Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ishotyouirl - Survival Hunter

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ishotyouirl - Survival Hunter Empty Ishotyouirl - Survival Hunter Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:43 am

hughesy

Character
1. Do you have our required raiding mods (if not you will be required to have them before your first raid):
- oRA3 – Yes
- Omen3 Threat Meter – Yes- Deus Vox Encounters – Yes- EPGP Lootmaster – Yes
2. Character
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/ishotyouirl/simple

3. Is this the character you spend most / all of your time on?
Yes

4. Did you level this character from 1-85? (required)
Yes

5. Do you have any worthy alts?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/Bubblenomgcd/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/Penanceinass/simple

6. What is your preferred talent build? If you play a hybrid class, will you be able to respec according to the raid group's needs? If so, what other talent builds can you accommodate (skill wise and gear wise)?

Dont really have a Preferred Talent build they are all pretty easy to play, whatever pulls the most DPS Very Happy.
7. Please briefly explain how your class should equip himself for PvE. How should each statistic be considered, and why?

Hit is very important as not only does it increase my damage it also increases my pets, if your not hit capped your noob. agility is great for hunters as not only does it provide ap it also provides crit which is a hunters best source of damage. haste is helpful for hunters as the more auto shots in between moves the better.im going to experiement with this new mastery thats been brought out as it increases my elemental damage which is basically all the moves i use in survival.
8. What glyphs do you use and why?

Explosive Shot - Grants 6% Extra Crit Towards Explosive shot, which is very helpful as the crit with current gear atm is very low and its also the main damage move we use that doesnt require to cast.
Serpent Sting - grants 6% more chance to crit for serpent sting. which is great for dps as when it crits its about x4 more damage (i think).
Arcane Shot - 12% more damage towards arcane shot, im not sure if this glyph is the best choice as ive found arcane shot not to be used alot in my rotation. i was wondering if its better to use say Glyph of Rapid Fire.
9. List the value of your relevant stats:

agility = ap n crithaste = quicker auto shots and cobra/ steady shotshit = IMPORTANTmastery = more elemental damage which is greatcrit = harder hits.
10. What are your professions? How do your professions assist you in raiding?

Leatherworking - A massive 130 agility to Bracers
Skinning - 80 crit rating, not the best choice for raiding but it was helping me lvl leatherworking to make epics for pre raiding Smile, and throughtout Cata.
11. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?

A few epic recipe's atm for rogue / feral dps and hunter / enh shammy.

12. Have/Had you completed:
- Molten Core Attunement – Yes- Blackwing Lair Attunement - Yes- Karazhan Attunement - Yes- SSC / TK Attunement - Yes- BT / Mount Hyjal Attunement - Yes
13. List your reputation standings with the following factions.
Ashtongue Deathsworn:
Argent Dawn:
Brood of Nozdormu:
Cenarion Circle:
Hydraxian Waterlords:
The Scale of the Sands:
The Violet Eye:
Zandalar Tribe:
Argent Crusade:
Kirin Tor:
Knights of the Ebon Blade:
Wyrmrest Accord:
The Sons of Hodir:
Horde Expedition:
Ashen Verdict:

14. Do you have any legendaries, rare exalted reputations or achievements that will assist the guild?

Nope Sad

Social
15. Your real name? Cameron

16. How old are you? 17 nearly 18
17. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you (note the adjustment of server time by an hour may compound with an adjustment in your time zone by an hour as well)?

Melbourne Australia, GMT+10, daylight savings wont affect me as your raid times are perfect Smile
18. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?

DarkanubisX - Raided with him all through wrath.Fooldruid - Justice Points Farming BuddyRestraint - Heroic Cata Farming Buddy and many others like Baniahine, Grogthaar n a few more.
19. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).

My last guild i was in was on Dreadmaul Alliance as a Core Raider in Vandelay Industries where Darkanubis was GM... the guild disbanded and we moved over to Thaurrisan. Before VI i was in Sweet Temptation as a Core Raider before they merged with VI, before ST i was in Rapid Evolution also as a Core Raider then they merged with ST.

20. If possible, provide a link to your previous guild's DKP/EPGP site.

21. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL report with your previous guild.

Gameplay
22. How many hours and at what times do you play each week?

Play more WOW than RL Razz, on school holidays atm so im on quite often, but during school prob a couple hours a day not including raiding times.
23. Please list your /played (Total time played and Time played this level).

88 Days 18 hours, this lvl 2 days 19 hours.
24. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (Pre-BC, BC and WoTLK – go into detail with WoTLK ICC and the roles you have played)?

didnt start playing wow till about a month before WoTLK but during that month i did all BC content except for Illidan and Sunwell. Downed all wrath content but i took a break from wow so i didnt get to complete HM's. My role in ICC was to be pwnage and not be bad Very Happy same as all dps.

25. Learning a new boss will most likely involve using a large quantity of consumables and having a large repair bill. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?

Ill have no trouble with gold issues n buying mats, already made alot of money since Cata has come out.
26. Having at least the best gear obtainable outside of raid instances is mandatory, and they should be enchanted and socketed with the best enchants and gems. Do you meet this requirement?

Not atm some of the loot hasnt dropped for me yet but im working on it. gemmed / enchanted to the best i can get atm.
27. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?

Yes, Progression nights are always fun you get to be one of the first people in the guild to down it and may even get to contribute your own strats and earn extra brownie points Razz
28. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).

I use the normal WoW raiding UI and have things surrounding my character so i can see if theres things like fire beneath my feet Very Happy
29. Do you PvP? Are you interested in rated BG's / Arena?

Yes, though i havnt done much PvP on my hunter i wanna try it out this arena season n see how i go. i prefer my holy pally in pvp
30. What World of Warcraft PvP experience do you have?

1900 rated in 2s with a mate started to late in the season to get any higher we were out geared to the max. personal rating of 1700 in 5s but team rating was over 2.2k. didnt do much of 3s but i have the 1550 achi which isnt alot but meh lol

Other
31. What are your reasons for applying to join Reform, over another guild?

Raid times suite me the best and ive heard from people that this guild is really good. i would like to be apart of Reform as ive met most the people in the guild and it seems to be a nice bunch of people... which means good raiding environment Very Happy.
32. Are you currently applying to any other guilds?

No
33. Being able to communicate on Vent is mandatory. Do you have the ability to speak on Vent? Will you?

yes, WoW Headset FTW Very Happy (no im not a nerd).
34. Do you have a stable internet connection?

Yes

35. Are you prone to getting capped/shaped/etc?

Nope, on a 100GB pan atm soon to be Unlimited
36. List some of the specs of the computer you play WoW on.

Pentium Dual Core t4300 @ 2.1 GHz 4gb ram 1gb dedicated graphics.

37. Describe what you think is your defining quality. What will make us want to recruit you over someone else? Realise that a majority of applications contain some variant of a "want to be the best" (this is a great question to convey your personality).

I think im a great raider, always paying attention, have great raid awareness and im always prepared at least 30 mins prior to raid. But thats what i think and we all know we like to talk ourselves up.

38. How many achievement points do you have?

not alot 5305

39. Are you interested in contributing towards guild achievements?

Hellz Yeah and already have... Heroic Deadmines sup Very Happy
40. Do you have your epic flying mount training?

Of Course Smile

41. How fast have you levelled previously and how fast are you expecting to level to 85?

pretty quick was within the first 10 to ding 85 in guild Very Happy

42. Have you answered all questions wholly?

i believe so.

43. Anything else you want to add?

Im applying for a Raiding Position Very Happy, im currently pvp / casual.

2Ishotyouirl - Survival Hunter Empty Re: Ishotyouirl - Survival Hunter Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:23 am

Fool

Fool

Cameron is a good bloke and a solid player, who knows his class and can easily excel.

From the heroics he and I have done together thus far, he more then fulfills the requirements and standards we have.

3Ishotyouirl - Survival Hunter Empty Re: Ishotyouirl - Survival Hunter Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:16 am

hughesy

After Looking over my Glpyhs n researching for a bit i noticed that i had actually misread one of my glyphs, and now instead of using Glyph of Serpent Sting im now using Glyph of Killshot as it refreshs the CD of killshot if the target does not die. When i first read this i though it was if killshot misses the target the CD is refreshed :S. the math shows that Killshot is greater than Serpent sting glyph and glyph of Rapid Fire.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum