Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ACCEPTED Fae - Ass rogue

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ACCEPTED Fae - Ass rogue  Empty ACCEPTED Fae - Ass rogue Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:24 am

Faendril

Character
1. Character (feel free to include any alts)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/fae/simple
2. What is your preferred talent build
31/2/8 as this is the cookie cutter assassination build.
3. Briefly explain your priority in stats
Agility takes top priority above everything else > then special hit cap > then spell hit cap > mastery > haste > everything else.
4. What glyphs do you use and why?
They are optimal dps glyphs with some added survivability in the major glyphs (evasion is there because it saves lives on chimearon Razz)
5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?
I have some older school enchanting recipes like mongoose but thats about it.

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you?

Victoria - Australia, Server time = IRL Time Razz
7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?
I raided with sykon in wotlk and did competitive dps with him during icc i also know foron irl although havnt really chatted to him in a while and shreds in his short stay in the guild can vouch for me.
8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).
Eternal Req - Raided 5/6 MH with them in BC was raider rank
En V - Raided Heroic GV - TotGC(1/5) Raider
Pulse- a reform of En V members due to massive downfall of the old GM Raided Totgc(all)-H ICC (3/12) Raider
One Percent - Raided rest of Wotlk with them up until they disbanded around 8/12 Raider rank
Addiction- Raided all of cata until the guild slowly fell apart due to attendance issues - Core Raider

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screenshot of recount/skada in action.
Do not have one of recent times because i didnt think addiction would crash.
Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)
130 hours
11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?
Vanilla - N/A
BC- Kara, Mag, Gruul, SSC, TK ,MH (5/6)
Wotlk - Naxx/Uld/totc/togc/icc/ICC HM (up to pp on 25m)
Cata- All normal modes up to date (Have dotcw ach)
12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?
Yes.
13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?
Yes, there will be a very low rate where i will not make raids and will post when i cannot
14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot022411231113.jpg/
Other
15. Anything else you want to add? Tell us a Joke!

Not to sound elitist but im much better than the other rogue app Razz oh and foron is fatty irl.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum