Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mechdog, ilvl 356 Enhance Shammy

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mechdog, ilvl 356 Enhance Shammy Empty Mechdog, ilvl 356 Enhance Shammy Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:38 am

Mechdog

Character
1. Character (feel free to include any alts)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/mechdog/simple
(though I might be in PvP Gear there)

2. What is your preferred talent build
Enhancement

3. Briefly explain your priority in stats
Exp Capped > Hit + Agi > Crit + Haste > Stam
4. What glyphs do you use and why?
Prime:
Glyph of Stormstrike - increased Stormstrike damage.
Glyph of Lava Lash - Increased Lava Lash damage.
Glyph of Lightning Bolt - Increased Lightning Bolt Damage.
Major:
Glyph of Lightning Shield - So that my I don't have to keep rebuffing it, more time to spend on other abilities to increase dps.
Glyph of Fire Nova - Increase range on Fire Nova, more AoE.
Glyph of Chain Lightning - More AoE

5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?
I do inscription, so no I don't have any, but I can make glyphs if ever needed.

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you?
My house. Melbourne, same time as Server Time.
Daylight savings will not change my schedule or when I will be able to play.

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?
I don't think I know any members off the top of my head lol, so I'm not sure what they would say about me.

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).
Exhumed - Casual Raider, I left because I was looking for a core raiding spot, and they didn't have any room.

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screenshot of recount/skada in action.
umm? lol. I do on average around 16k dps consistantly

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)
138 days. 11 days at level 85

11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?
No Vanilla experience.
All BC Raids except Sunwell
All WotLK Raids
Have defeated 8/12 bosses in cataclysm, though have 11/12 experience.

12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?
Yes.

13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?
I believe I would be able to, Yes.

14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).
Don't really know how... Though I use dominos, with main abilities bound to keys. Have Omen Threat Meter and Deadly Boss Mods (along with others but those are the main addons).

Other
15. Anything else you want to add? Tell us a Joke!
Umm, don't know what to say? lol, I like to joke, but I don't have a good one for you at the moment. Smile Friendly, but will raid seriously and not be a retard during raids, especially progression raids.

2Mechdog, ilvl 356 Enhance Shammy Empty Re: Mechdog, ilvl 356 Enhance Shammy Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:01 am

darkanubis

Please log out in PvE gear Smile

And also please provide a screen shot of your UI so we can see what you see!

3Mechdog, ilvl 356 Enhance Shammy Empty Re: Mechdog, ilvl 356 Enhance Shammy Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:34 am

Ishkafel

Ishkafel

All WotLK Raids

more specific please

4Mechdog, ilvl 356 Enhance Shammy Empty Re: Mechdog, ilvl 356 Enhance Shammy Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:23 am

Mechdog

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/mechdog/simple
PvE enhance gear (also have a 350 resto set if ever needed)

All WotLK Raids:
Naxx - all bosses
OS - downed with +3 drakes
Ony's Lair - 1/1
Ulduar - all bosses
TotC - 5/5
TotGC - 2/5
ICC - All except LK

5Mechdog, ilvl 356 Enhance Shammy Empty Re: Mechdog, ilvl 356 Enhance Shammy Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:37 am

unholysin

unholysin
Officer

Looks pretty good pst Unholysin, Niktaf, Zethy or Erick for invite.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum