Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Corndogs - Resto pref...Bear / Boom - Druid

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rrodwell

Corndogs - Resto Druid

Character
1. Do you have our required raiding mods (if not you will be required to have them before your first raid):
- oRA3 – No
- Omen3 Threat Meter – Yes
- Deus Vox Encounters – No
- EPGP Lootmaster – No

2. Character
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/corndogs/simple

pointless really atm

3. Is this the character you spend most / all of your time on?
Yes, most of time is on this character. If not all.

4. Did you level this character from 1-80? (required)
Yes

5. Do you have any worthy alts?
not particularly at this time. 80 hunter/shaman.

6. What is your preferred talent build? If you play a hybrid class, will you be able to respec according to the raid group's needs? If so, what other talent builds can you accommodate (skill wise and gear wise)?
gear wise nothing..due to cata release of course.
Restoration for cata is pref tree.
I could perhaps respec for raids if need be, but i love the PVP resto spec / PVE resto spec. so respecing would have to be a every raid situation thing.

I played tank throughout wotlk. So tanking is a skill i possess quite graciously.
I was OFFSPEC boomkin, pulling 13-15k dps but wasnt really a road i went down.
healed throughout first part of wotlk till ICC. so healing skills and basics are still there.

7. Please briefly explain how your class should equip himself for PvE. How should each statistic be considered, and why?
For Restoration.
Raw Stat in order of importance-
Intellect
Spirit
Stamina
<agi, str> useless
haste and crit are awesome for the rejuv build. With haste increasing its tick. and crit well, making it crit more often. Int gives you more time to cast as u will OOM less, and spirit is basiccaly MP5 and SP for druids. SPIRIT and INT are king in the resto druids world.
8. What glyphs do you use and why?
Have all glyphs baught and ready to use. Have not yet gone through them as i am not 85. When i hit 85 and if i am in guild, will most likely seek advice/discussion with other resto druids and go from there.
9. List the value of your relevant stats:
intellect and spirit increase spellpower immensly, increasing straight foward healing. And spirit increases your MP5 keeping you going, along with inervate = no OOM.
crit and haste are usefull and should be picked up. ALONG with the new mastery, but with a resto druid healing raid. this is perhaps not the most usefull stat out and about.

10. What are your professions? How do your professions assist you in raiding?
Alchemy and Jewelcrafting. They help alot, with bonus JC gems. and the alchy giving me increased flask timers. and i can provide flasks for raid members, during raids we have all seen the rogue looking for flasks...and i supply Very Happy

11. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?
Not anymore...cata is out.

12. Have/Had you completed:
- Molten Core Attunement – Yes
- Blackwing Lair Attunement - Yes
- Karazhan Attunement - No, but have done it several times at lvl 70 and 80
- SSC / TK Attunement - No, but have done TK at 80, and SSC at 80
- BT / Mount Hyjal Attunement - yes

13. List your reputation standings with the following factions.
Ashtongue Deathsworn:
Argent Dawn: Exalted
Brood of Nozdormu: Hated
Cenarion Circle: Exalted
Hydraxian Waterlords: Honoured
The Scale of the Sands: Revered
The Violet Eye: Revered
Zandalar Tribe: Honoured
Argent Crusade: Exalted
Kirin Tor: Exalted
Knights of the Ebon Blade: Honoured
Wyrmrest Accord: Exalted
The Sons of Hodir: Exalted
Horde Expedition:Exalted
Ashen Verdict: Exalted

14. Do you have any legendaries, rare exalted reputations or achievements that will assist the guild?

Timbermaw hold?
And no legendaries. I Run MC weekly for the eye though.
Social
15. Your real name?
Jake
16. How old are you?
17. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you (note the adjustment of server time by an hour may compound with an adjustment in your time zone by an hour as well)?
Queensland
1 Hour behind SVT, No daylight savings

18. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?

Ksubi, Holyhealar - Speak in Vent, Real life mates with Holyhealar. Do dungeons and misc stuff with ksubi.

19. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).

Not Devils Own. Joined cause the GM was a really nice guys. Was pretty much a straight up member. Was not a raiding guild at the time, was end of WOTLK and the guild was a social guild and we did runs of HM ulduar, and other simple things.

Was in a raiding guild for TOTC / ICC but can't remember the name.

Lef the raiding guild because GM stole GBANK items and left server. Sort of crashed from there.

Left not Devils Own to join the guild they merged with..Revelation.

I am wanting to join Reform, because the merge doesn't suit me or what i wish to accomplish in the cataclysm expansion.

20. If possible, provide a link to your previous guild's DKP/EPGP site.
______
21. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL report with your previous guild.
______
Gameplay
22. How many hours and at what times do you play each week?
For nect 6 weeks pretty much all day most days. Its holidays for me. When my schooling begins, weekday afternoons/nights when required and the weekends sometimes.

23. Please list your /played (Total time played and Time played this level).

80 days, started playing in BC. (on druid)
have about 50 days on an alt that was my main in BC.

24. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (Pre-BC, BC and WoTLK – go into detail with WoTLK ICC and the roles you have played)?
BC and WOTLK
in ICC i was in a guild as MAIN TANK.
So i lead the raid when the leader wasn't doing his job, which was perhaps more then need be.
After i left the raiding guild due to the collapse of it, me and a real life friend (both tanks) began making PUGS. all our pugs were achieving 9-10/12 this is before the mass production of GDKP'S.
We ran them very precise and well imo. So raid leading wise i have the skills, and this makes me a better follower i believe.

25. Learning a new boss will most likely involve using a large quantity of consumables and having a large repair bill. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?
I am alchy and JC. i have tens of thousands of gold. Not a problem.
26. Having at least the best gear obtainable outside of raid instances is mandatory, and they should be enchanted and socketed with the best enchants and gems. Do you meet this requirement?
once i hit 85 i will begin gearing ASAP. my mates Dislocater, Holyhealar, Ksubi....plan to dungeon together and gear fast...2/4 of us are currently Reform members. Hoping for a 4/4
27. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?

Yes, simply Yes. If i have a family outing, which is inevitable sometimes and comes before my WoW gaming. I will inform an officer with due time and reasons.

28. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).
<not pc savy> so no idea on this one. Use sparta UI atm. so its clean with omen and dps metre, plus buffalo.

29. Do you PvP? Are you interested in rated BG's / Arena?
Hell Yes, Love healing in PVP
30. What World of Warcraft PvP experience do you have?
BC i pvp'd alot on my hunter. WOTLK i did pvp on my resto shaman. did a few arenas. but never took pvp to serious in wotlk. looking for cata to be a good pvp expansion for me.
Other
31. What are your reasons for applying to join Reform, over another guild?
Friends.
have friends in this guild, and raiding with mates is the best incentive for me playing wow, just enjoying raiding with mates and people that have brains.
32. Are you currently applying to any other guilds?
nope
33. Being able to communicate on Vent is mandatory. Do you have the ability to speak on Vent? Will you?
Yes, Do it all the time.
34. Do you have a stable internet connection?
Yes
35. Are you prone to getting capped/shaped/etc?
Nope
36. List some of the specs of the computer you play WoW on.
4G Ram. <not pc savy> thats bout all i know, and that all my grpahics are at max.
37. Describe what you think is your defining quality. What will make us want to recruit you over someone else? Realise that a majority of applications contain some variant of a "want to be the best" (this is a great question to convey your personality).

To be honest, im f'ing hilarious! lol.
I'm always social in vent, and am willing to help ou guildies, as long as i can expect some help in return. Get along with people easy. I know how to do my jobs in raids, and can often give tips to people on how to make some gold if they struggle. (made holyhealar and dislocater 8k each in 3 days from today 3 days back.

38. How many achievement points do you have?

5550 roughly.

39. Are you interested in contributing towards guild achievements?
Yes for sure. main reason for coming here. Have a few exalted reps, and make flasks alot when i get alchy to max.
40. Do you have your epic flying mount training?
yes
41. How fast have you levelled previously and how fast are you expecting to level to 85?
hitting lvl 85 2moro or the next day morning.
42. Have you answered all questions wholly?
Hoping so
43. Anything else you want to add?
Druids FTW?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum