Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darkanubis/Priest -Experienced raider, GM now looking to get back to raiding for cata :)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

darkanubis

Darkanubisx

Priest, Iam willing to play any spec needed for raids Smile

Character
1. Do you have our required raiding mods (if not you will be required to have them before your first raid):
- oRA3 – Yes
- Omen3 Threat Meter – Yes
- Deus Vox Encounters – No, I use DBM lol
- EPGP Lootmaster – No

2. Character
<http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thaurissan&cn=Darkanubisx>

3. Is this the character you spend most / all of your time on?
Yes

4. Did you level this character from 1-80? (required)
Yes

5. Do you have any worthy alts?
<http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thaurissan&cn=Darkanubis>

6. What is your preferred talent build? If you play a hybrid class, will you be able to respec according to the raid group's needs? If so, what other talent builds can you accommodate (skill wise and gear wise)?

7. Please briefly explain how your class should equip himself for PvE. How should each statistic be considered, and why?

The change to how haste effects DoTs for shadow is a huge buff, extra haste now means DoTs ticks more frequently while its duration stays the same, if i was playing shadow spec for PvE I would first test out how much haste is required for each dot to tick extra and i would try to get each lvl for extra tick, for example 20% haste means my Vampric touch ticks 6 times instead of 5, so if iam able to gem/enchant for that amount of haste then id go for it, if Iam unable to, then i would go for more Spell power enchants/gems. Also for Shadow priests spirit also equals +hit and shadow priests likely other casts need 17% +hit at lvl 80 raids, gear wise in cata I wouldnt want to take an item thats got hit stacked over a mage or lock, since spirit means little for locks/mages, Shadow priests can with do with +spirit gear to reach their needed hit %. Currently I don't think that mastery is worth more than haste or SP for shadow priests, this may change in cata.

If i was healing as displine, I would try to aim for as much mastery as I can, my theory is that mastery makes your shields absorb more dmg, which is a good way of preventing damage, and its overhealing free, from what i'v read, in cata healers mana is going to be more important, and shield does not take much mana, every person I sheild is that much mana conserved for the healers, gear wise as disp Id ofcouse go for SP and haste and reforge any crit to mastery, how ever this MAY change for cata since in disp talent tree there are alot of talents that is related to smite (evaglism and atonement) maybe in cata disp priests is going to be changed to focus more on smiting bosses and healing (id sure hope not).

If i was goign holy I would go purely SP/HASTE, I don't like the holy mastery because HoTs are meant to be a resto drood speciality.

8. What glyphs do you use and why?

For shadow PvE I would go:
-Shadow word: pain (This needs to be up 100% of the time on all boss fights, so id take this for the + dmg boost)
-Shadow word: death (This spell hits like a truck and should be used on a CD as an excution after 25%)
-Mind Flay (This is a filler spell when all your dots are up and Mindblast is on CD, I think this would be more DPS boost glyph than any other prime glyphs.

For Displine healing I would go:
-Powerword Shield (Shield is a disp priests best friend, this is esstial to me Razz)
The other 2 prime glyphs Id change in accordance to the raid encounter, Id use penaence and flash heal on fights where the boss does huge dmg on tanks and such, and barrier/prayer of healing on fights that has alot of AoE dmg.

For Holy I would go:
-Guardian Spirit (This talent saves lifes Smile)
-Renew (I like to keep this up at all times)
-Shield (not as good for a holy as a disp, but Id still take it over others)

9. List the value of your relevant stats:
Shadow: I would aim for the haste value for extra ticks, If I am able to get it, id go for that haste value, if not, then Id just go pure Spell power, and as my gear lvl improves id try to go for that haste again.
Disp: I'd go for a mix of SP+haste and reforge as crit into mastery.
Holy: Pure SP+haste Smile

10. What are your professions? How do your professions assist you in raiding?

Currently Iam tailoring+enchanting,the ring enchants is really good for raiding and the tailoring back embor is quite good as well.

11. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?

Currently I have all the enchanting recipes, they aint gona be very useful at cata thu >.<!

12. Have/Had you completed:
In vanilla I play a resto/feral druid for ZG/MC/BWL/AQ.
I did not play BC.
This priest i just hit lvl 80 2 days ago and plan on raiding with her for cata.

13. List your reputation standings with the following factions.
Ashtongue Deathsworn:
Argent Dawn:
Brood of Nozdormu:
Cenarion Circle:
Hydraxian Waterlords:
The Scale of the Sands:
The Violet Eye:
Zandalar Tribe:
Argent Crusade:
Kirin Tor:
Knights of the Ebon Blade:
Wyrmrest Accord:
The Sons of Hodir:
Horde Expedition:
Ashen Verdict:

14. Do you have any legendaries, rare exalted reputations or achievements that will assist the guild?

No sorry

Social
15. Your real name? Ross

16. How old are you? 23

17. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you (note the adjustment of server time by an hour may compound with an adjustment in your time zone by an hour as well)?

I am currently in Auckland/NZ, No issue in making your raid times Smile

18. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?

I don't know any >.<

19. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).

previously I was the GM of a guild on dreadmaul which was one of the top 3 guilds on teh server, our major accomplishments were:
-Sarth +3drake 25man (Before this was zergable >.<!)
-Yogg (1 light in darkness) and alglon 10man.
-ToC 25man HMs 4/5, with anub inchs from dying...

We also did half of ICC until the guild disbanded due to other guilds poaching our members which included our ulduar lengendary mace.

After that I took a break and stopped playing my lock, after a few months I came back to casually raid with the fallen and got king slayer, after that I started lvling my priest to prepare for cata Smile

20. If possible, provide a link to your previous guild's DKP/EPGP site. I will try to find it again and link it at a later date Smile

21. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL report with your previous guild. Same as above Razz

Gameplay
22. How many hours and at what times do you play each week? I play at around 8pm ST to w/e time theres nothing left to do Razz

23. Please list your /played 3 days played at this lvl Very Happy

24. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (Pre-BC, BC and WoTLK – go into detail with WoTLK ICC and the roles you have played)?

In vanilla:
Resto/feral druid: ZG/MC/BWL/AQ/Some of naxx

Non in BC

Wrath:
Warlock:
Naxx-Cleared
Maly-Cleared
Sarth 25/10 +3 drake-cleared
Ulduar-Cleared, Yogg 1 light in darkness, Alglon
ToC-cleared, 25man HM 4/5. tribute to insanity in 10man.
ICC-cleared on my rogue.

25. Learning a new boss will most likely involve using a large quantity of consumables and having a large repair bill. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?

Defintly Smile

26. Having at least the best gear obtainable outside of raid instances is mandatory, and they should be enchanted and socketed with the best enchants and gems. Do you meet this requirement?

Defintly Smile

27. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?

Defintly Smile

28. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).

29. Do you PvP? Are you interested in rated BG's / Arena?

I was 2.6k rated on my warlock on BG9, defintly wana get back into it ono my priest Smile

30. What World of Warcraft PvP experience do you have?

^^

Other
31. What are your reasons for applying to join Reform, over another guild?

I like your raid times and your progression lvl, I would like to start raiding with a guild of mature, skilled players and kill sheeeet Very Happy

32. Are you currently applying to any other guilds?

Not ATM

33. Being able to communicate on Vent is mandatory. Do you have the ability to speak on Vent? Will you?

Ofcouse Smile

34. Do you have a stable internet connection?

Yes I do, I usualy sit at around 150-200 MS with lower ping, How ever it seems like the WoW servers isnt too stable atm, alot of people I know are having random DCs, hope they can fix it soon.

35. Are you prone to getting capped/shaped/etc?
I don't have an internet cap so no Smile

36. List some of the specs of the computer you play WoW on.
Hmm AMD turbo 6 core, 1gb graphics card, 6gb ram...
Im not a big wiz with computers >.<

37. Describe what you think is your defining quality. What will make us want to recruit you over someone else? Realise that a majority of applications contain some variant of a "want to be the best" (this is a great question to convey your personality).

I'm defintly a friendly person to associate with, and I have experience in end game raiding as well as raid leading, I also have extensive PvP knowledge.

38. How many achievement points do you have? Not very much atm as this character just hit 80 lol

39. Are you interested in contributing towards guild achievements?
For sure!

40. Do you have your epic flying mount training?
ofcouse Smile

41. How fast have you levelled previously and how fast are you expecting to level to 85?
i lvled from 60-80 in 3 days, full wrathful + justic point cap in 4 days.
80-85? Maybe in 2-3days? lol

42. Have you answered all questions wholly?

43. Anything else you want to add?

Nope, Just hope you'll consider me useful and add me to the guild lol

Erik

Erik
Officer

"If i was goign holy I would go purely SP/HASTE, I don't like the holy mastery because HoTs are meant to be a resto drood speciality."

Tell that to my resto druid, times are changing sigh

Other than that very solid app, pst any of the officers in game and tell them the awesome erik said to invite you!

http://b0sley.deviantart.com

Yukei

So like to see you go Sp/Haste in cata and not go oom...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum