Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tmp MM Hunter

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tmp MM Hunter Empty Tmp MM Hunter Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:15 am

tmptek

Character
1. Do you have our required raiding mods (if not you will be required to have them before your first raid):

- oRA3 – No (Will look into this)
- Omen3 Threat Meter – Yes
- Deus Vox Encounters – No (I assume this is like DBM? Happy to change over)
- EPGP Lootmaster – No (Have this installed by not currently used by my guild)

2. Character

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thaurissan&cn=Tmp

3. Is this the character you spend most / all of your time on?

Yes

4. Did you level this character from 1-80? (required)

Yes

5. Do you have any worthy alts?

None worthy of currently mentioning

6. What is your preferred talent build? If you play a hybrid class, will you be able to respec according to the raid group's needs? If so, what other talent builds can you accommodate (skill wise and gear wise)?

If they ever let BM hunters tank, ill be all over that shit Smile

7. Please briefly explain how your class should equip himself for PvE. How should each statistic be considered, and why?

Agility/Mastery/Haste/Crit - its debatable weather haste/crit

8. What glyphs do you use and why?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Thaurissan&cn=Tmp&gn=Tension+Seekers

9. List the value of your relevant stats:

I had a hard time copy/pasting this from the wow armory link, but its all there.

10. What are your professions? How do your professions assist you in raiding?

My current professions are Enchanting / Engineering - they dont particular assist me in the literal sense why raiding, but the money i make from each one goes along way towards it.

11. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?

I believe i have nearlly every Engineering/Enchanting pattern available in game (minus a few obscure BC ones)

12. Have/Had you completed:

- Molten Core Attunement – No
- Blackwing Lair Attunement - No
- Karazhan Attunement - Yes
- SSC / TK Attunement - No
- BT / Mount Hyjal Attunement - No

13. List your reputation standings with the following factions.

Ashtongue Deathsworn: Honored
Argent Dawn: Exalted
Brood of Nozdormu: Hated
Cenarion Circle: Revered
Hydraxian Waterlords: Friendly
The Scale of the Sands: Neutral
The Violet Eye: Honored
Zandalar Tribe: Honored
Argent Crusade: Exalted
Kirin Tor: Exalted
Knights of the Ebon Blade: Exalted
Wyrmrest Accord: Exalted
The Sons of Hodir: Exalted
Horde Expedition: Exalted
Ashen Verdict: Exalted

Social
14. Your real name?

Tim

15. How old are you?

16. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you (note the adjustment of server time by an hour may compound with an adjustment in your time zone by an hour as well)?

Sydney, Australia GMT+10

17. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?

None at this time

18. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).

Current guild - Tension Seekers 12/12 Normal 6/12 HM - its a Real life 10 man friends guild, most have stopped raiding in favour of Black Ops ;/

19. If possible, provide a link to your previous guild's DKP/EPGP site.

N/A

20. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL report with your previous guild.

N/A

Gameplay
21. How many hours and at what times do you play each week?

6PM - 12AM most week days (sometimes longer on the weekend)

22. Please list your /played (Total time played and Time played this level).

Currently im at work, so i dont have easy access to this, but from memory my total play time is about 90 days

23. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (Pre-BC, BC and WoTLK – go into detail with WoTLK ICC and the roles you have played)?

Mainly ICC - was a casual in BC did some Kara (with the same guild im in now (Tension Seekers).

Ive always played a hunter, so my roll is limited to that class.

24. Learning a new boss will most likely involve using a large quantity of consumables and having a large repair bill. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?

Absolutly, auction house PVP is great Smile

25. Having at least the best gear obtainable outside of raid instances is mandatory, and they should be enchanted and socketed with the best enchants and gems. Do you meet this requirement?

Absolutly

26. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?

Absolutly

27. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).

Will be able to update this tonight

Other
28. What are your reasons for applying to join Reform, over another guild?

Your raid times are the most convenient for me out of the guilds i have been researching.

You also seem like a dedicated, mature guild, being slightly old(ish) i dont like listening to teenage kids bullshit on Smile

29. Are you currently applying to any other guilds?

No

30. Being able to communicate on Vent is mandatory. Do you have the ability to speak on Vent? Will you?

Yes

31. Do you have a stable internet connection?

Telstra Bigpond Cable (yes)

32. Are you prone to getting capped/shaped/etc?

No

33. List some of the specs of the computer you play WoW on.

Quad Core AMD - 4 Gig Ram - 5750 GPU

34. Describe what you think is your defining quality. What will make us want to recruit you over someone else? Realise that a majority of applications contain some variant of a "want to be the best" (this is a great question to convey your personality).

Maturity and persistance and dedicated to clear content

35. How many achievement points do you have?

6200 odd

36. Do you have your epic flying mount training?

Yes

37. How fast have you leveled previously and how fast are you expecting to level to 85?

Im really not sure, it was a while ago now, but im not looking to dordle my way to 85

38. Have you answered all questions wholly?

To the best of my ability

39. Anything else you want to add?

Im me Smile

2Tmp MM Hunter Empty Re: Tmp MM Hunter Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:22 am

Erik

Erik
Officer

Slightly oldish guild?! pfft 25 years young imo.

We are a pretty relaxed guild but we still demand perfection from our raids. By all means we are not elitists but you are expected to know your role.

If you think you have what it takes then by all means pst us in game. If you can also post a parse of your dps and your knowledge of all the raids you've done, that'll be great too.

http://b0sley.deviantart.com

3Tmp MM Hunter Empty Re: Tmp MM Hunter Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:08 pm

doag

doag
Admin

25 years ancient imo Razz

bu yes please post a parse and/or your raiding experience/knowledge

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum