Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Retribution Paladin , Mishougan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Retribution Paladin , Mishougan  Empty Retribution Paladin , Mishougan Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:42 pm

mishougan

Character
1. Character (feel free to include any alts)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/mishougan/simple

2. What is your preferred talent build

Retribution is my main spec , i am still not sure which offspec i shall play , i am gathering both healing and tanking gear and see which suit me more .

3. Briefly explain your priority in stats

Retribution will be the basic hit and expertise cap as same as all the two handed wielder , after that will be mostly mastery > critical . Haste status are always reforge out . Oh of course the strength is always gemmed and priority .

4. What glyphs do you use and why?

Glyph of seal of truth for cheap 10 expertise rating so i can reforge more on mastery,Glyph of Templar Verdict since this is the 2nd strongest attack for ret pally . And Exorcism for extra dot damage .Judgement glyph for 10% extra damage is good, but the skill it to weak to benefit the 10% damage. And Crusader strike critical 5% just isn't ret pally strong suit anymore , as we are also reforging critical status to mastery .

5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?

My profession is Enc and JC , i will gladly to help using my profession for other guildies , but i don think i have any special recipes .

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you?

I am from Singapore , my timezone is GMT+8 . I don think i am effected by daylight savings .

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?

I don't think i knew any of the member in Reform . I am applying this guild because it suit my raid time .

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).

Wow , go into detail ? where do i start then ? . Well i can only remember my previous guild from 7month ago is Env . Well i quit the game for 6month before the Lich King patch come out , i guess between that time i get Gkick . Get bore by the same content and TOTC is to easy .

After i rejoin the game on Cata i been to several guild , which is Lanun ,but is just for the guild perk and i didn't stay after i reach 85 because of the raid time doesn't suit me . Last guild will be OurOtherGuildSucked , which i join because the raid time is same as this guild but that guild is just newly created and only 35 member .

And now here i am guildless , applying application to join this guild

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screenshot of recount/skada in action.

Never heard of WWS/WoL until now lol . Did some research but i don think there are any recent record of event that i raid .

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)

69days , for my level will be almost 5 days

11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?

I join this game on late BC , i think the truly raid that i am not being carry is Naxxramas , TOTC , ULDUAR .
12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?

Consumable ? well if u mean flask and gold repair , yeah . Still working on my food level though , so later i can supply the raid with the Cata fish feast version .

13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?

Yes , but i hope the raid won't last more then 8 hour , even i wish to continue , my stamina will fail me .

14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/mishougan.jpg/

Since i am a dps , i only use omen , dbm and CLCRET . Pretty much is the same when i am raiding as u can see on my image , sorry that i can't provide a raid image .
Other
15. Anything else you want to add? Tell us a Joke!

I am not quite a joker , and can't realy think of 1 . But if u guys insist i can only copy and paste from the website's .

A woman walks up to a guy in a blue bathing suit and says, "Did you know your eyes match your swim trunks?" He says, "Why? Are my eyes bulging?"

2Retribution Paladin , Mishougan  Empty Re: Retribution Paladin , Mishougan Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:37 am

unholysin

unholysin
Officer

Gonna have to decline based on lack of experience and gear. Sorry and good luck.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum