Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Samsara - Shadow Priest

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Samsara - Shadow Priest Empty Samsara - Shadow Priest Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:23 am

samsara

Samsara - Shadow Priest

Character
1. Do you have our required raiding mods (if not you will be required to have them before your first raid):
- oRA3 – Yes
- Omen3 Threat Meter – Yes
- Deus Vox Encounters – Yes
- EPGP Lootmaster – Yes

2. Character
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/samsara/simple

3. Is this the character you spend most / all of your time on?
Yes

4. Did you level this character from 1-80? (required)
Yes

5. Do you have any worthy alts?
No

6. What is your preferred talent build? If you play a hybrid class, will you be able to respec according to the raid group's needs? If so, what other talent builds can you accommodate (skill wise and gear wise)?

Ran as shadow for most of ICC. Also did alot of raiding as disc, but old guild only needed one disc priest at the time so it was either switch to shadow or not raid. I am not fussed with respeccing, especially now that cata is out and im not really geared for anything specific.

7. Please briefly explain how your class should equip himself for PvE. How should each statistic be considered, and why?

Gearing has changed with cata, mastery seems to be implemented on alot of equipment, and not raiding yet im not too sure how much it will affect my class with gearing.
Previously during ICC release times, I was focusing on Int, Spirit and Haste. Crit was taken into account but the other three stats were priority as BiS gear.

8. What glyphs do you use and why?

9. List the value of your relevant stats:

10. What are your professions? How do your professions assist you in raiding?
Enchanting for self ring enchants, tailoring for self cloak bonuses such as SP boost etc.

11. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?
Not since cata dropped.

12. Have/Had you completed:
- Molten Core Attunement – Yes
- Blackwing Lair Attunement - Yes
- Karazhan Attunement - Yes
- SSC / TK Attunement - No
- BT / Mount Hyjal Attunement - Yes

13. List your reputation standings with the following factions.
Ashtongue Deathsworn: Neutral
Argent Dawn: Honored
Brood of Nozdormu: Hated
Cenarion Circle: Friendly
Hydraxian Waterlords: Neutral
The Scale of the Sands: Neutral
The Violet Eye: Exalted
Zandalar Tribe: Neutral
Argent Crusade: Exalted
Kirin Tor: Exalted
Knights of the Ebon Blade: Exalted
Wyrmrest Accord: Exalted
The Sons of Hodir: Exlated
Horde Expedition: Exalted
Ashen Verdict: Exlated

14. Do you have any legendaries, rare exalted reputations or achievements that will assist the guild? No

Social
15. Your real name? Daniel

16. How old are you? 23

17. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you (note the adjustment of server time by an hour may compound with an adjustment in your time zone by an hour as well)?

Sydney, Australia

18. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?

Have known Robberducky and done a few runs with him back during Wrath.

19. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).

Was main Spriest taken for runs in Unholy. Went inactive for a while and was removed from the guild. To be honest I wasnt really happy with how people were treated in the guild, but not really my place to say, it did cause me to quit though.

20. If possible, provide a link to your previous guild's DKP/EPGP site. Not available unfortunately; didnt run on DKP or EPGP, was based on Best in slot and opinion of the class leader.

21. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL report with your previous guild. Dont have access anymore.

Gameplay
22. How many hours and at what times do you play each week? 5+ hours a day.

23. Please list your /played (Total time played and Time played this level). 98 days 11 hours total played, not yet 85; one level to go.

24. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (Pre-BC, BC and WoTLK – go into detail with WoTLK ICC and the roles you have played)? On this character; ICC normal mode upto sindragosa back in january 2010; I think we were in the top 5 guilds to be at this point around when I quit. Other ICC 25's on full clear.

25. Learning a new boss will most likely involve using a large quantity of consumables and having a large repair bill. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?

Yes, always have enough gold and consumables.

26. Having at least the best gear obtainable outside of raid instances is mandatory, and they should be enchanted and socketed with the best enchants and gems. Do you meet this requirement?

Not since cata released, but can easily meet this requirement.

27. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?

Yes

28. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).

Havent run any 10/25's since cata, but I can organise to try get in a 5man to get a screenshot.

29. Do you PvP? Are you interested in rated BG's / Arena?

Not really. I do want to check out rated bg's though.

30. What World of Warcraft PvP experience do you have?

Just standard BG's, no Arena.

Other
31. What are your reasons for applying to join Reform, over another guild?

Reform seem reputable, I actually enjoy the time placed into the website, and I have raided with robberducky before, and was always treated with the utmost respect.

32. Are you currently applying to any other guilds? No, currently in a random guild to get the 5% experience buff.

33. Being able to communicate on Vent is mandatory. Do you have the ability to speak on Vent? Will you?

Yes

34. Do you have a stable internet connection?

Yes

35. Are you prone to getting capped/shaped/etc?

No

36. List some of the specs of the computer you play WoW on.

New laptop purchased a few months ago, Dell i7, has no issue running WoW on high end.

37. Describe what you think is your defining quality. What will make us want to recruit you over someone else? Realise that a majority of applications contain some variant of a "want to be the best" (this is a great question to convey your personality).

Sense of humour, and im able to roll with the punches. I very punctual; always early to anything, and will stick it out to the end. Im more interested in the achievements of clearing a boss or a raid than the gear.

38. How many achievement points do you have? 4705

39. Are you interested in contributing towards guild achievements? Yes, very.

40. Do you have your epic flying mount training? Yes

41. How fast have you levelled previously and how fast are you expecting to level to 85? One level off 85, should be there in a day or two.

42. Have you answered all questions wholly? Yes

43. Anything else you want to add? I hope I get in Smile

2Samsara - Shadow Priest Empty Re: Samsara - Shadow Priest Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:31 am

Fool

Fool

Isn't Unholy reforming?

No pun intended.

3Samsara - Shadow Priest Empty Re: Samsara - Shadow Priest Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:09 am

samsara

They have reformed as unholy, I was with them during malevolent times. I have no interest in rejoining them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum