Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

manyarrows--- resto shammy

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1manyarrows--- resto shammy Empty manyarrows--- resto shammy Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:39 am

manyarrows

Character
1. Do you have our required raiding mods (if not you will be required to have them before your first raid):
- oRA3 – Yes
- Omen3 Threat Meter – Yes
- Deus Vox Encounters – Yes
- EPGP Lootmaster – Yes

2. Character
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/manyarrows/simple

3. Is this the character you spend most / all of your time on?
Yes but before cata i played mostly warlock

4. Did you level this character from 1-80? (required)
Yes

5. Do you have any worthy alts?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/apokalyptica/simple

6. What is your preferred talent build? If you play a hybrid class, will you be able to respec according to the raid group's needs? 3/7/31 resto build but i also have heroic gear or better for enhance build is 7/34/0

7. Please briefly explain how your class should equip himself for PvE. How should each statistic be considered, and why? i should always stack intellect when i can without missing socket bonuses reforge haste for crit/mastery unlike back in the day when haste was everything with all the new mechanics a shammy has now crit is the way to go more mana back with water shield more chance for big heals so less mana usuage.

8. What glyphs do you use and why?
i use riptide earthliving weapon an earth shield, use riptide so i can always have 3 people with riptide buff on them before one falls off earthliving an earth shield are pretty straight forward must haves.
9. List the value of your relevant stats:
int best stat then crit/mastery then haste

10. What are your professions? How do your professions assist you in raiding?alchemy 2 hour flasks herbalism gives me a haste buff thats alright.... but needed to support my alchemy.

11. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they? im maxed alchemy so i can make flasks.

12. Have/Had you completed:
- Molten Core Attunement – Yes
- Blackwing Lair Attunement - Yes
- Karazhan Attunement - Yes
- SSC / TK Attunement - Yes
- BT / Mount Hyjal Attunement - Yes

13. List your reputation standings with the following factions.
when i use to raid it was on warlock so these are currently low on my shaman but are mostly exalted on warlock which i did add link to up above.
Ashtongue Deathsworn:
Argent Dawn:
Brood of Nozdormu:
Cenarion Circle:
Hydraxian Waterlords:
The Scale of the Sands:
The Violet Eye:
Zandalar Tribe:
Argent Crusade:
Kirin Tor:
Knights of the Ebon Blade:
Wyrmrest Accord:
The Sons of Hodir:
Horde Expedition:
Ashen Verdict:

14. Do you have any legendaries, rare exalted reputations or achievements that will assist the guild?
no
Social
15. bryan pollard

17. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you (note the adjustment of server time by an hour may compound with an adjustment in your time zone by an hour as well)? i play from japan i have no problems ever makin your raid times daylight savin time will not affect me.

18. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you? dont know anyone my old guild of friends just recently broke up an im looking for a dedicated hardcore raid group saw u postin recruiting for resto shammy so i decided to apply seeing you guys seem promising.

19. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question). i used to be in we spank our tank in wotlk. i was in high rollerz which was a remade version of we spank with most of the same members but due to people real life we decided it would be better to part ways an go our own ways.

20. If possible, provide a link to your previous guild's DKP/EPGP site. we used loot council which was determined by officers we were all friends there so it worked good for us.

21. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL report with your previous guild.

Gameplay
22. How many hours and at what times do you play each week? atleast 40 hours a week starting at 6pm server time to atleat 2 am server

23. Please list your /played (Total time played and Time played this level). 66 days 11 days this level but as mentioned before lock has about triple the time played

24. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (Pre-BC, BC and WoTLK – go into detail with WoTLK ICC and the roles you have played)? i raided all but sunwell in bc in wotlk i raided up to ulduar with we spank but then had a work change when getting to mimiron which took me outta raiding for quite awhile when i came back icc had ben out for about a month an we spank had dispanded so i just pugged icc got to 10/12 icc since i was still incontact with the gm of we spank an our plans of remaking the guild in cata with most of our previous members also gonna come back for cata so i never tried to reguild for icc for that reason.

25. Learning a new boss will most likely involve using a large quantity of consumables and having a large repair bill. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold? always an gold isnt a problem at all. especially in cata make 2k a day not even tryin lol.

26. Having at least the best gear obtainable outside of raid instances is mandatory, and they should be enchanted and socketed with the best enchants and gems. Do you meet this requirement? of course

27. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)? definetly if im not there im dead lol

28. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).

29. Do you PvP? Are you interested in rated BG's / Arena? yes i do pvp wouldnt say im hardcore tho
30. What World of Warcraft PvP experience do you have?
been to 1800 in bc
Other
31. What are your reasons for applying to join Reform, over another guild? just looking for a real hardcore dedicated bunch of people who always show up to raids an perform well as we all hate playing with noobs!!!

32. Are you currently applying to any other guilds? no this is the only guild im tryin to join currently. highrollerz literly died like 3 days ago since then i just joined some random guild to satsfy my urge to raid till i could come across something more my thing, your guild fits the bill imo.

33. Being able to communicate on Vent is mandatory. Do you have the ability to speak on Vent? Will you? yes an yes.

34. Do you have a stable internet connection? of course

35. Are you prone to getting capped/shaped/etc? capped??????? no impossible for me to get capped!

36. List some of the specs of the computer you play WoW on. intel core i7 dual ati 5850 graphic cards

37. Describe what you think is your defining quality. What will make us want to recruit you over someone else? Realise that a majority of applications contain some variant of a "want to be the best" (this is a great question to convey your personality). im very dedicated i do my best to help the guild out anyways i can farm matts run heroics etc.

38. How many achievement points do you have?
39. Are you interested in contributing towards guild achievements? of course

40. Do you have your epic flying mount training?
of course
41. How fast have you levelled previously and how fast are you expecting to level to 85? fast

42. Have you answered all questions wholly?
think so
43. Anything else you want to add?
cant wait to get a response.

2manyarrows--- resto shammy Empty Re: manyarrows--- resto shammy Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:20 pm

zethy

yukeijr

3manyarrows--- resto shammy Empty Re: manyarrows--- resto shammy Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:51 pm

Ishkafel

Ishkafel

zethy wrote:yukeijr

4manyarrows--- resto shammy Empty Re: manyarrows--- resto shammy Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:51 am

manyarrows

ah ya..

5manyarrows--- resto shammy Empty Re: manyarrows--- resto shammy Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:55 am

Fool

Fool

As with other apps, your second profession comes to mind.

+Haste is a nice buff, but it's cooldown is lackluster when compared to what another profession can/will give you passively.

What are the chances of changing your second profession to another crafting profession and using your alt to farm?

Oh and please post a link to a screenshot of your UI.

6manyarrows--- resto shammy Empty Re: manyarrows--- resto shammy Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:24 am

Erik

Erik
Officer

As it stands recruiting any healer would most likely mean they will be a sub, that's just the harsh reality.

Do you have a DPS offspec? If so how well do you play it.

http://b0sley.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum