Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Manscaping Resto shaman

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Manscaping Resto shaman Empty Manscaping Resto shaman Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:13 am

manscaping

Character
1. Do you have our required raiding mods (if not you will be required to have them before your first raid):
- oRA3 – No, but I will be happy to install
- Omen3 Threat Meter – No, but I will be happy to install
- Deus Vox Encounters – No, but I will be happy to install
- EPGP Lootmaster – No, but I will be happy to install

2. Character
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/crushridge/manscaping/simple

3. Is this the character you spend most / all of your time on?
Yes

4. Did you level this character from 1-80? (Required)
I leveled this character 1-85

5. Do you have any worthy alts?
Couple of level 80’s, have not yet bothered to level
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/huzz/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/crushridge/cuzz/simple

6. What is your preferred talent build? If you play a hybrid class, will you be able to respec according to the raid group's needs? If so, what other talent builds can you accommodate (skill wise and gear wise)?
Resto is my preferred build, and elemental is my off spec, I have been playing these 2 specs for a while now and have great experience in both. The stats needed for ele and resto are very close, so I have the gear for both specs. For skill resto I have played since BC, and because ele dps is solid I have been helpful to the guild by switching over, especially in 10mans. On Heroic training dummies I do 16k dps. For HPS, totally depends on the fight, average 9k hps throughout the fight, which involves mana management.

7. Please briefly explain how your class should equip himself for PvE. How should each statistic be considered, and why?
Should have all mail gear, for int bonus. Go shields for more armor and survivability.

8. What glyphs do you use and why?
I have done my own tests on my glyphs and the glyphs I am using have the most heals per second.
Glyph of riptide
glyph of earth shield
glyph of earth living
glyph of healing stream
glyph of chain heal
glyph of healing wave
minor glyphs should be obvious

9. List the value of your relevant stats:
Int is best for heals per second
Spirit for mana regen
haste for HOT ticks and spells
10. What are your professions? How do your professions assist you in raiding?
525 enchanting gives me 80 extra Intel from rings
525 jewel crafting gives me 81 extra Intel from JC gems
11. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?
Also I have most caster cuts and lots of tokens if we need a pattern
enchanting I have mongoose and bladeward,
12. Have/Had you completed:
- Molten Core Attunement – Yes
- Blackwing Lair Attunement - No
- Karazhan Attunement - Yes
- SSC / TK Attunement - Yes
- BT / Mount Hyjal Attunement - Yes

13. List your reputation standings with the following factions.
Ashtongue Deathsworn: honored
Argent Dawn: friendly
Brood of Nozdormu: hated
Cenarion Circle: neutral
Hydraxian Waterlords: neutral
The Scale of the Sands: neutral
The Violet Eye: exalted
Zandalar Tribe: neutral
Argent Crusade: exalted
Kirin Tor: exalted
Knights of the Ebon Blade: exalted
Wyrmrest Accord: exalted
The Sons of Hodir: exalted
Horde Expedition: exalted
Ashen Verdict: exalted

14. Do you have any legendaries, rare exalted reputations or achievements that will assist the guild?
I have 23 fragments of Val’anyr for hammer of Val’anyr.
I have every Cataclysm faction exalted except for hellscreams reach

Social
15. Your real name? Andy

16. How old are you? 20

17. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you (note the adjustment of server time by an hour may compound with an adjustment in your time zone by an hour as well)? I play in New South Wales, +10 GMT with daylight savings time. This will not affect my attendance

18. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you? I know Fearom, we study together, I think he’ll say that I am tops!

19. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).
I would think that none of you have been to crushridge as it is an American server, so I’ll give u a quick story. In 2008 I was in a guild that was fairly casual, I was an officer there, giving out boss strategies(very vocal on vent) and was in charge of healing. The guild was not going to well and I received an opportunity to join best horde guild on server. I was in this guild (rampage) that maintained the best guild on the server until November 2010 then it fell apart. For 2009 I played in this guild and found to be the best healer in the guild after some practice.

As for cataclysm guild, a few X members from “rampage” we created a 10man guild. There we used loot council. Because I went to a few summer festivals and missed critical raid progression, which I notified my guild months before, I lost my raid spot. They are currently 1/12 for heroic progression. I have experienced every cata raid fight with them except for Sinestra of course

20. If possible, provide a link to your previous guild's DKP/EPGP site.
Can’t provide a link sorry, I have been in guilds that have used dkp and epgp. So I am fairly familiar on the loot systems. As for attendance with these loot systems, I shall be very good on attendance. Because I am on an American server we starting raiding during the middle of the day which can get quite annoying I would much rather are raiding at night at on an Aussie server.
21. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL report with your previous guild.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/102831/
only got a few records in there, sorry but I have not had raid priority
11 and 12 of jan are 2 days in the WoL calenday which i was invited too.
Gameplay
22. How many hours and at what times do you play each week?
Defiantly get the dailies done each day, maybe about 10-20 hours, depending on raiding
23. Please list your /played (Total time played and Time played this level).
10 days 6 hours
24. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (Pre-BC, BC and WoTLK – go into detail with WoTLK ICC and the roles you have played)?
I started playing pre BC but did not start raiding until BC. I switch to a few guilds until I found a good one in the end of BC, during BC Kara ZA SSC TK and 1st few boss’s of BT. For wotlk since I was in the best horde guild on the server I experienced all of wotlk. Maximizing my gear each patch.
As for roles I played in that time was mainly Resto shaman, I played ele shaman roll for a few months varied on the fight/night and my rogue as a melee was another roll I experienced wotlk with. I received my bloodbathed frostblood vanquisher back in February 2010.
25. Learning a new boss will most likely involve using a large quantity of consumables and having a large repair bill. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?
I am self sufficient, by doing dailies and selling lots of item on Ah, I have a few gathering alts to help with consumables. Just need some guildies to craft it up! I can afford my repairs

26. Having at least the best gear obtainable outside of raid instances is mandatory, and they should be enchanted and socketed with the best enchants and gems. Do you meet this requirement?
I do meet this requirement with grabbing the best gear/gem/enchant obtainable outside of raid, except for the archeology healing trinket.
27. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?
I am able to attend raid nights from start to finish. After the sacrifices I make for trying to make raids during the day, I can defiantly make raids at night.
28. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).
Will post a screen shot at a later date
29. Do you PvP? Are you interested in rated BG's / Arena?
Since I have both PVE specs, I do pvp but not serious pvp anymore. I love rated bgs and when I am bored I always que for a bg, I also scab points from arena when I can.
30. What World of Warcraft PvP experience do you have?
1700’s in season 5 is highest pvp experience, other than that bgs every week!
Other
31. What are your reasons for applying to join Reform, over another guild?
Basically I want to raid; at the guild I’m in at the moment I am a back up raider. I have met fearom through studies and he has kept me updated on your progression, although my guild is further then reform, I still admire your 11/12 progression and that is fine for me. I also would like to try 25man cataclysm raiding. Also Fearom informs me you are in need for a good resto shaman; I feel I can take that spot.
32. Are you currently applying to any other guilds?
No I am not; reform is where I want to be, if not i might play something else
33. Being able to communicate on Vent is mandatory. Do you have the ability to speak on Vent? Will you?
Of course I can be vocal in vent and respond when asked. I might yell out at people to get out of fire, but I don’t scream or anything to blow up peoples ears. I don’t speak over any1 and I might yell for a innervate now and then!
34. Do you have a stable internet connection?
My internet connection is very stable, I have not had a DC in a couple of months and my ping is very generous for raiding.
35. Are you prone to getting capped/shaped/etc?
Not at all I have a business plan , unlimited
36. List some of the specs of the computer you play WoW on.
I play on alienware, it is pretty old now and will be building a new computer with in the month. 4BG of ram, 3.2 ghz processor, etc
37. Describe what you think is your defining quality. What will make us want to recruit you over someone else? Realise that a majority of applications contain some variant of a "want to be the best" (this is a great question to convey your personality).
want to be the best? I am the best! I was at least the best for most of 2009 on our server! For cata I have had a bit of trouble, but reading up on a new patch shamans are being buffed, healing has got allot harder in cata, and u really need to be focus to take up the challenge. With the right set up I believe we can go far. I’m thinking my experience and the level of raiding I am at will give me a head start over other applicants

38. How many achievement points do you have?
6830 points , to be honest I don’t really care about achievement points, in my opinion they are pretty pointless unless the benefit me in raiding or if I want a tabard/title, but i have not yet made a effort to gain achievement points, just made a effort to grab extra items.
39. Are you interested in contributing towards guild achievements?
I am interested in contributing towards guild achievements. E.g. Dark phoenix, this is available to buy from my current guild but u have to be exalted, would love that mount, also guild achievements helps toward guild perks? Guild perks make this game easier and it’s not wise to take advantage of the perks.
40. Do you have your epic flying mount training?
I do, on my rogue and shaman, 310% speed on shaman for having raid mounts.
41. How fast have you levelled previously and how fast are you expecting to level to 85?
I’m already 85, it took me 2 days to level to 85 with plenty of sleep, 10 hours each day, because my current guild is hardcore they were all going for the server 1sts and knew exactly where to level at what time. So we were in BWD and BOT within the 1st week of Cata
42. Have you answered all questions wholly?
wholly enough! Pretty much up to u guys now.
43. Anything else you want to add?
At the moment I am still on crushridge and still in my guild that started with, fearom has my real ID if I get approved for a trial I shall transfer over, just let fearom know or email me. Looking forward to hearing form u

2Manscaping Resto shaman Empty Re: Manscaping Resto shaman Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:24 am

fearom

fearom

DENIED

3Manscaping Resto shaman Empty Re: Manscaping Resto shaman Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:38 am

manscaping

faggot

4Manscaping Resto shaman Empty Re: Manscaping Resto shaman Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:08 pm

fearom

fearom

^_^

Hurry up and up a screenshot of your UI btw. In a raid.

Goodluck man.

5Manscaping Resto shaman Empty Re: Manscaping Resto shaman Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:18 pm

zethy

nice application
7. Please briefly explain how your class should equip himself for PvE. How should each statistic be considered, and why?
Should have all mail gear, for int bonus. Go shields for more armor and survivability
i loled Razz not saying its false but..

and yeah im sure u'd be accepted if u didnt mention that u are fearom's friend. it's not too late to edit ur post yet though.

6Manscaping Resto shaman Empty Re: Manscaping Resto shaman Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:20 pm

zethy

post fearom's photo irl instead of the ui pls ty curious to see the face behind the worlds worst tank

7Manscaping Resto shaman Empty Re: Manscaping Resto shaman Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:17 pm

havok

havok
Officer

Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to apply to Reform. After going over your app I have no further questions for you. You are experienced with current content and able to raid our raid times/nights.
App accepted.
Pst me ingame for guild invite.

Curious to what strat you used for:Four Play

8Manscaping Resto shaman Empty Re: Manscaping Resto shaman Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:28 am

Erik

Erik
Officer

I'm with zethy, if you provide us a pic of fearom, insta-invite!
I guess minor question for you tho, what are your thoughts about your throughput as a resto shammy this expansion (counting out your utility).

I'm just curious.

http://b0sley.deviantart.com

9Manscaping Resto shaman Empty Re: Manscaping Resto shaman Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:41 am

fearom

fearom

Manscaping Resto shaman 173096-taylor_lautner_hottest_guy_planet

This is me.

10Manscaping Resto shaman Empty Re: Manscaping Resto shaman Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:15 pm

havok

havok
Officer

@ bananas/Traelinee
Who ever you may be. Your app for a raid spot in Reform was declined. So there is no need for you to post on somone elses app. Also your comment/s are wrong. Not even going to bother to go into detail. Please refer to your own app @Traelinee Declined.

Erik's Edit:
adding to zethy (sorry accidentally removed the posts in between as well) troll elsewhere.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum