Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Failsadin-Holy pally

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Failsadin-Holy pally Empty Failsadin-Holy pally Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:23 am

failsadin

Character
1. Character http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/failsadin/simple--------http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/loki/simple is my rogue

2. What is your preferred talent build
umm well im holy and prot and i dont mind either spec
3. Briefly explain your priority in stats
im stacking int as i am a holy pally but if my haste is a bit low i just socket it
4. What glyphs do you use and why?well i was told by another holy pally in ma current guild because i was told to go holy but they seem to be on every h pally i see
5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?no i dont sorry Sad

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you?GMT+8 perth WA

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?umm i dont know any

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).
umm just exodus as a raider rank
9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screenshot of recount/skada in action.
umm i dont have any current screen shots of healing
Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)
18days-17hours-48mins
11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?
umm well i pretty much hit 70 and then wrath came out and then i lvled to 80 and cleared every thing on my rogue cept yog because i had a lag issue that night so i gave my raid spot to a mate of mine, then ive cleared all icc most hms
12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?
yes i am have alchemy on 2 toons
13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)? yes i should be but if i cant id make sure to tell my group/gm why i wouldnt be able to make it in advance

14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).dont really use any addons cept dbm skada so nothing to look at and dont actually take leet screen shots of downing bosses hehe

Other
15. Anything else you want to add? Tell us a Joke!
There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away."

"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."

2Failsadin-Holy pally Empty Re: Failsadin-Holy pally Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:24 am

failsadin

yes i know my holy spec is wrong but if i become a full time healer ill change it

3Failsadin-Holy pally Empty Re: Failsadin-Holy pally Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:57 am

Shanhunter

If you think that your holy spec is wrong, why dont you link us wowhead of your corrected spec etc etc?

4Failsadin-Holy pally Empty Re: Failsadin-Holy pally Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:10 am

failsadin

well its because i pvp holy and like thats basically the spec but i can change it into raid spec

5Failsadin-Holy pally Empty Re: Failsadin-Holy pally Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:29 am

Shanhunter

No no, I'm saying you can link us a link to wowhead or mmochamp of your prefered PVE spec and make sure to add glyphs too.

6Failsadin-Holy pally Empty Re: Failsadin-Holy pally Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:44 am

failsadin

o yeh k i gotcha bro ill go get link now trying to zerg mage to 85 atm
Smile

7Failsadin-Holy pally Empty Re: Failsadin-Holy pally Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:57 am

failsadin

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#scIozrkuufkhbZco:aVcasMMcz

8Failsadin-Holy pally Empty Re: Failsadin-Holy pally Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:26 am

Erik

Erik
Officer

we really do need another holy pally but I'm gonna have to ask the officers about this app, sorry! Keep watching this space!

http://b0sley.deviantart.com

9Failsadin-Holy pally Empty Re: Failsadin-Holy pally Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:34 am

failsadin

yeh thats kool man

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum