Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

âlgalon 85 goblin disc priest

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1âlgalon 85 goblin disc priest Empty âlgalon 85 goblin disc priest Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:39 am

Algalon

Character
1. Character (feel free to include any alts)
âlgalon 85 goblin disc priest
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/%C3%82lgalon/simple

2. What is your preferred talent build
Discipline and holy off spec.

3. Briefly explain your priority in stats
My priority is spirit > intellect > haste > mastery

4. What glyphs do you use and why?+
Glyph of power sheild cause it heals the target for 20% more

Glyph of penance . cause it reduces the cd by 20 secs

Glyph of prayer of healing. cause it puts a hot on the target. for 6 seconds at 20% more the ammount

5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?
Well i dont have any rare recipes. im leveling up my herbing and alchemy so i will be able to mak truegold cd for the guild and flasks/ exlixers for the guild raids

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you? daylight savings dont really affect me. i play from the gold coast in australia

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you? none

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question). Well im currently in spark. i am only a casual player here. i would like to adapt to a proper raid guild where i have rules etc

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screenshot of recount/skada in action.N/A

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)
2 days 14 hours. 20 mins

11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?
on this char its just ulduar.

12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold? yeah i can supply all my own flasks. and my own repairs.

13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)? yeah i can. i play alot of wow during my weeknights. tuesday and thursday nights i have football training but it doesnt affect my wow time

14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss). https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot030711142842.jpg/

Other
15. Anything else you want to add? Tell us a Joke! Well i have played wow for 5 years. having an 80 mage. 80 pally. 85 druid. 85 priest. 80 dk. m 18 and i work at reece plumbing as a warehouse and storage apprentice. i attend year 12. im easy to get along with and listen to the raid leader during fights.

2âlgalon 85 goblin disc priest Empty Re: âlgalon 85 goblin disc priest Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:06 am

Ishkafel

Ishkafel

3. Briefly explain your priority in stats
My priority is spirit > intellect > haste > mastery

I'll leave it to Niktaf to address this mostly, but please provide an explanation for this. In particular why mastery is last in your priorities when it is actually quite powerful for Disc atm.

4. What glyphs do you use and why?+
Glyph of power sheild cause it heals the target for 20% more
Glyph of penance . cause it reduces the cd by 20 secs
Glyph of prayer of healing. cause it puts a hot on the target. for 6 seconds at 20% more the amount

All you've done is paraphrase the glyphs tooltip. A lot of applicants do this. But could you please provide more incite as to why you've chosen these over other glyphs? Do you swap glyphs for certain encounters?

Again i'll leave it to Niktaf to address this.

10. Please list your /played (Total time)
2 days 14 hours. 20 mins

typo?

11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?
on this char its just ulduar.

Again this is something we usually go to the trouble of checking because people think it harmless to fib about their experience.
It appears all of your Ulduar HM's where achieved after Cataclysm shipped. Also I saw that you claimed in your conversation with Niktaf to have cleared "All of ICC HM's & Ulduar HM's" which is obviously a flat out lie. If you can prove this by providing a link to one of your other characters and proof that the character is actually yours... Then do so.

3âlgalon 85 goblin disc priest Empty Re: âlgalon 85 goblin disc priest Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:12 am

Algalon

yeah mate i understand . i said whilst i was talking to niktaf. i did it all on my previous main. which is now my best mates. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/zaltrok/simple is the armory link for him. and no my game time is not a typo. ive had a chat with niktaf about all this.

4âlgalon 85 goblin disc priest Empty Re: âlgalon 85 goblin disc priest Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:36 am

darkanubis

Hey mate, from what I can see, your stat priority is wrong. Int gives more than spirit can, int gives you more MANA and more REG, at the moment I think mastery is goign very well for disp atm, so I would go for straight mastery after 12% haste, but thats personal preference.

You do not have a meta gem, and your gear is not correct for your spec, would like to see you in atleast BiS-pre raid gear. If you want to start raiding properly you should gear yourself properly first.

Your spec is wrong, atonement is not worth getting, your better off with train of thought and/or strength of the soul, and in holy you should be getting inspiration instead of surge of light.

5âlgalon 85 goblin disc priest Empty Re: âlgalon 85 goblin disc priest Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:39 am

Algalon

thanks mate i will do my best to try and fix it

6âlgalon 85 goblin disc priest Empty Re: âlgalon 85 goblin disc priest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:50 am

Niktaf

Officer

if you're still available, accepted for trial.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum