Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Declined - groå - fire/frost 85 mage

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Declined - groå - fire/frost 85 mage  Empty Declined - groå - fire/frost 85 mage Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:43 am

groa

Character
1. Groå
lvl 85 fire/frost mage
(alt- moostafah, 85 prot paladin)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/groå/simple (mage)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/moostafah/simple (paladin)

2. My preferred talent build is fire. with 7/31/3
using fireball with the glyph

3. Briefly explain your priority in stats
My priority with stats is crit, or intellect if its red

4. What glyphs do you use and why?
i use, glyph of fire ball - because 5% crate is better then the frostire glyph.
glyph of molten armour, because again i love crit
and living bomb with it adding more damage

5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?
Not for my mage, but on my paladin i am 525 blacksmith and 300 JC

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you?
I play from sydney. Australia. daylight savings don't bother me, or my playing time

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?
I just talked to zethy, he gave me some info on guild, progression etc

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).
My first guild was spark, this guile was only lvling and i stayed in this guild since lvl 21. i used it because it was a high lvl and helped with lvling. my 2nd guild was lunatic parade, i left that guild because i wasn't chosen for any raids because they had 3 mages in the guild

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screenshot of recount/skada in action.

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)
i have played my mage for 7 days 10 hours, and my paladin 40 days 1 hour

11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cat)?
i have played my paladin thorugh to lvl 60 cap, then 70 camp then 80 cap thn 85 cap. my mage has just gone through 1-85 in 4 days played time.

12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?
atm im using most of my gold on JC mats for my paladin, and do my dailies wen possible

13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?
i am, 100% possitive i can attend all times on time.

14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).

Other
15. Anything else you want to add? Tell us a Joke!
I would like to add that i play from 4pm to 11pm, depending on what i have on the next day, on friday and saturday nights i play till around 4 am, so i am able to chat, help out or anything that is needed.
Thankyou for your time and hope to talk to some1 soon Very Happy
Very Happy

Fool

Fool

Almost all of your gear is unenchanted.

You have NO professions

Screenshot??

groa

im not rich like all you gamers, i can still hit hard on bosses, currently doing 15k on maloriak, last night. i can hit 24k in a heroic...
ion how to play my class, and i have 525 blacksmith and 525 jc on my main...

zethy

i dun think fools comments are unreasonable in anyway. enchants and professions are expected and justified requirements to join a raiding guild.

sry, no offense but aren't u a gamer urself if u play wow. i believe many ppl in guild are capable of being ready for raids as well as having a busy schedule outside the game.

ur reply kind of showed qualities that we arent really looking for. thx for ur time but unfortunately we'll have to decline ur application.

Zeth

Niktaf

Officer

Who is this retarded poster with an orange name? Last time I checked, if you wanted to get a point across, you would avoid talking in a manner that gives me the impression that a 12 year old girl was typing the post.

Also:

im not rich like all you gamers, i can still hit hard on bosses, currently doing 15k on maloriak, last night. i can hit 24k in a heroic...

I would like to add that i play from 4pm to 11pm, depending on what i have on the next day, on friday and saturday nights i play till around 4 am

Brool story co.

Since this is a public forum, any would-be applicants should be wary not to shoot themselves in the foot like this when they are questioned.

zethy

Last time I checked, if you wanted to get a point across, you would avoid talking in a manner that gives me the impression that a 12 year old girl was typing the post.

coming from the 11 y/o kid who thinks hes the man

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum