Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Faralah holy or shadow priest

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Faralah holy or shadow priest Empty Faralah holy or shadow priest Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:23 pm

faralah

Character
1. Character (feel free to include any alts)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dathremar/faralah/simple

also would be happy to play fire mage depending on what you need
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dathremar/dranny/simple

2. What is your preferred talent build

To make things simple I'll prep this app as if I'm playing the holy priest:
4/32/5 although I must say I've been thinking about pulling the point out of mental agility and putting it into spirit of redemption - but this begs the question why would I be dying? If I'm not a spaz then that really shouldn't happen.

FYI my current shadow spec is a pvp spec, not raid spec - though that should be obvious.

3. Briefly explain your priority in stats
Intellect > Spirit > Mastery > Haste > Crit

That's a general rule - but I find for holy priests it's important to balance all the stats. While int is pretty self explanatory in terms of spell power and mana, similarly with spirit, I find the secondaries not quite as clear cut. Mastery is great because you increase throughput without increasing mana usage (as per haste), but sacrifice too much haste and I find I'm more tempted to use more expensive quicker heals to compensate for the lack of haste. So I just adjust the stats until I'm comfortable.

4. What glyphs do you use and why?

PoH - commonly used spell, great for throughput
Renew - due to keeping this rolling on the tanks, it accounts for a fair amount of my healing so boosting it is good
Lightwell - cos lightwell is the shiz right now
CoH - use it frequently on cooldown so 6 targets is better than 5
Mass Dispell - 1 second is gold
Dispell Magic - free heals always wins

The minor glyphs are fairly useless so I won't go into the details

5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?

Not really - I have the flame-ascended pantaloons recipe but that's not really rare, it was just an awesome pattern to have a few months ago now they sell for nothing so it sucks.

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you?

Melbourne GMT+10

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?

None. Spoke to zethy about recruitment last night but I don't think that counts.

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).

Thunder Downunder - vanilla guild before there were oceanic servers! Left to go to an oceanic server

Demise - hard core raiding guild jostling for server firsts and top oceanic spots in BC. 4-7 nights raiding. Ridiculous. Became too jaded so joined friends from vanilla in...

Giant Communist Robots - Raided WOTLK with these guys, had a good time but decided to take a break from WoW for 18 months or so

Penetration - Came back for cata, joined this guild but we haven't really found our place in the guild as it's a tiny 10 man where most of the others are RL friends and the raid schedule is erratic and sometimes non existent so looking to move on.

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screenshot of recount/skada in action.

Our most recent raid on WoL
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-6eycsoedy4j6lgst/

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)

162 days on faralah, with 100 days combined on my 3 other raiding alts (hunter from vanilla, enhance shaman from BC and mage who likes to pug).... too much! but I'm sure some of you could easily rival this.

11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?
Vanilla - clear!
BC - clear!
WoTLK - up to and including Ulduar then left for our hiatus before ICC etc
Cata - BD 3/6, BoT 3/4

12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?

Yes

13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?

Yes

14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).

I'll have to wait til we raid again to get this but I run the standard DBM, Omen, Recount with Quartz, VuhDo and Power Auras as staple.

Other
15. Anything else you want to add? Tell us a Joke!

I've never played horde past lvl 20 or so and have no idea where anything is.

That's a joke, right?

I'd also like to app with Dakraw/Boracii (resto druid with fury warr alt). You can see his logs in the same WoL link and check out armory. He's at work right now but his app would be identical to mine so I won't bore you with it unless you'd like a seperate app? Which I understand! We're both happy to play whatever char and spec you'd like.

Phew. Let me know.

2Faralah holy or shadow priest Empty Re: Faralah holy or shadow priest Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:07 am

Erik

Erik
Officer

there's not many spots open for healing atm, let us think about this a bit first

http://b0sley.deviantart.com

3Faralah holy or shadow priest Empty Re: Faralah holy or shadow priest Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:38 am

zethy

there are definitely space for fire mage or even an sp though

4Faralah holy or shadow priest Empty Re: Faralah holy or shadow priest Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:24 pm

faralah

Yeah I'm more than happy to play the mage or play shadow - where I would obviously change to a raiding shadow spec.

5Faralah holy or shadow priest Empty Re: Faralah holy or shadow priest Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:08 pm

faralah

Thankyou for considering my app, but I would like to remove my app. We have accepted an invitation to another guild.

See you around the hordey parts of thaurissan Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum