Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ACCEPTED Shanhunter - Survival - Hunter

+2
Fool
Shanhunter
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ACCEPTED Shanhunter - Survival - Hunter Empty ACCEPTED Shanhunter - Survival - Hunter Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:33 am

Shanhunter

Character
1. Do you have our required raiding mods (if not you will be required to have them before your first raid):
- oRA3 – Yes/No
- Omen3 Threat Meter – Yes/No
- Deus Vox Encounters – Yes/No
- EPGP Lootmaster – Yes/No

All yes.

2. Character
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/shanhunter/simple

3. Is this the character you spend most / all of your time on?
Yes
4. Did you level this character from 1-85? (required)
Yes

5. Do you have any worthy alts?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/phunbaba/simple

6. What is your preferred talent build? If you play a hybrid class, will you be able to respec according to the raid group's needs? If so, what other talent builds can you accommodate (skill wise and gear wise)? Yes.

7. Please briefly explain how your class should equip himself for PvE. How should each statistic be considered, and why? Hunter is an utility for raid with being able to CC thou Traps, Wyvern Sting (If I'm survival) and Tranq shot for offensive dispel. And being able to dps on the run, and in next patch, hunters will be doing the most dps while running (auto shot will fires while run).

8. What glyphs do you use and why?

Glyph of Explosive -
Glyph of Serpent Sting -

2 glyphs above is pretty much self explained, 2 of the most used spells as a survival hunter, increase in numbers of damage assisted personal DPS and RAID.

Glyph of Kill Shot -

Kills boss faster sub 20%

9. List the value of your relevant stats:

Hit > Agility > Haste til 8% (from gears) > Mastery.

10. What are your professions? How do your professions assist you in raiding?

Enchanting and Jewel Crafting - DPS professions. More Agility.

11. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?

I have several cata JC's ring / neck for those alts in need, like tanking ring and neck etc.

12. Have/Had you completed:
- Molten Core Attunement – Yes
- Blackwing Lair Attunement - Yes
- Karazhan Attunement - Yes
- SSC / TK Attunement - No (Attunement is removed anyway)
- BT / Mount Hyjal Attunement - Yes (Attunement is removed anyway)

13. List your reputation standings with the following factions.
Ashtongue Deathsworn: Exalted
Argent Dawn: Exalted
Brood of Nozdormu: Exalted
Cenarion Circle: Exalted
Hydraxian Waterlords: Revered
The Scale of the Sands: Revered
The Violet Eye: Exalted
Zandalar Tribe: Exalted
Argent Crusade: Exalted
Kirin Tor: Exalted
Knights of the Ebon Blade: Exalted
Wyrmrest Accord: Exalted
The Sons of Hodir: Exalted
Horde Expedition: Exalted
Ashen Verdict: Exalted

14. Do you have any legendaries, rare exalted reputations or achievements that will assist the guild?

Negative, apart from farming Garr weekly to get left hand of TF.

Social
15. Your real name?

Daniel

16. How old are you?

17. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you (note the adjustment of server time by an hour may compound with an adjustment in your time zone by an hour as well)?

GMT9.5+ and no, DSL does not affect me in both seasons.

18. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?

Possibly fool. (<3)

19. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).

Vanilla - Exiles of Strahnbrad - Cleared all up to Naxx40 4HM - Raider on Rogue.
TBC - Did not raid
Wotlk - Elysium / Pogue Mahone - Core Raider - Hunter and Warrior. Raid at end of T8. Cleared everything up to ToGC 25 Mad skill, 11/12hm ICC at 10/15%. LKHM25 is yet to be down during Wotlk. Realm first many bosses in T8/T9 on Gundrak.
Cata - Ostralyan Pain - Raider - Hunter

20. If possible, provide a link to your previous guild's DKP/EPGP site.

My guild does EPGP but they use ingame addons and update the guild note of each characters. If you want to know my PR, I'm happy to tell.

21. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL report with your previous guild.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/110016/

Gameplay
22. How many hours and at what times do you play each week?

40+ hours easily.

23. Please list your /played (Total time played and Time played this level).

/played - 214 days on my hunter alone.

24. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (Pre-BC, BC and WoTLK – go into detail with WoTLK ICC and the roles you have played)?

Look up at answer in question 19.

25. Learning a new boss will most likely involve using a large quantity of consumables and having a large repair bill. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?

Not hard to get golds these days.

26. Having at least the best gear obtainable outside of raid instances is mandatory, and they should be enchanted and socketed with the best enchants and gems. Do you meet this requirement?

Yes. I have LW made Chest / Belt before I started doing H's.

27. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?

Yes.

28. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).

Yes, I will SS my UI during the raid tonight.

29. Do you PvP? Are you interested in rated BG's / Arena?

Yes. 1500 rating in 2s. Just for lolpoints. I'm keen to do guild rated BG/arena. My guild is not nerd enough to do Rated BG. Sad My alt warrior is ready to raid and within 2 weeks, should have full 3k resil.

30. What World of Warcraft PvP experience do you have?

minimal. enjoys bgs with guildies. And in Vanilla days, I was on rank 12 on my rogue.

Other
31. What are your reasons for applying to join Reform, over another guild?

Interest on applying for a guild that raids 3 nights without monday as I have sport commitments on monday night. And one of my RL mate is in Reform so why not. Very Happy Seems to be great bunch of peeps to raid with that does the job.

32. Are you currently applying to any other guilds?

I do not apply 2 guilds at once.

33. Being able to communicate on Vent is mandatory. Do you have the ability to speak on Vent? Will you?

No, I am deaf IRL, I am being able to do my job without vent, tranq shot LKHM25 etc etc.

34. Do you have a stable internet connection?

Yes.

35. Are you prone to getting capped/shaped/etc?

Negative - 1 TB download limit per month. Nearly impossible to reach the cap, unless there is like over 9000 tv series released at once. Razz

36. List some of the specs of the computer you play WoW on.

At the moment - AMD 5200+ Dual Core. 2GB ram. GTX210 512mb. Currently plan to build new PC in April.

37. Describe what you think is your defining quality. What will make us want to recruit you over someone else? Realise that a majority of applications contain some variant of a "want to be the best" (this is a great question to convey your personality).

Quality is a term where we all worked as a team toward a goal, continuously discuss to improve each other team play and each attempt gets closer and closer, then finally a kill, it's a QUALITY RAIDING! Very Happy

38. How many achievement points do you have?

At the mo - 9390. Will go over 10k soon enough with 2 events (lunar + love thing)

39. Are you interested in contributing towards guild achievements?

Totally. I would have to do my dailies alot again to increase my guild rep if I am accept. Sad I know. lol.

40. Do you have your epic flying mount training?

Of course, even on my alts, they all have epic mount + dual spec (when it was 1k gold).

41. Have you answered all questions wholly?

Hope so, if I haven't, let me know and I'll edit the application.

42. Anything else you want to add?

I think the 42 questions pretty much covers all. Thank you all. If you have concern with me on not using vent, I am deaf IRL, you can discuss this with fool, he will explain this deep how I works.

Thank you for reading and considerations.

Last edited by Shanhunter on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Fool

Fool

About damn time.

darkanubis

This hunter seem to have *Very* extensive raid experience and well geared, up to the officers, but defintly seem like a great edition to the guild! Gl on app!

Shanhunter

Fool wrote:About damn time.

Haha! I told you I will apply over weekend! Here I am! Very Happy

darkanubis wrote:This hunter seem to have *Very* extensive raid experience and well geared, up to the officers, but defintly seem like a great edition to the guild! Gl on app!

Thanks for the kind comment, Darkanubis.

Erik

Erik
Officer

contact erick, zethy, unholysin or luminastus for invite

http://b0sley.deviantart.com

Shanhunter

Thanks, I will transfer over on tuesday night, I am pretty much saved to all 3 raids.

See you in game very soon.

unholysin

unholysin
Officer

Sounds good. FYI when you server transfer you clear all saved raid ids. Even though we basically cleared everything this week already, you could come over a night early if u felt like pugging for extra valor points or loot Razz

zethy

aren't you lucky to be the last one to fill out the long version of applicatino form

Shanhunter

Haha, it's all good! Very Happy Felt good to be the last one to do things, or standing alive in a boss death! Wink

Shanhunter

Tried to xfer tonight, it won't go thou, so I guess it will transfer tmw during the day! GG. See you all in guild tmw. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum