Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Interrupt - Resto/ Enhance Shaman

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Interrupt - Resto/ Enhance Shaman Empty Interrupt - Resto/ Enhance Shaman Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:21 pm

Interrupt

Character
1. Character (feel free to include any alts)
Interrupt

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/interrupt/advanced

2. What is your preferred talent build?
I'm talently bipolar -- But all-in-all I'd say I enjoy Resto the most. Love the stressful fights!

3. Briefly explain your priority in stats
Intellect > Haste > Spirit > Crit/ Mastery

4. What glyphs do you use and why?

Prime - Earth Shield/ Riptide/ Earthliving : Because Water Shield glyph doesn't scale.

Major - Chain Heal/ Healing Stream/ Totemic Recall : Because the first two are the only ones that directly affect the raid. I use the Totemic Recall because I don't have Totemic Reach in my spec, thus I move around a lot. So recalling totems and reapplying them elsewhere can be costly.

Minor - Astral Recall: Because who doesn't love hearthing every 7.5 minutes?! - Renewed Life: Because dying in fires can be costly when you have to buy ankhs! - Water Walking: Because being like Jesus is cool; and for fishing purposes...

5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?

I make some delicious chili IRL...

I use Enchanting/ Inscription for the item enhancements. Haven't capped Enchanting either Sad

I CAN however make Savory Deviate Delights... What else could you need???

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you?

I currently play from Okinawa, Japan. My clock says UTC+9 (w/e that means >.<) and Japan doesn't do daylight savings...

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?

I met Grudar today in a PuG, he was pretty pro. He'd probably vouch for me and say I'm a pretty good player (If he remembers me by the time you were to ask him in a day or two). Our PuG was pretty horrible though lol...

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).

I actually just x-fered here not too long ago. So I'm currently in a guild with a RL friend.
I left my old guild/ server due to joining the U.S. Air Force and getting sent over here in Japan. My old guild plays on the East Coast back in the States, so when they raid at 7:30, it's like 8:00am here. Also the lag made raiding impossible since that server is so far away...
I was a longtime raider in that guild, so I was "Core/ Primary Raider" rank. I brought yummy fish to raids and spelled out words with feasts in Hodir's room.

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screenshot of recount/skada in action.

Here is the Overall of that really bad PuG I was talking about...

Interrupt - Resto/ Enhance Shaman Wowscr10

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)

127 Days on my Shaman... (Sigh...)

11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?

Hmmmm... Everything?

I started back in 2005 as a Rogue. Cleared ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20/40, and up to Four Horsemen in Naxx. Then BC came out and I changed to a Mage for Kara, Gruuls, and Mag. I then took a break from my Mage and made a Shaman on a PvP server. Eventually I hit 70 and loved the Shaman so much I joined a raiding guild on this new server. This guild happened to be stuck on Vashj and KT when I joined, but not long after joining we were able to down them. We progressed through Hyjal and BT easily, downed Illidan and cleared Sunwell after the nerf.
Unfortunately when WotLK came out I had to quit WoW due to joining the Air Force. So I casually played off and on a little bit, raided Ulduar pretty seriously, then slowed down again with ICC...
Now I'm settled in at my new place in Japan and able to raid. I haven't raided much in Cataclysm, so still learning the fights, but most of them seem pretty straightforward.

12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?
Of course! Comes with the raiding territory!

13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?

Yes. Of course there are always emergencies, but 99.9% of the time, if I say I'm attending, then I'll be there till the end... Unless the end is at 6am on a weekday, in which case I may have to call in sick to work!

14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).

BRB, let me go do a heroic...

Interrupt - Resto/ Enhance Shaman Wowscr12

Other
15. Anything else you want to add? Tell us a Joke!
Can't think of anything else I want to add... I pretty much want to join the guild to get back into doing hard-modes and all that fun stuff.
I'm an American in the Air Force living on the island of Okinawa, Japan. I'm a pretty chill guy, like to joke around a lot...
As for a joke... It's 7am and I haven't slept, so can't really think of anything off the top of my head, but saw this cute joke today...
A Dwarf, a Human and a Gnome are in a bar having a drink when a great-looking female Gnome comes up to them and says, "Whoever can say liver and cheese in a sentence can have me."

So the Dwarf says, "I love liver and cheese." The female replies, "That's not good enough."

The Human says, "I hate liver and cheese." She says, "That's not creative enough."

Finally, the Male Gnome says, "Liver alone . . . cheese mine."

Oh, and my name is Jon!

Last edited by Interrupt on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total

2Interrupt - Resto/ Enhance Shaman Empty Re: Interrupt - Resto/ Enhance Shaman Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:35 am

Fool

Fool

armory link?

3Interrupt - Resto/ Enhance Shaman Empty Re: Interrupt - Resto/ Enhance Shaman Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:42 am

Interrupt

Wow, I just happened to edit my profile and added the link to armory the minute you asked for it.

I'm not e-stalking this thread I promise!

4Interrupt - Resto/ Enhance Shaman Empty Re: Interrupt - Resto/ Enhance Shaman Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:52 am

unholysin

unholysin
Officer

Can you live up to your name? Razz Pst Unholysin, Erick, Zethy or Hanbeef for trial inv. Thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum