Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dakraw - Resto Druid

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dakraw - Resto Druid Empty Dakraw - Resto Druid Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:20 am

Dakraw

Character
1. Character (feel free to include any alts)
Dakraw (Resto Druid & Current Main)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dathremar/dakraw/advanced

Boracii (DPS Warrior)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dathremar/boracii/advanced

2. What is your preferred talent build

As with Faralah, i'll do it for my Druid as this is my current main. However, I'm happy to play my warrior and due to lack of druid friendly raid drops, their gear is pretty similar!

Resto - 8/2/31 for good balance of healing power and regen.

3. Briefly explain your priority in stats

Int > Spellpower > Haste >= Mastery > Crit

I'm well over the 915 haste breakpoint to gain an extra rejuv tick. I currently run under the 2004 haste breakpoint to gain some mastery which is good for 10mans and heroics.

4. What glyphs do you use and why?

Prime - Rejuv, Lifebloow, Swiftmend (the only good healing ones)

Major - WG, Rebirth and Innervate. WG basically essential. Rebirth good because it helps dead people not die again when they stand up, then do something else stupid... Innervate cause it's nice to share the love!

5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?

No, but Dakraw is an Elixr specced Alcy and Bora is a Transmute specced Alchy - hopefully I can get you some procs!

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you?

GMT+10 (Melbourne). Daylight savings wakes my cat up early, which in turn wakes me up early!

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?

None - Looking to server transfer

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).

TDU - Played vanilla as mostly a DPS warrior clearing through all content. Our guild ran 3x 40 man raids at different timezones, which meant there was always something going on! Left at start of BC to join an oceanic server - in search of better pings!

Demise - Tanked on my warrior through BC and MT'd much of BT and Hyjal. We were consistently in the top 2-3 guilds on the server, however the raid leader became increasingly difficult to raid with and up to 7 nights a week with him became too much!

Giant Communist Robots - Joined this guild with friends who had also transferred from TDU and enjoyed healing on my druid up to and through Ulduar. We took a break from WoW and have now come back for cata.

Penetration - Current guild, however they are too relaxed about raiding and raids are often called at the last minute due to lack of numbers.

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screenshot of recount/skada in action.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-6eycsoedy4j6lgst/

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)

Dakraw - 68 days
Boracii - 186 days (yikes!)
+ 18 days on my 71 rogue.

Not enough fingers to add that up... :S

11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?

Vanilla - Cleared (Boracii)
BC - Cleared (Boracii)
WotLK - Up to and inc. Ulduar (Dakraw)
Cata - 7/12 10 man (Dakraw)

12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?

Yes

13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?

Yes

14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).

Will post one when I next get to raid! My main addons are:
- DBM (happy to change to ORA)
- Healbot
- Quartz
- Recount (mostly for instant fight analysis, not for comparing size of my member...)

Also use:
- Omen
- Dottracker (when dpsing)
- Pitbull (so everything is where I want it)

Other
15. Anything else you want to add? Tell us a Joke!

Most of my jokes are pretty un-PC... so i'll keep it relatively tame... (kinda)

After experiencing the discomfort and embarrassment of a prostate test Jim decided to have his next test carried out while on holiday in Thailand. (The beautiful nurses are rather more gentle and accommodating)

As usual he was asked to strip off, he lay naked on his side on the bed and the nurse began the examination.

"At this stage of the procedure it's quite normal to get an erection" said the nurse.

"I haven't got an erection" said the man.

"No, but I have" replied the nurse.

_______

Now I can be the guy who app'd with a lady-boy joke! Very Happy

2Dakraw - Resto Druid Empty Re: Dakraw - Resto Druid Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:34 am

Ishkafel

Ishkafel

Dakraw wrote:Left at start of BC to join an oceanic server - in search of better pings!

3Dakraw - Resto Druid Empty Re: Dakraw - Resto Druid Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:52 am

Fool

Fool

Ishkafel wrote:
Dakraw wrote:Left at start of BC to join an oceanic server - in search of better pings!

4Dakraw - Resto Druid Empty Re: Dakraw - Resto Druid Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:50 am

zethy

thx for ur thorough and decent app. nothing to add really but please allow us to discuss about it since we prolly need dps roles more and ur alts' gear arent too heroic/raid ready atm

5Dakraw - Resto Druid Empty Re: Dakraw - Resto Druid Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:10 pm

Dakraw

Same as fara. Please remove my app as we have already accepted invite to a guild.

I can be pretty punny, huh?

6Dakraw - Resto Druid Empty Re: Dakraw - Resto Druid Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:27 pm

zethy

np all the best

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum