Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

fknjimay - 352 holy pally 10/13 easy as

+4
Ishkafel
Wherg
darkanubis
fknjimay
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1fknjimay - 352 holy pally 10/13 easy as Empty fknjimay - 352 holy pally 10/13 easy as Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:47 am

fknjimay

Character
1. Character
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/fknjimay/simple

2. What is your preferred talent build

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#scIozrduufzhbZco

3. Briefly explain your priority in stats

well, crit scales pretty badly so int>haste>mastery>sprit>crit

4. What glyphs do you use and why?

[Glyph of Seal of Insight] (5% more healing, derp)
[Glyph of Word of Glory] (10% more glory heals)
[Glyph of Divine Favor] (10 seconds more favor)

not amazing glyphs imo but theres not much for prime pally glyphs

[Glyph of Light of Dawn] (20% more effective heal)
[Glyph of Lay on Hands] (worth it when you want a fast raiding night)
[Glyph of Divine Plea](6% more mana, better than [Glyph of Divinity] in non-critical situations)

5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?

nope

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you?

gmt+10, daylight savings changes have never been an issue before

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?

none

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).

i am currently in exellency with the rank of raider and was quite happy with this untill most of the guild left wow to play rift. . .

none of the core raiders have been on for about 3 weeks and im moving on.

before that i was in prey as a raider but they sucked so i quit. i was and still am looking for serious raiding and pray just didnt have the leadership for it.

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screenshot of recount/skada in action.

sorry, got none

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)

35 days, 9 hours, 55 minuites, 34 seconds

11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?

well i only started playing wow about a year or so ago back in late WotLK, but since then ive downed LK, algalon, TotGC and most of the bosses in cata.

ive also played around with quite a but of pvp and have a pretty nice pvp ret set going.

12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?

ive never asked for gold, flasks or anything from my guild and i dont plan on it in the future.

13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?

yeah, easy

14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot020711221853.jpg/

got some addons to get. . .

Other
15. Anything else you want to add? Tell us a Joke!

well ive only been playing for a little while but fresh blood is always a good thing in a guild, but on the other hand i know what i'm doing.

a joke?. . . ret pallyies 4.0.1

darkanubis

Due to my knowledge (Things might be different now) that your stats should be int > spirit > Haste, Holy pally mastery is poor compared to spirit or haste, and glyph wise I think Glyph of Holy shock is mandatory.

Wherg

ui could do with click to heal (don't know if you have it here, don't see clique or anything) and decursive (your cleanse is bound to = which means it's harder to dispel quickly). An alternative here is to get a mod which enables you to have more hotkeys, or binding your movement to ESDF instead of WASD to give you 5 additional hotkeys.

As dark said, you do need holy shock glyph (swap it out for divine favor glyph) as 5% crit always on one of our most used spells is better than 20% crit for 20 seconds every 3 minutes imo.

In addition, the 3 minute CD reduction in LoH could be replaced by beacon glyph (every bit of mana saved is good) or cleanse.

One last thing, should be putting +40 int in all gem sockets except for what's required for your meta gem activation (hint: ditch the 20spr on your chest), however I'm overlooking the gems in the blue gear because you'll probably be replacing them soon enough.

fknjimay

yeah there's debate over pally mastery, a couple posts on EJ led me to believe that you could ditch sprit in favour of mastery and come out pretty well. its been going pretty well so far, no problems at normal level raids.

changing my stat priority is only a reforge away. i havent really had a lot of gear to choose from so it hasnt really effected what loot ive chosen.

ive tryed clique and ive never liked it really, could give it another shot if its important to the guild i guess.

i actually have = bound to my 5th mouse button, its probably the easiest button i have to press lol

beacon glyph is something ive played around with too but ive had people tell me to get rid of it if im not having mana issues so i usually ditch it.

Ishkafel

Ishkafel

It worries me that a lot of your key abilities are unbound.
AM, Bubble, BoP, DP, Sac, Freedom, Torrent, Hoj, Wrath all unbound?

Also dark if u cant confirm any of that stuff u say on apps please dont post - HS Glyph is far from mandatory

zethy

decent app pls whisper me niktaf erick unholysin in game for invite.

mastery is ok for tank heal i guess personally i would still prefer haste or spirit but at this gear level it won't matter as much as your actual playstyle/performance.

ignore what dark/wherg said your glyphs are fine

Personally i think glyph of hs is crap. ur crit chance on holy shock is already fairly high the 5% wouldnt make all that much difference.

to wherg: beacon/cleanse are more pvp glyph rather than pve i wont go in much details. LOD glyph is ok divine protection glyph is practical for many fights

fknjimay

As for my key abilities being unbound, most of them are bound to either mouse buttons or keyboard macro keys

a few aren't but I've never had issues with clicks on key abilities.

my moto is usually know something is coming, then reaching across the keyboard or clicking an icon isn't such an issue. but once again that's normal mode 10 man experience talking

Erik

Erik
Officer

^ on this my UI doesn't actually show my key bindings either Razz it has some set up from a looong time ago but now my bindings are sorted through the UI shit.

That said bindings do help rather than clicking, it's not because clicking doesn't work, but binds are proven to be more effective

http://b0sley.deviantart.com

fknjimay

yeah totally, ill play around with a few new bindings and see whats more efficient

Wherg

lol zethy i usually spam beacon right before a fight to proc my trinkets

Fusion

Fusion

I liked your joke.

12fknjimay - 352 holy pally 10/13 easy as Empty Re: fknjimay - 352 holy pally 10/13 easy as Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:55 am

Panarama

Panarama

with talents i see no reason of you having 2/2 in enlightened judgments its a waste of a point because 1/2 will get you hit caps and i don't see a real benefit in the 1k heal you receive when you judgment a foe. for your judgment also the point is better of in improving the range on your judgments[Improved judgments 2/2], less movement more range more healing. not a big fuss but ever bit helps.

i was also looking at the pic of your ui , do you have decursive? and do you use binding or macros?

also in epic items as a holy paladin you should go for the bonus its worth it which i can see in couple items you have not done, and try to use 20 int 20 haste over 20 int 20 mastery, atm pally mastery kinda useless.

also if your like me and dont use word of glory that often your better of with the glyph of holy shock , crits proc.

i wasnt really bothered reading the comments so if im repeating something said just ignore it.

well, crit scales pretty badly so int>haste>mastery>sprit>crit
also re-think, thats not a good sign

fknjimay

talents is a good idea, thanks for the tip.

i got decursive the other day, never really felt the need for it. and i made a much better binding setup yesterday.

i did have the slot bonus in all slots but someone just told me to gem all int. . .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum