Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maalla - Destro Warlock

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Maalla - Destro Warlock Empty Maalla - Destro Warlock Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:53 am

Maalla

Character
1. Do you have our required raiding mods (if not you will be required to have them before your first raid):
- oRA3 – Yes
- Omen3 Threat Meter – Yes
- Deus Vox Encounters – Bigwigs
- EPGP Lootmaster – Yes

2. Character
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/m%C3%A4%C3%A4lla/simple

3. Is this the character you spend most / all of your time on?
Yes

4. Did you level this character from 1-80? (required)
Yes

5. Do you have any worthy alts?
No

6. What is your preferred talent build? If you play a hybrid class, will you be able to respec according to the raid group's needs?
I'm playing Destruction ATM since my gear is optimized for it, affliction will be my spec of choice coming a few more epics.

7. Please briefly explain how your class should equip himself for PvE. How should each statistic be considered, and why?
Hit -> Int -> 30%haste cap -> crit -> mastery
Ill be hitting up affliction once i get more upgrades, 30% haste gives me my 7th immolate tick and therefore this is close to BiS for me in current gear levels.

8. What glyphs do you use and why?
Prime
Conflag - reduced CD
Glyph of Imp - 20% DPS
Immolate - Immo win dmg

Major
Fear
Life tap
shadow flame

9. List the value of your relevant stats:
spell damage 5986 ( without fel )
Haste 12.17%
Hit 17.26%
Crit 14.20%
Mastery 10.81

10. What are your professions? How do your professions assist you in raiding?

Tailoring, which currently is the BEST caster profession.

Enchanting, For the intellect to my rings.

11. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?
None except for max in both my profs, and epics for tailoring.

12. Have/Had you completed:
- Molten Core Attunement – Yes
- Blackwing Lair Attunement - Yes
- Karazhan Attunement - Yes
- SSC / TK Attunement - Yes
- BT / Mount Hyjal Attunement - Yes
NOTE: ( All of the Attunements were completed on my previous lock, Armoury " Maalla " without the accents and you will see its there, but locked because it got hacked.

13. List your reputation standings with the following factions. - none of these
Drangonmaw Clan - Exalted
Guardians of Hyjal - Honored
Ramkahen - Exalted
Earthern ring - Honored
Therazane - Exalted

14. Do you have any legendaries, rare exalted reputations or achievements that will assist the guild?

Social
15. Your real name? Dan

16. How old are you? 19

17. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you (note the adjustment of server time by an hour may compound with an adjustment in your time zone by an hour as well)? Brisbane, 1 hour behind server time.

18. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you? I know gornub, thats about it.

19. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds -

Questionable Content - Raider - Left to join Endless

Endless fury - Raider - Left due to Study

Virtual progression - Raider ( Late officer ) - Got stabbed in a rave

Riot - GM - Guild died to fire mechanic

20. If possible, provide a link to your previous guild's DKP/EPGP site. - N/A

21. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL report with your previous guild. - N/A

Gameplay
22. How many hours and at what times do you play each week? 5pm - 1am ST every day

23. Please list your /played (Total time played and Time played this level).

On new warlock

Total - 79 days
This level - 6 days

24. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (Pre-BC, BC and WoTLK – go into detail with WoTLK ICC and the roles you have played)?

I raided Pre-bc and Bc like everyone else will say.

Current content is

Omnitron/Magmaw/Maloriak/Halfus/Valiona/Council/
Conclave/Alakir.

25. Learning a new boss will most likely involve using a large quantity of consumables and having a large repair bill. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?

Yes gold isnt a problem.

26. Having at least the best gear obtainable outside of raid instances is mandatory, and they should be enchanted and socketed with the best enchants and gems. Do you meet this requirement? Definently ( last but no least helm enchant which is less then a day away )

27. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)? yes

28. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img810/4939/hmlk.jpg

This one is for you gorax.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img291/6242/oldui.jpg

29. Do you PvP? Are you interested in rated BG's / Arena? Yer i pvp, love it.

30. What World of Warcraft PvP experience do you have?
2k slsl but more recently just fun arena and battlegrounds.

Other
31. What are your reasons for applying to join Reform, over another guild? Raid times fit perfectly and it's been too long since ive done real progression content.

32. Are you currently applying to any other guilds?

Currently trialling for Last attempt because they accepted all of my friends, and i couldnt be fucked sitting in org for a week doing nothing.

Did apply for fayth2 but removed a couple of days ago.

33. Being able to communicate on Vent is mandatory. Do you have the ability to speak on Vent? yes Will you? yes

34. Do you have a stable internet connection? yes

35. Are you prone to getting capped/shaped/etc? no

36. List some of the specs of the computer you play WoW on. Mouse - Keyboard - Monitor

37. Describe what you think is your defining quality. What will make us want to recruit you over someone else? Realise that a majority of applications contain some variant of a "want to be the best" (this is a great question to convey your personality).

My defining quality? I think one of them would be im not a complete retard, to be frank. Im a good person to raid with and i dont qq and cause drama. Ive done it all before in terms of progression raiding and i actually understand the role of a ranged dps. I do as much damage as possible, while staying as safe as possible.

38. How many achievement points do you have? 5380

39. Are you interested in contributing towards guild achievements? yes

40. Do you have your epic flying mount training? yes

41. How fast have you levelled previously and how fast are you expecting to level to 85? leveled to 85 within the first 24 hours.

42. Have you answered all questions wholly? yes

43. Anything else you want to add?

Just a thanks for reading my app i guess, look forward to hearing from you soon.

2Maalla - Destro Warlock Empty Re: Maalla - Destro Warlock Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:03 am

Goraax

Goraax

Awesome lock, raided with him through Ulduar till early ICC. Knows how to dps hard, and not stand in bad shit. Always looking for ways to fix/improve on personal and raid mistakes.

Get him in for a trial i reckon.

3Maalla - Destro Warlock Empty Re: Maalla - Destro Warlock Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:52 am

doag

doag
Admin

Hi,

Thanks for the app, contact an officer ingame for trial invite.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum