Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rtslbd ~ 358 MM Hunter

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rtslbd ~ 358 MM Hunter Empty Rtslbd ~ 358 MM Hunter Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:31 am

rtslbd

Character
1. Character: Rtslbd
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/rtslbd/advanced

Rtslbdk is my alt (just started it recently)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/rtslbdk/advanced

2. What is your preferred talent build?
Marksmanship 7/31/3 (Offspec 3/31/7 aka chogall spec)

3. Briefly explain your priority in stats
Hit (to 8% cap)>Crit>Mastery>Haste

4. What glyphs do you use and why?
Rapid fire, Steadyshot (extra damage on most used shot) and Killshot (Handy for bosses with a brutal end phase such as council and chimaeron).

5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?
525LW

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you?
I play from Adelaide, DS does not effect me at all. GMT+9:30

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?
None, i just received a pm from DarkAnubisX when searching for a guild and he directed me here.

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).
Dark Immunity - Raider Core 10m group (majority of the core team left for rift)
Trial and Error - Raider Core 10m group (still with this guild)

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screen shot of recount/skada in action.
See question 14.

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)
42 days, 6 hours 47 minutes. I am fairly new i only started playing wow just before the shattering.

11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?
I started just before the shattering so i did not get a chance to do end game content pre cata, i am currently 11/12 cata and have completed most of the previous raids for nostalgic reasons. I know the nef fight (multiple attempts with current guild) and am familiar with a few of the heroic fights.

12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?
Yes.

13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?
Yes - the only reason i play WoW is for raiding (ocassional pvping), making progression and to have fun.

14. Post or provide a link to a screen shot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).
https://i.imgur.com/XuOaB.jpg

Other
15. Anything else you want to add? Tell us a Joke!

Just some info about myself: My names Chris, Im 23 from Adelaide and i like to think im a pretty friendly guy. I waste all my money on my pride and joy (my car -_-) and im currently working full time. I used to play counter-strike professionally and did that for nearly 7 years under the alias of 'dblstR' so as you can imagine i am pretty competitive and strive to be the best at everything. I got to fly around Australia to play in big tournaments and played for major gaming organisations with sponsors, so while i may be new to WoW by certain standards, i have a lot of experience when it comes to gaming. If you would like to know anything else let me know.

Cheers,

Chris

2Rtslbd ~ 358 MM Hunter Empty Re: Rtslbd ~ 358 MM Hunter Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:41 am

Fool

Fool

gday buddy... nice app

just a quickie, would you dropping skinning in favour of another crafting profession affect you adversely?

hopefully one of our hunters gets in here and checks you out.

good luck Smile

ps. cs for 7 years? oh dear lawd. erick will love you.

3Rtslbd ~ 358 MM Hunter Empty Re: Rtslbd ~ 358 MM Hunter Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:49 am

rtslbd

Not really, i haven't done any skinning/lw for ages. Skinning gives me a huge +80 crit rating....

4Rtslbd ~ 358 MM Hunter Empty Re: Rtslbd ~ 358 MM Hunter Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:53 am

Fool

Fool

and another crafting profession will give you ~80 agility which trumps skinning by far.

5Rtslbd ~ 358 MM Hunter Empty Re: Rtslbd ~ 358 MM Hunter Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:55 pm

riruko

riruko

Hi hi!
I just missed out 2 questions that needs to be included in this app...
1st is about your WoL, yes you provided us with your raid UI but can you provide us with your WoL (world of logs) statistic as well?

2nd is about why are you leaving trial and error?

Other than that, regarding your build and reforges, i will leave to our hunter to look at your app! Smile

6Rtslbd ~ 358 MM Hunter Empty Re: Rtslbd ~ 358 MM Hunter Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:57 am

Fusion

Fusion

riruko wrote:i will leave to our hunter to look at your app! Smile

Your reforging is fine, should change the gem in your hands to +40agil, it's better.

Get 3/3 Frenzy, and 2/3 pathing; it's higher dps and you have plenty of haste anyway, your steady shot only has to be down to 1.49, and mine's 1.33 with 2/3 pathing.

Also, glyph of freezing trap would be nice in your major glyphs, but that's nothing too big. Very Happy

7Rtslbd ~ 358 MM Hunter Empty Re: Rtslbd ~ 358 MM Hunter Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:01 am

darkanubis

No body asked for your life's story fusion!! Whats the verdict from your point of view!!?? haha

8Rtslbd ~ 358 MM Hunter Empty Re: Rtslbd ~ 358 MM Hunter Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:46 am

Fusion

Fusion

Oh, I think he looks fine. I've raided with him once before for a 10M cho'gall pug and I think he's doing everything correctly.

9Rtslbd ~ 358 MM Hunter Empty Re: Rtslbd ~ 358 MM Hunter Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:52 am

darkanubis

Sweeet Smile

10Rtslbd ~ 358 MM Hunter Empty Re: Rtslbd ~ 358 MM Hunter Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:55 am

rtslbd

Yeah ive been thinking of going back to 8 31 2. I use my offspec for chogall atm but it could be useful for some hm bosses as well. In regards to the gem on my hands i hadn't noticed that thanks, ill re-gem that.

I haven't looked into world of logs so im not sure what you want from me there.

11Rtslbd ~ 358 MM Hunter Empty Re: Rtslbd ~ 358 MM Hunter Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:55 am

Fusion

Fusion

Just screenshot your recount on a boss at <65% hp, maybe even when it's dead and then show us what's on the list.

12Rtslbd ~ 358 MM Hunter Empty Re: Rtslbd ~ 358 MM Hunter Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:46 am

Fool

Fool

if you can grab another crafting profession im happy

13Rtslbd ~ 358 MM Hunter Empty Re: Rtslbd ~ 358 MM Hunter Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:49 am

rtslbd

I am happy to grab another profession, i didn't get a screen shot sorry i only checked this thread again after we were done. People had to go so it was just a quick 3/4 bot run, I'll try to grab a pug for chogall or bh and get a screen shot soon.

14Rtslbd ~ 358 MM Hunter Empty Re: Rtslbd ~ 358 MM Hunter Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:39 am

rtslbd

Still haven't got into a raid so i still don't have a screen shot :<

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum