren't mages, they do bring up important points.

Glyph of Pyroblast IS much better than living bomb, even on fights like halfus where you should have 3 targets with dots up till there is only halfus left.
Proper enchats shouldn't be a problem for anyone now so get power torrent and +50 int to bracers ASAP.
Talents - not really a big issue, mainly depends on the fight etc shouldn't cause too much trouble with your setup
PvP weapons are fine - just replace when you can Smile
Your '/played' would be very helpful and the other questions should be answered as well, screen shot of recount after BH kill should be fine. That would also give us a good look at your UI Very Happy

Looks good though - Thanks for applying! Good luck Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum