Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ACCEPTED - Michimichi - Boomkin

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ACCEPTED - Michimichi - Boomkin Empty ACCEPTED - Michimichi - Boomkin Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:15 am

michimichi

Character
1. Character (feel free to include any alts)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/michimichi/simple

2. What is your preferred talent build 33/0/8

3. Briefly explain your priority in stats
hit>int>haste>mastery>crit

4. What glyphs do you use and why?
Prime: moonfire/insect swarm/starsurge
Major: starfall/rebirth/thorns

5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?
no

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you?
US west gmt-8, no effect

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?
none

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).
Raised
We love derian - casual guild
reason...reform raid time fits w/ my time, better than any other guilds

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screenshot of recount/skada in action.
no logs on this boomkin, but i pulled around 20k dps depending on the fight tho

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)
210 days

11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?
started playing boomkin during ICC, but on my other toon i played since BC cleared from TK-sunwell,
WOTLK - all the way to iCc, 11/12 hm both 10m and 25m during wotlk time
cata - 11/12 10m

12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?
ya, i always use flask and consumables during raid

13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)? yes

14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).
will post after kill next boss

ingame name: Michimichi or Mochamochi when need to whisper me in game. thx

2ACCEPTED - Michimichi - Boomkin Empty Re: ACCEPTED - Michimichi - Boomkin Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:34 pm

zethy

decent ap, Accepted for trials. Please pst Luminastus Unholysin Erick or myself for an invite.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum