Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scrublet Restoration/enhance shammy

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scrublet Restoration/enhance shammy Empty Scrublet Restoration/enhance shammy Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:49 am

Scrublet

Character
1. Character (feel free to include any alts)
<Insert Armory Link Here>
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/scrublet/simple
2. What is your preferred talent build
As of right now my current build for resto is 32/7/2
Enhance is 32/9
3. Briefly explain your priority in stats
My priority in stats i mainly play resto and currently right now it goes Mastery crit haste for this content as our mastery is absolutelt great for this content as you see ive reforged alot of it.
4. What glyphs do you use and why?
My current glyphs im running with is Primary is earth shield Mainly because of the 20% increase pop Which crits in raid for 15-20k. Earthliving Which just gives more of a chance to pop the extra hot on targets which overtime is alot of healing throughout a raid heavy hitting fight. Last but not least water shield just basically for more passive regen overtime in a fight as its written on glyph. my majors consist of healing stream totem for the resistance buff for the raid which is needed. Chain heal basically increasing the effectiveness of the spell on a raid fight. And totemic recall incase totems are about to expire i recall for extra mana back then resummon gain an extra pop of mana through a fight.
5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they? No i dont have any rare patterns soz.

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you?
I play wow From Western australia. which is 3 hours behind eastern standard but doesnt affect raid times at all.
7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?
Rebeli, subzero and had a brief talk to yethy today.
8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).
Ive been raiding on my hpally for awhile now Have been in last attempt but just i hate hpallys right now and i can get triple the ouput on shammy than my pally. Basically that rerolling classes nothing more than that. My responsibility in raids is whatever assigned if assigned to tank of course ill 100% tank heal raid id heal raid current guild had me switching week in week out.

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screenshot of recount/skada in action. I currently havent got ny logs as of late but will do as soon as poss.

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)
On this toon 59 days 19 hours 19mins Smile on pally its more
11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?
I have raided throughout wrath on this toon got to Lk hard mode 10 didnt down it though raided Nax ulduar toc icc All wrath. As i stated raided has hpally which down all of those.
12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?
yes im always prepared gold flasks buff food etc always.
13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?
I as of right now can raid thursday sunday but in 3 weeks time i can raid the full 3 nights due to Sport i play but finals have just come up and will b finished in 3 weeks Smile
14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/wowscrnshot032411134659.jpg/ All i can get u as of right now soz.
Other
15. Anything else you want to add? Tell us a Joke!
If i failed to mention my current raid expierence in cata is 12/12 norm and 4/13 heroic if that helps Smile looking forward to talk more.

2Scrublet Restoration/enhance shammy Empty Re: Scrublet Restoration/enhance shammy Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:07 am

Ishkafel

Ishkafel

Scrublet Restoration....

2. What is your preferred talent build
As of right now my current build for resto is 32/7/2

/confused

...brief talk to yethy today.

i giggled

No EP makes me sadface, but ill leave it to an actual healer to judge the rest.

3Scrublet Restoration/enhance shammy Empty Re: Scrublet Restoration/enhance shammy Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:09 am

Scrublet

Haha had a brief talk to zethy psted him in game bout that Razz and Talent build? thats all old guild was required to put in.

Last edited by Scrublet on Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total

4Scrublet Restoration/enhance shammy Empty Re: Scrublet Restoration/enhance shammy Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:14 am

Scrublet

If By what spec i prefer then it is resto but clarification on what to answer would b nice.

5Scrublet Restoration/enhance shammy Empty Re: Scrublet Restoration/enhance shammy Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:04 am

Rebeli

I can vouch for him I raided with him all through Wrath and he healed 4/6 BWD in greens and done fine. Hes an exceptional healer.

6Scrublet Restoration/enhance shammy Empty Re: Scrublet Restoration/enhance shammy Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:44 pm

zethy

I can vouch for him I raided with him all through Wrath and he healed 4/6 BWD in greens and done fine. Hes an exceptional healer.
good to hear
pst any officer for invite for trials:P

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum