Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ishkah - Holy/Disc - Priest

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ishkah - Holy/Disc - Priest Empty Ishkah - Holy/Disc - Priest Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:18 am

Ishkah

Character
1. Character (feel free to include any alts)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/ishkah/advanced

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/zhika/advanced

2. What is your preferred talent build
Holy 6/32/3. Though it might change a little after the patch tonight.

3. Briefly explain your priority in stats
Spirit>Intellect>Haste>Mastery. Haste till 12.5%, then Mastery>Haste.

4. What glyphs do you use and why?
Glyph of Lightwell - 5 Extra charges: lasts longer, which means it saves me mana & provides more healing.
Glyph of Renew - 10% extra healing: I always use renew, so it's a must.
Glyph of Prayer of Healing - 20% of the heal over 6 seconds: More raid healing.

5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?
Tailoring/Enchanting, I have epic belt(dps) & pants.
& I'm still working on getting all the enchants.

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you?
Melbourne GMT+10, it doesn't affect me.

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?
I don't know any, I raided with a few on Al'akir with Foron.

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).
Revelation, not really much to go into detail about, simply put, people where eating far too much paste.

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screenshot of recount/skada in action.
I don't have anything, sorry. If I raid tonight I'll post an SS of recount.

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)
133 days on my priest.
434 total.

11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?
Vanilla: MC, ony.
BC: Kara, Gruul, Magtheridon, ZA, SSC, TK(didn't down Kael), Hyjal, Black Temple, & only Kalecgos
Wrath: Naxx, OS3D, Maly, Uld(didn't down yogg), ony, ToC, ToGC, & ICC(didn't down LK).
Cata: BH, Conclave, magmaw, toxitron, maloriak, halfus, valiona & ther.

12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?
Yes.

13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?
Yes.

14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).
I'm afraid this is the best I've got, but it shows pretty much everything. (Shadowed Unit Frames & Quartz aren't working properly)
https://2img.net/h/i193.photobucket.com/albums/z12/Siera-photo/WoWScrnShot_020911_145806.jpg

Other
15. Anything else you want to add? Tell us a Joke!
Thanks for taking the time to read, hope to hear from you guys soon! & I'm afraid that ppl laugh at me, not with me Razz

2Ishkah - Holy/Disc - Priest Empty Re: Ishkah - Holy/Disc - Priest Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:22 am

Foron

Foron

I'm Not in the guild as of yet, But I can vouch for her heals and Nemish Can also, She's extremely raid aware and a Great solid holy priest

Edit: Clearly not an officer but hopefully my vouch may be worth something.

3Ishkah - Holy/Disc - Priest Empty Re: Ishkah - Holy/Disc - Priest Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:45 am

Erik

Erik
Officer

happy to trial new healers as we make some changes for heroic progression, may still yet do normal modes to gear you guys up so don't worry about being thrown into the deep end.

Contact Erick, Zethy, Luminastus or Unholysin in game

http://b0sley.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum