Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Important Poll Regarding Raiding Hours/Time. Please Vote!

+4
Shanhunter
Goraax
Erik
zethy
8 posters

Which of the following raiding hour/time would you like the most

Important Poll Regarding Raiding Hours/Time. Please Vote! Vote_lcap115%Important Poll Regarding Raiding Hours/Time. Please Vote! Vote_rcap 15% [ 3 ]
Important Poll Regarding Raiding Hours/Time. Please Vote! Vote_lcap140%Important Poll Regarding Raiding Hours/Time. Please Vote! Vote_rcap 40% [ 8 ]
Important Poll Regarding Raiding Hours/Time. Please Vote! Vote_lcap145%Important Poll Regarding Raiding Hours/Time. Please Vote! Vote_rcap 45% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 20

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zethy

hmmm where should i start... I've heard many things regarding our current raiding time which i wont go in details. Just wanna know what people think/prefer in general. So yeah please vote.

Erik

Erik
Officer

I'm all for one more day AND extend til 11 lol

http://b0sley.deviantart.com

Goraax

Goraax

One of the best things about our raid times is that we only do 3 days a week, it's easy to get worn out if we're doing the same boss for 2/3 nights in a row (if we had 4 nights, prolly spend 2/3 on progression).

But we might end up needing 4 nights a week once 4.1 is out.

I picked 7:30 to 11 since 30 mins extra would help progression a bit, but the only thing that would be better for me is an 8:30 till whenever option (which I don't expect to see happening).

Shanhunter

Erik wrote:I'm all for one more day AND extend til 11 lol

I'm the same but some mondays, I would not be able to make as I have sport commitments but that is until March! Sad

EDIT: And perhaps, maybe we could add one day and extra 30 minutes (mondays) during our progression.

zethy

bump

unholysin

unholysin
Officer

I'm not gonna vote. You know me, if were raiding I'll be there Razz

zethy

bump

darkanubis

I reckon that we focus on BWD and BOT, and soon the HMs in those raids. THrone of the 4 winds and BH isn't worth the time for the guild unless its HM, so raid 3 days of those 2 raid content, and just pug/organise BH/Throne on mondays or just when ever.

Ishkafel

Ishkafel

i can say right now that i wouldnt be able to attend a monday night raid for the next 6 or so months because of uni.

On the other hand i am all for making the raid start/end later as it is more convenient for me personally, especially when DST is in effect in the south of the country.

ps typing on phone is gay

Erik

Erik
Officer

bump

http://b0sley.deviantart.com

11Important Poll Regarding Raiding Hours/Time. Please Vote! Empty . Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:23 pm

Panarama

Panarama

I wouldnt mind mondays there but wont be able to make all of then as for raid you can do 7 - 11 to ? extend 30 mins both ways will = a whole new raid day all up Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum