Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rylai - Fire Mage

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rylai - Fire Mage Empty Rylai - Fire Mage Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:01 am

Rylai

Rylai - Fire Mage

Character
1. Do you have our required raiding mods (if not you will be required to have them before your first raid):
- oRA3 – No
- Omen3 Threat Meter – Yes
- Deadly Boss Mods – Yes
- EPGP Lootmaster – Yes

2. Character
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thaurissan&cn=Ryla%C3%AD

3. Is this the character you spend most / all of your time on?
Yes

4. Did you level this character from 1-80? (required)
Yes

5. Do you have any worthy alts?
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thaurissan&cn=Sylv%C3%ADa

6. What is your preferred talent build? If you play a hybrid class, will you be able to respec according to the raid group's needs? If so, what other talent builds can you accommodate (skill wise and gear wise)?
I can play both arcane and fire but I prefer fire as it's more flexible in terms of fights where lots of movements occur. Yes if there is a need for me to respect to fulfill whatever utility the raid needs, then of course it will not be a problem.

7. Please briefly explain how your class should equip himself for PvE. How should each statistic be considered, and why?
Obviously getting hit capped is every classes first priority as a dps. In chronological order is Intellect -> Haste -> Crit provided hit capped. Likewise for sockets, Red Int Gem + Orange Int and Haste + Purple Int and Hit.

8. What glyphs do you use and why? Glyph of Fireball, Molten Armor, Pyroblast, Living Bomb and Mirror Image.

9. List the value of your relevant stats: Not quite sure what this question means but if its the order of important then Hit cap -> Int -> Haste -> Crit.

10. What are your professions? How do your professions assist you in raiding? Jewelcrafting for better gems and Tailoring for a better back enchant.

11. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they? I can cut all the gem's caster dps would need, +20 INT, +Int and Hit, +Int and Haste, +Int and Crit.

12. Have/Had you completed:
- Molten Core Attunement – Yes
- Blackwing Lair Attunement - Yes
- Karazhan Attunement - No
- SSC / TK Attunement - No
- BT / Mount Hyjal Attunement - No

13. List your reputation standings with the following factions.
Ashtongue Deathsworn: Neutral
Argent Dawn: Exalted
Brood of Nozdormu: Neutral
Cenarion Circle: Honored
Hydraxian Waterlords: Neutral
The Scale of the Sands: Friendly
The Violet Eye: Friendly
Zandalar Tribe: Neutral
Argent Crusade: Exalted
Kirin Tor: Exalted
Knights of the Ebon Blade: Friendly
Wyrmrest Accord: Exalted
The Sons of Hodir: Exalted
Horde Expedition: Exalted
Ashen Verdict: Exalted

Social
14. Your real name? Derek

15. How old are you? 20

16. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you (note the adjustment of server time by an hour may compound with an adjustment in your time zone by an hour as well)? I play at home. Daylight saving will not be a problem to me, I fit well with the Reform raiding times.

17. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you? Tsukuyomi and Yukei. Unfortunately I would have no idea what they will say about me.

18. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question). I was in Luminosity and was a core raider. The reason I left was because the guild disbanded due to the lack of attendance.

19. If possible, provide a link to your previous guild's DKP/EPGP site. None sorry.

20. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL report with your previous guild. None sorry.

Gameplay
21. How many hours and at what times do you play each week? Playing time can be any depending on how much commitment I have during my week. But I will still be able to make raid times regardless.

22. Please list your /played (Total time played and Time played this level). Total time played: 78 days 1 hour 2 minutes 46 secs. Time played this level: 56 Days 6 Hours 45 minutes 2 seconds.

23. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (Pre-BC, BC and WoTLK – go into detail with WoTLK ICC and the roles you have played)? Have exp with Ulduar, Trial of the grand crusader and ICC 10m Hardmodes up to Sindragosa as it was a 10m guild that I was previously in. I have downed only Normal LK with my main mage. I've also tanked ICC up to N LK on my alt but never downed it.

24. Learning a new boss will most likely involve using a large quantity of consumables and having a large repair bill. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold? Yes, being in progression guilds previously, I always am prepared to wipe and take consumables with me, its part of the game.

25. Having at least the best gear obtainable outside of raid instances is mandatory, and they should be enchanted and socketed with the best enchants and gems. Do you meet this requirement? Easily.

26. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)? Yes.

27. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).

Other
28. What are your reasons for applying to join Reform, over another guild? I have friends in it and would like to raid with them and raid times suits me perfectly.

29. Are you currently applying to any other guilds? None.

30. Being able to communicate on Vent is mandatory. Do you have the ability to speak on Vent? Will you? I have vent and a working mic, not a problem.

31. Do you have a stable internet connection? Yes

32. Are you prone to getting capped/shaped/etc? Never.

33. List some of the specs of the computer you play WoW on. ATI RADEON gfx card, 4gb Ram.

34. Describe what you think is your defining quality. What will make us want to recruit you over someone else? Realise that a majority of applications contain some variant of a "want to be the best" (this is a great question to convey your personality). Have a flexible schedule raiding time, consistent dps throughout boss fights, fast in learning and picking up new encounters.

35. How many achievement points do you have? 5395

36. Do you have your epic flying mount training? Yes

37. How fast have you leveled previously and how fast are you expecting to level to 85? Can't exactly remember how fast I can level. Leveling 85 should not be very long but I have no idea at the rate of leveling in Cata.

38. Have you answered all questions wholly? I guess so.

39. Anything else you want to add? No.

2Rylai - Fire Mage Empty Re: Rylai - Fire Mage Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:37 pm

Yukei

This mage was a core raider of Luminosity. He was a very good mage, he knew his rotations, as shown on dps meters. His gear is probably sub par to Reform, but only because Luminosity is a 10 men guild, and unable to obtain any 277 gear. But given his current gear, I'd say his dps is pretty darn good.

His value for me, however, was not only the fact that he did good dps. He always had attended raids, and almost never missed any raids unless it was for a good reason. He also doesn't tunnel vision and "Stand in the fire".

Just my 2 cents about him.

P.S. Robber might know him as well. I am pretty sure they raided together back in Excrucio.

3Rylai - Fire Mage Empty Re: Rylai - Fire Mage Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:22 pm

Rylai

Here is a screenshot of my UI, it was before patch 4.0.1.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img84/8503/wowscrnshot100710010829.jpg

4Rylai - Fire Mage Empty Re: Rylai - Fire Mage Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:59 pm

doag

doag
Admin

Hi,

at the moment we are very full on mages, however I can give you an invite looking to cata as this may change.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum