Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pintopoliss lvl 85 - Feral Druid.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pintopoliss lvl 85 - Feral Druid. Empty Pintopoliss lvl 85 - Feral Druid. Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:55 pm

pintopoliss

1. Character (feel free to include any alts.
> http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dathremar/pintopoliss/simple <

2. What is your preferred talent build.

> Feral ms kitty / os bear.

3. Briefly explain your priority in stats

Agility-> is by far our best stat since our bleeds crit by default, it scales with agility making all aspects of agility affect 100% of my damage.
Mastery-> goes without saying pretty much since 50% + will be bleed dmg in total, and it improves my biggest dots/bleeds significantly.
Crit-> With bleeds being able to crit by default this stat affects 100% of my dmg done, also helps my combo point build.

4. What glyphs do you use and why?

1.Rip - 2.Savage Roar - 3.Shred.
Rip as stated increases its periodic dmg by 15% this is very important as rip is my biggest priority as well as my biggest dot. Savage Roar also a priority move that increases my auto attack dmg by 5% totalling 55% throughout a fight. Shred simply enchances rip as rip ticks every 2 seconds for 16 seconds this glyph adds an additional 6 seconds in total, = x3 xtra ticks.

5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?

not really :p.. only got Burning Shadowspirit Diamond.

6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you?

NSW,Sydney. AEST, GMT+11. no affect !

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?

sadly i know none Sad

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).

Nefarious was one of my 1st serious raiding guilds along time ago. position raider. left due to guild disband.

Wipe was my 2nd serious raiding guild with a raiders rank. left mainly because of some immaturity in raid.

Nubcakes the guild i am still currently in and have been with for some time now, core raider - wotlk, currently member rank after a long time off, only done a few raid bosses early cata as i couldnt make all the required days which is the main reason i am apping with you guys. Smile

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screenshot of recount/skada in action.

here is a ss of my dmg breakdown after 9minutes on the dummy.
https://s1035.photobucket.com/albums/a438/pintopoliss/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_021111_011801.jpg

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)
130 days.

11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?

to be honest was kind of a late starter.. but comming in and completing toc normal/ heroic 5/5 along with icc 10m normal - 12/12 heroic - 9/12 - 25m normal - 12/12 heroic - 11/12.
i have only downed 4 bosses early cata, studied all fights.

12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?
yes

13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?
yes, your raid days/ times are more than suitable.

14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).

n/a at the moment will get 1 asap.

Other
15. Anything else you want to add? Tell us a Joke!
i hope to hear from you guys soon xD
p.s i really suck at jokes Embarassed

2Pintopoliss lvl 85 - Feral Druid. Empty Re: Pintopoliss lvl 85 - Feral Druid. Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Fool

Fool

Sorry if I'm brief, I just lost what I was posting

- Your Ravage! damage is nonexistant.
- Tiger's Fury is a better glyph.
- You have an unused Chimera's Eye.
- Your UI has that terrible feral move suggester addon. (This promotes tunnel vision)
- If you went 2/2 NI for more raid survivability, should of picked up SI instead.
- Some wrong enchants. (nitpicking)
- Staff unforged. (nitpicking)

We are quite full for melee at the moment, and your current progression is lackluster considering we are working on hardmode content, but I guess we can only wait and see what the officers say.

3Pintopoliss lvl 85 - Feral Druid. Empty Re: Pintopoliss lvl 85 - Feral Druid. Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:13 pm

Erik

Erik
Officer

^ what fool said

There are just no spots available for a melee dps this very moment. That said I suggest you work on rotation outside of that addon or hide if if you're planning applying to another guild lol. Fix up your enchants and maximise stats and good luck with any other guilds you are interested in.

http://b0sley.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum