Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resto Shaman Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resto Shaman Application Empty Resto Shaman Application Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:55 am

Nemish

- Vent and Mic with the ability to speak when asked to
Yes.
- Stable internet connection (If you have a habit of DCing think before applying)
Yes I do. ADSL2+ with 50g cap.
- Playable FPS under raiding conditions
Yes, if needed will link PC specs.
- the following Mods: Ora3, EPGP Lootmaster, Omen
Just omen currently. Can download the rest doesn't take long.

Character
1. Character (feel free to include any alts)
Character I am applying on.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/nemn%C3%A8m/simple

Current Main/Soon to be alt.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/nemish/simple

2. What is your preferred talent build
3/7/31

3. Briefly explain your priority in stats
Currently Int>Spirit>Haste
Once more geared Int>Haste>Spiri

4. What glyphs do you use and why?
Only using glyphs which are good for resto.
Using earth shield over water shield due to earth shield being more beneficial.

5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?
Nope. Just the basic ones.
For profession on the shaman, I am still deciding on what to level up. (Will only take 1 day been saving gold to power level profession).

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you?
Sydney Australia, GMT+11, Daylight saving doesn't do much to me.

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?
Zethy - Zethy loves me Razz
Remorseful - Not sure, just a old G3 person, nothing bad.
Spcartman - ^ Same as Remo ^
Any other old <Group Three> members from tbc.

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).
TBC - <Group Three> Raider.
WotLK - <Devils Own> Raider (Shit ass guild but old friends where in there was just waiting till cata).
Cata - <Revelation> Officer, things just aren't working out, can't get good members not really progressing at all.
<Perfect Insanity> Just joined on Shaman so I could raid on both Nemish/Nemnem will shaman was geared enough.

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screenshot of recount/skada in action.
I don't have any recount shoots saved, not raiding till next week. When I get some I'll link.

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)
Nemish - 270 Days overall, 16 Days current level.
Nemnem - 20 Days overall, 2 Days current level.

11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?
Classic - Cleared MC, cleared ZG. Subbed for BWL.
TBC - Cleared SSC/TK, cleared Hyjal, 8/9 BT
WotLK - Cleared Naxx (Realm First), cleared Malygos (Realm First), Quit for rest of WotLK when I got back did 11/12 HM 10man ICC
Cata - BoT 3/4, BwD 5/6, TotFW 1/2 Exp on Cho'gal/Al'Akir

12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?
Yes.

13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?
Yes I can, I never miss a raid. If I am going to miss a raid I send mail to whoever is leading to let them know.

14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5vzqpt&s=7

Other

15. Anything else you want to add? Tell us a Joke! Razz
Can't think of any jokes sorry.
But I am also a pvp'er back in tbc was 1900-2k raiting in all brackets. Never pvped in WotLK (use so uneven), some to start pvping next season for Cata.

2Resto Shaman Application Empty Re: Resto Shaman Application Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:06 pm

zethy

Zethy - Zethy loves me

Accepted

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum