Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fknrelaxyo - Destro

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fknrelaxyo - Destro Empty Fknrelaxyo - Destro Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:56 am

fknrelax

1. Character (feel free to include any alts)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Thaurissan/fknrelaxyo/advanced

2. What is your preferred talent build
Destro

3. Briefly explain your priority in stats
int > hit > haste > crit > mastery

4. What glyphs do you use and why?
Conflag
immolate
IMP

As these give the most benefits to my class/dps

5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?
nothing

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you? QLd, Mackay. 1 hour behind server.

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?
foron and nem perhaps.

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).
Watermelons which went onto merge with Devils Own, Progression wasn't all that great with them and lead foron and nemish to make revelation.

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screenshot of recount/skada in action.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/trtrtrtrtrtrtrtrt.jpg/

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)
total - 80 days
85 - 17 days

11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?
totc 12/25
icc 10/25, icc HM 10(12/12) 25(9/12)
cata 10 (9/12)

12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?
I have enough to cover everything.

13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?
ye defo

14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).
best UI ay
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/trtrtrtrtrtrtrtrt.jpg/

Other
15. Anything else you want to add? Tell us a Joke!
foron is good lol

2Fknrelaxyo - Destro Empty Re: Fknrelaxyo - Destro Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:26 am

darkanubis

Looks like a solid app! GL with Application!

3Fknrelaxyo - Destro Empty Re: Fknrelaxyo - Destro Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:14 am

zethy

i liked the joke in particular

4Fknrelaxyo - Destro Empty Re: Fknrelaxyo - Destro Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:06 am

Ishkafel

Ishkafel

darkanubis wrote:Looks like a solid app! GL with Application!

i'd h8 to see ur idea of a sloppy one...

ill be brief cause typing on phone is lame

You seem to take ur ill advised stat weighting too far, neglecting your hit rating to be almost 1% below required cap. This would no doubt be noticeable rotationally and in dps parses.
I would also expect someone of close to 359 ilvl to be approaching (perhaps not quite reaching) the required haste level for the 7th Immolate tick.
It looks to me like a lot of the gear u are using is used to inflate the new in game GS, as some of the pieces are contrary to the very stat weightings you yourself have quoted.
As for your spec, the lack of Fel Synergy and wasted points in Aftermath worry me. Fel Synergy must be taken, otherwise your pet will require direct healing from another healer, which is wasteful (unless its Leeshmawl) & unlikely, your pet is more likely to die than be healed. On the other hand it wastes smart heals such as PoM, Chain Heal, etc. As for Aftermath, I have no idea why you would take it over 2/2 NP and Shadowburn.

5Fknrelaxyo - Destro Empty Re: Fknrelaxyo - Destro Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:00 am

fknrelax

Ishkafel wrote:You seem to take ur ill advised stat weighting too far, neglecting your hit rating to be almost 1% below required cap. This would no doubt be noticeable rotationally and in dps parses.

You don't have to absolutely be hit capped anymore. Int has a large enough effect on the overall scheme that you actually gain dps even if you miss a few times. << Cant remember if i was reading off EJ or mmo.

Ishkafel wrote:I would also expect someone of close to 359 ilvl to be approaching (perhaps not quite reaching) the required haste level for the 7th Immolate tick.

Just haven't been able to get the right gear as of yet(except the helm, looks kewl lol)

Ishkafel wrote:As for your spec, the lack of Fel Synergy and wasted points in Aftermath worry me. Fel Synergy must be taken, otherwise your pet will require direct healing from another healer, which is wasteful (unless its Leeshmawl) & unlikely, your pet is more likely to die than be healed. On the other hand it wastes smart heals such as PoM, Chain Heal, etc. As for Aftermath, I have no idea why you would take it over 2/2 NP and Shadowburn.

As for the teh spec it is a little mixed up for pvp/soloing.

I have not seen my pet die in a boss fight yet.

6Fknrelaxyo - Destro Empty Re: Fknrelaxyo - Destro Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:17 am

Ishkafel

Ishkafel

What u say is true, when you are <0.1% below cap but not ~1%. Missing Conflag, SF's or Immolate refreshes (and trust me, when u have 1%miss, it will happen) is a greater dps loss than having extra sp. Although it does sound like the kind of garbage one would find on MMO-C forums. Also dont take EJ for gospel, they are not always right (case in point Demonology Succubus lalalala). Plus u have plenty of wasted sockets that you have blindly put 40ints in, you could probably quite easily reach cap.

7Fknrelaxyo - Destro Empty Re: Fknrelaxyo - Destro Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:24 am

fknrelax

ummm sup guys, Going to have to withdraw my app. Sorry for wasting you're time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum