Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wherg - Holy / Ret Paladin

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wherg - Holy / Ret Paladin Empty Wherg - Holy / Ret Paladin Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:55 am

Wherg

Character
1. Character (feel free to include any alts)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/wherg/simple that's my ret gear. My holy gear slightly worse as that was my off-spec, however I am still working on it. Ret gear is 355 equipped

2. What is your preferred talent build
I am confident with both holy and ret.

3. Briefly explain your priority in stats
Ret -> Strength, because its flat increase in DPS is far superior to any other stat. This is backed up by research done on elitist jerks.
Holy -> Spirit / Int, for obvious reasons.

4. What glyphs do you use and why?
Ret -> Glyph of Templar's Verdict (+10% tv damage)
Glyph of Crusader Strike (+5% crit)
Glyph of Seal of Truth (+10 expertise)
All of these are the best DPS glyphs available as there isn't much other glyphs to choose from.

Holy -> Glyph of Holy Shock (critting with holy shock gives me quicker heals)
Glyph of Seal of Insight (+5% healing is always good)
Glyph of Word of Glory (+10% healing is always good too)

5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?
Not really, I'm 525 alch / herb and there isn't really that many rare alchemist patterns besides the drake

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you?
Sydney +10, not at all.

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?
My previous guild was Revelation, so I would know Foron, Nemish, etc. They only have good things to say about me Very Happy

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).
Revelation -> raided as a holy pally, I haven't left yet but am planning to to follow Foron, Nem and the other Revelation members. If I remain in the guild, there most likely would not be a raiding spot for me.

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screenshot of recount/skada in action.
edit: I'll do it as soon as I get out of BOT

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)
21days for this character, a warrior (that I sold) had 52 days

11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?
All of MC / ZG / AQ 20, BWL (up to Chromaggus), AQ40, all of BC (SSC, TK, Gruul's, Magtheridon, etc), 5/6 BWD, 4/4 BoT, 1/2 ToTFW

12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?
Definitely

13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?
Yep

14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).

Ret (pre-patch) about 1 month old
Wherg - Holy / Ret Paladin Th.239cb3906f

Holy (post-patch) about 2 hours old
Wherg - Holy / Ret Paladin Th.e185aabb99

2Wherg - Holy / Ret Paladin Empty Re: Wherg - Holy / Ret Paladin Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:20 am

Fool

Fool

Gonna need to get rid of that herbing mate. Do you have an alt that you can use to farm?

3Wherg - Holy / Ret Paladin Empty Re: Wherg - Holy / Ret Paladin Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:28 am

Wherg

Not really, what's the reason for getting rid of herbing? Stat bonuses from other professions? I'm okay with just doing dailies for gold to get flasks etc though. Don't really farm mats, just whenever I see a herb in TB / uldum I pick it.

4Wherg - Holy / Ret Paladin Empty Re: Wherg - Holy / Ret Paladin Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:30 am

Fool

Fool

Yeah it's for bonuses that crafting professions give.

5Wherg - Holy / Ret Paladin Empty Re: Wherg - Holy / Ret Paladin Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:37 am

Wherg

Oh, I'll happily pick up JC, I just thought the 500 haste from herbalism was pretty useful.

6Wherg - Holy / Ret Paladin Empty Re: Wherg - Holy / Ret Paladin Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:18 am

zethy

int still >all but decent application o verall though we'd hardly have any use for ret if u ok with that lol...

7Wherg - Holy / Ret Paladin Empty Re: Wherg - Holy / Ret Paladin Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:30 am

Wherg

i'm cool with that, during my time in revelation i was raiding 90% of the time as holy anyway.

8Wherg - Holy / Ret Paladin Empty Re: Wherg - Holy / Ret Paladin Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:44 pm

zethy

pst Luminastus Unholysin Erick or myself in game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum