Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Antagonist - Resto Shaman

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Antagonist - Resto Shaman Empty Antagonist - Resto Shaman Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:01 am

Antagonist

Antagonist - Resto Shaman

Character
1. Do you have our required raiding mods (if not you will be required to have them before your first raid):
- oRA3 – Yes
- Omen3 Threat Meter – Yes
- Deus Vox Encounters – Yes
- EPGP Lootmaster – Yes

2. Character

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/antagonist/simple

3. Is this the character you spend most / all of your time on?

Yes

4. Did you level this character from 1-80? (required)

Yes

5. Do you have any worthy alts?

no just a lvl 81 lock who i farm on.

6. What is your preferred talent build? If you play a hybrid class, will you be able to respec according to the raid group's needs? If so, what other talent builds can you accommodate (skill wise and gear wise)?

My Preferred Spec is Resto but i can play any spec.

7. Please briefly explain how your class should equip himself for PvE. How should each statistic be considered, and why?

1st off You want to make sure you have good manna Regen so make sure you have a good amount of spirit then start focusing on the other stats for a Resto shaman it would go haste > Mastery > Crit.

8. What glyphs do you use and why?

Prime Glyphs
Water Shield - Increases my Passive Manna Regen by 50%.
Earth Living - Increases my earth living hot by 20%.
Earth Shield - Increases the amount healed by my earth shield by 20%
Major Glyphs
Healing Wave - My healing wave also heals me for 20% of the amount healed.
Healing Stream Totem - Turns the totem in to a resistance totem.
Chain Heal - Increases the amount of healing your chain heal spell dose to the targets beyond the first by 15% but decreases the amount chain heal heals the first target by 10%.
9. List the value of your relevant stats:

10. What are your professions? How do your professions assist you in raiding?

Engineering 525 and Jewel crafting 484 (getting it up)

Engineering helps me in raiding by crafting a epic helm and attaching Tinker's to my gear such is nirto boots or the new glove one how i gain 450 int for 10 secs 1 min cd.

Jewel Crafting helps me in raiding by crafting powerful gems and trinkets.

11. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?

no sorry

12. Have/Had you completed:
- Molten Core Attunement – Yes
- Blackwing Lair Attunement - Yes
- Karazhan Attunement - Yes
- SSC / TK Attunement - Yes
- BT / Mount Hyjal Attunement - Yes

13. List your reputation standings with the following factions.
Ashtongue Deathsworn: Exalted
Argent Dawn: Revered
Brood of Nozdormu:
Cenarion Circle:
Hydraxian Waterlords: Revered
The Scale of the Sands: Exalted
The Violet Eye: Exalted
Zandalar Tribe: Honored
Argent Crusade: Exalted
Kirin Tor: Exalted
Knights of the Ebon Blade: Exalted
Wyrmrest Accord: Exalted
The Sons of Hodir: Exalted
Horde Expedition: Exalted
Ashen Verdict: Exa;ted

14. Do you have any legendaries, rare exalted reputations or achievements that will assist the guild?

Mim's head, Herald of the titans achievement (when it was hard)

Social
15. Your real name? Tim

16. How old are you? 19

17. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you (note the adjustment of server time by an hour may compound with an adjustment in your time zone by an hour as well)?

I live in Sydney Aus. +GMT 10 time zone.

18. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?

Gorrax raided with him while i was in VP. He will say I'm a good player and reliable.

19. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).

Vanilla - Immortality - Alliance - Realm Skullcrusher. In this guild i was a Off tank for ZG,MC and BWL.
I ended up quitting the game at the end of bwl

BC - Gaol Bait - Horde - Realm Thaurissan. In this guild i was there core resto shaman and was about to be promoted to officer but some guild drama happend.

WoTLK - Not Steamboat - Alliance - Realm Thaurissan. In this guild i was the back up resto shaman for Loki. He was away quite alot so i did get alot of raid time.
The Reason i left NSB was because some cores started leaving and the guild didn't look stable.

Virtual Progression - Alliance - Realm Thaurissan. In this guild i was a core Enhance shaman. But about 2 months after joining the guild fell apart.

Aristocracy - Horde - Realm Thaurissan. In this guild i was a Core Enhance Shaman. Reason i left was because i decided to make a 10 man guild with a good mate.

Riot - Horde - Realm Thaurissan. In this guild i am GM with a close mate of mine.i'm still in this guild.

20. If possible, provide a link to your previous guild's DKP/EPGP site.

don't have a link sorry.

21. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL report with your previous guild.

don't have a wws sorry.

Gameplay
22. How many hours and at what times do you play each week?

to much at least 50 hours +

23. Please list your /played (Total time played and Time played this level).

Total time played 256 days
Time played this level 5 Days

24. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (Pre-BC, BC and WoTLK – go into detail with WoTLK ICC and the roles you have played)?

Vanilla - ZG,AQ20,MC all cleared as a OT and did 5 bosses in BWL.

BC - Kara,GL,ML,SSC,TK,Hyjal,BT all cleared 2 bosses in sunwell done. As a Resto shaman

WoTLK - Naxx,OS+3,Maly,Uld + all Hm's,ToC,ToGC 10,ICC.
All cleared did 4/5 ToGC 25 with sub par 1% wipes while nsb were practicing for immortality. 11/12 HM icc 10 and 10/12 hm 25. All done as a resto shaman.

25. Learning a new boss will most likely involve using a large quantity of consumables and having a large repair bill. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?

Yes

26. Having at least the best gear obtainable outside of raid instances is mandatory, and they should be enchanted and socketed with the best enchants and gems. Do you meet this requirement?

I'm farming heroics atm to get my helm enchant but besides that yes.

27. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?

Yes

28. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img696/4844/wowscrnshot120910194832.jpg

29. Do you PvP? Are you interested in rated BG's / Arena?

I am interested

30. What World of Warcraft PvP experience do you have?

1.8k in 2's back in bc

Other
31. What are your reasons for applying to join Reform, over another guild?

I've heard good things about reform and i want to experience all the content i can and i no i can do that in reform.

32. Are you currently applying to any other guilds?

no

33. Being able to communicate on Vent is mandatory. Do you have the ability to speak on Vent? Will you?

yes i will speak on vent.

34. Do you have a stable internet connection?

yes

35. Are you prone to getting capped/shaped/etc?

I will never get capped i have a 1tb download limit

36. List some of the specs of the computer you play WoW on.

2.7ghz dual core processor, 4gig ram, 9800gt graphics card.

37. Describe what you think is your defining quality. What will make us want to recruit you over someone else? Realise that a majority of applications contain some variant of a "want to be the best" (this is a great question to convey your personality).

I'm always switched on, i can move out of fire, i always do my best.

38. How many achievement points do you have?

39. Are you interested in contributing towards guild achievements?

Yes

40. Do you have your epic flying mount training?

Yes

41. How fast have you levelled previously and how fast are you expecting to level to 85?

i Leveled to 85 in 1 day.

42. Have you answered all questions wholly?

Yes

43. Anything else you want to add?

Thank you for reading my application i hope to here from you soon!!

2Antagonist - Resto Shaman Empty Re: Antagonist - Resto Shaman Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:53 am

Goraax

Goraax

Pro shaman, topped heals back in ToC days even when his heals gear was offset. Definitely recommend him for a trial.

3Antagonist - Resto Shaman Empty Re: Antagonist - Resto Shaman Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:51 am

doag

doag
Admin

Sounds good goraax :p

Contact an officer ingame for trial invite.

4Antagonist - Resto Shaman Empty Re: Antagonist - Resto Shaman Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:02 pm

darkanubis

What does Goonrax know about being good? Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum