Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holyhealar- Very Friendly Holy Pally

+2
darkanubis
holyhealar112
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Holyhealar- Very Friendly Holy Pally Empty Holyhealar- Very Friendly Holy Pally Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 am

holyhealar112

HolyHealar- Holy Paladin

Character
1. Character- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/holyhealar/simple

2. What is your preferred talent build? Main Spec And Ret spec thats not to crash hot.

3. Briefly explain your priority in stats- I Gem Intellect Refore Haste/crit

4. What glyphs do you use and why-
I Use Glyph Of Holy SHock Cause it like My spell i use to prock my HollyPower i also use Word of Glory Glyph so it Hits Heaps more for Tanks and my Glyph Of Insight So i get increased healing By 5%

5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?
Um NOt Really I have 516 JC can get Matts on Recuest for guild and 525 Engi

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you?
I PLay From Brisbane We dont Have daylight Savings THe timezone is GMT+(10:00)

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?
Ksubi Cause he's a Boss Ret Pally from Wotlk We meet at ICC raid heaps with him We are good Mates

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).
OverPower Main Holy Pally Core Team They Were all Asian and the guild dispanded due to them and Uni Work

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screenshot of recount/skada in action.
Sorry But cant do that 1 can Show you in WOW itself if requested.

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)
18 Days 5 Hours and 16 Sec

11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?
Just Leveled Him at the End Of WOTLK But all WOTLK was a geared Resto Shaman Named Ramdog But In Cata My pally Carves it up on Most other Healers.

12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?
Yes Have A mate That Gives Me Gold Every 3 Months Plus i have my own Methods Of making gold Like AH Playing and BOE's.

13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?
Yes it is perfect Time Home Every Night From 5 SVT and up till When Every Rquested

14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).
I Dont Actually Have One They Are All With Out UI for My current guild Raid Progression. Can Get1 If Liked.

Other
"I Like Turtles." Not sure......

2Holyhealar- Very Friendly Holy Pally Empty Re: Holyhealar- Very Friendly Holy Pally Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:25 am

darkanubis

Hey mate, Please provide a screenshot of your UI Smile

3Holyhealar- Very Friendly Holy Pally Empty Re: Holyhealar- Very Friendly Holy Pally Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:04 am

holyhealar112

[img][/img]

4Holyhealar- Very Friendly Holy Pally Empty Re: Holyhealar- Very Friendly Holy Pally Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:24 am

darkanubis

Holyhealar- Very Friendly Holy Pally WoWScrnShot_041411_200110

5Holyhealar- Very Friendly Holy Pally Empty Re: Holyhealar- Very Friendly Holy Pally Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:23 am

Fool

Fool

my only concerns are your binds and lack of experience.

6Holyhealar- Very Friendly Holy Pally Empty Re: Holyhealar- Very Friendly Holy Pally Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:50 am

Niktaf

Officer

Fool wrote:my only concerns are your lack of binds and lack of experience.

fixed

7Holyhealar- Very Friendly Holy Pally Empty Re: Holyhealar- Very Friendly Holy Pally Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:41 am

Panarama

Panarama

i don't really see anything wrong with your gemming or reforging.

Just within talents Blessed Life 2/2 is useless your lucky if it will be proc once in a whole raid you will never take direct dmg.
Its better of being spent in paragon of virtue talent or maximising your judgement distance.

Other than that everything else is fine.
I am disappointed you do not have any logs though to show us of you in a raid.

Ye as fool wrote almost no binds this means if you were to use e.g your hand of freedom you would be clicking player then clicking cast. Bind more click less.

You have only 16 days played meaning low experience as a paladin overall but i wouldn't mind seeing you in action.

What addons do you use during raiding ?

8Holyhealar- Very Friendly Holy Pally Empty Re: Holyhealar- Very Friendly Holy Pally Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:09 am

Erik

Erik
Officer

I Just want a log, pug a raid, do whatever it takes. If you don't know how to log it, I suggest you do some reading.

I have a good mate too, I would never have him raid because he quite plainly sucks at wow unless ksubi himself can vouch for you.

Until further notice we will not proceed with this app until the log is provided.

http://b0sley.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum