Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

noobiekiller-ele/resto

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1noobiekiller-ele/resto Empty noobiekiller-ele/resto Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:04 am

noobiekiller

1. Character (feel free to include any alts)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/noobiekiller/simple

2. What is your preferred talent build
main spec is elemental which is 34/7/0
3. Briefly explain your priority in stats
hit cap of 17% 1st then intel,haste,mastery,crit.i like to keep a reasonable balance with haste crit and mastery.
4. What glyphs do you use and why?
glyph of lavaburst
glyph of flametounge weapon
glyph of lightning bolt.i use these because they are best suited for my class.
5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?no

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you?i play from chch nz.nz time is 2 hours infront of server time.daylight saving's will not affect me.

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?foron and nemish that just joined.ksubi aswell.

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).
1st guild-nocturnal affliction,guild fell apart.
2-deja vu-guild fell apart.
3-colional icons-guild went casual.
4-devils own-left because prog was rubbish and mates left.
5-revelation-mates went to this guild.i was a core raider in all guilds.
9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screenshot of recount/skada in action.havent got 1.

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)
total days-134.played at this level 8days 11hours.
11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?
end of bc through to now.
cleared most raids through all patches. cata exp is 9/12 10man.
12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?yes very,also have spares for others.

13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)? yes.

14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).
i still use the blizzard ui.hard to change because i like it.
Other
15. Anything else you want to add? Tell us a Joke.none i can think of but foron is a fat bear:D

2noobiekiller-ele/resto Empty Re: noobiekiller-ele/resto Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:25 am

Fool

Fool

I remember NA from years ago, used to be led by some chicky druid tank. Was a solid progression guild.

Also, herbing >_> Need to have a second crafting profession mate.

3noobiekiller-ele/resto Empty Re: noobiekiller-ele/resto Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:41 pm

zethy

pst Luminastus Unholysin Erick or myself in game.

4noobiekiller-ele/resto Empty Re: noobiekiller-ele/resto Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Ishkafel

Ishkafel

pretty shit name

5noobiekiller-ele/resto Empty Re: noobiekiller-ele/resto Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:52 pm

Fool

Fool

So's Ishkafel

6noobiekiller-ele/resto Empty Re: noobiekiller-ele/resto Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:06 am

Ishkafel

Ishkafel

at least Ishkafel can turn dota games into something that reminds me of Wrath raiding

7noobiekiller-ele/resto Empty Re: noobiekiller-ele/resto Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:15 am

Fool

Fool

What, facerolling spamming AoE?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum