Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greil, exceptional DPS Warrior

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Greil, exceptional DPS Warrior Empty Greil, exceptional DPS Warrior Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:46 am

Greil

Character
1. Character (feel free to include any alts)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/greil/advanced

2. What is your preferred talent build
http://www.wowhead.com/talent#LG0cZcrdsszkMfdZb:zkmrcamzo

3. Briefly explain your priority in stats
STR >8%hit/26expertise>Crit>Mastery>27%hit>haste

4. What glyphs do you use and why?
Prime
-Glyph of Bloodthirst - So Bloodthirst hits like a truck
-Glyph of Raging Blow - +5% crit to raging blow, crit % is always good, also increases flurry uptime once crits land which increase rage generation
-Glyph of Slam - Exact same reason as the raging blow glyph.

Major
-Glyph of Cleaving - For an increase to AoE dps.
-Glyph of Colossus Smash - Normally I've always been on sunder duty this helps keep sunder armor on the target without the dps loss of having to waste rage hitting sunder armor instead of a dps move.
-Glyph of Victory Rush - I seem to always pull agro on the whelps on Halfus and adds on Maloriak so this helps ease the pressure off the healers so they don't have to heal me as much and in turn saving their mana.

Minor
-Glyph of Bloody Healing - Increases passive healing via the use of Bloodthirst, same reason as the VR glyph, helps take some pressure off the healers mana over time throughout an encounter.
-Glyph of Berserker rage - Gives rage (also scales with mastery) when i use it as a dummy enrage to be able to use raging blow more often by decreasing the downtime of enrages.
-Glyph of Intimidating shout - Just keeps those mobs that I've feared in place so they don't run around like headless chickens and pull other trash groups in between boss fights.

5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?
Well i do have the Mechano-Hog schematic, if anyone in the guild wants a mount made for free providing they provide the mats Smile

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you?
I play wow from Melbourne, Victoria GMT+10 and DST doesn't really effect me much

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?
Don't think i know any reform members.

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).
Well was an officer in Prey, but raiding was very slack and unorganised after cata hit with barely any progression happening and the core raiders that we did have were half ass raiding which didn't make me happy carrying players who didn't put in the same effort as i did.

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screen shot of recount/skada in action.
https://s1190.photobucket.com/albums/z442/Greil1992/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_030911_143451.jpg

Link to the BH25 i just did, didnt use flask or food in this encounter. Should give you some indication.

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)
66Days, 7 Hours, 40 minutes, 29 seconds.

11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?
Well i started wow in late wrath, ICC was my first tier of raiding, got 12/12 with ease and 10/12 HM in 10man, This tier was considered alot easier then the previous tiers by a lot of raiders, but done let that devalue the fact that im an exceptional fury warrior that knows his class inside and out.

12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?
Yes i am self sufficient when it comes to being prepared with flasks/food for a raid.

13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?
Most definately.

14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).
https://2img.net/h/i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z442/Greil1992/WoWScrnShot_030811_202937.jpg
I couldn't find a picture of an actual raid encounter in my screenshots since i had to re download wow last week due to some error.. so this is the best i could come up with, but there is normally recount/dbm on there too.
Other
15. Anything else you want to add? Tell us a Joke!
I am an asset to any raid team that im dpsing in, I will do my best in every encounter that allows me to do so. Even though my current experiance in this tier is 3/4 BoT, 1/2 Tot4W, 2/6 BWD, ive researched every single fight, and i would've been progressed alot further had i not been held back by my previous guild.
I am also willing to respec when changes occur in order to do my best possible dps.

Also here are two jokes since you asked for some.
How do you make a cat bark?
You pour some gasoline on it and throw a lit match on it, and it goes WOOF

Why does a squirrel swim on his back?
So he keeps his nuts dry.

If you want any more your just going to have to invite me to your guild Smile

Last edited by Greil on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Greil, exceptional DPS Warrior Empty Re: Greil, exceptional DPS Warrior Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:32 am

Fusion

Fusion

Greil wrote:
How do you make a cat bark?
You pour some gasoline on it and throw a lit match on it, and it goes WOOF

/unamused

I don't see any keybinds in your UI (maybe you have yours hidden) aand how does one know if you're an "Exceptional dps warrior" without a screenshot of your recount?

3Greil, exceptional DPS Warrior Empty Re: Greil, exceptional DPS Warrior Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:41 am

Greil

Yeah I've got my keybinds hidden, and i don't have any recount screen shots since i had to re download wow last week. But if you want i can take a screen shot of my DPS in BH 25 when I've done it on Wednesday to give you an indication of where i stand dps wise?

4Greil, exceptional DPS Warrior Empty Re: Greil, exceptional DPS Warrior Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:48 am

Fusion

Fusion

If you could get that screenshot and then edit your app, that would be great. We can compare it to the logs we get in Wednesday's raid.

Last edited by Fusion on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:30 am; edited 2 times in total

5Greil, exceptional DPS Warrior Empty Re: Greil, exceptional DPS Warrior Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:05 am

Ishkafel

Ishkafel

Screenshot of a Recount parse is barely sufficient - we infinity prefer a WoL parse if u can provide it (and being an "exceptional warrior" i'd expect it)

Plus.. Theres nothing wrong with bog standard UI, but when u have ur main bar bound to default 1 through to = and nothing on ur secondary bars it just screams clicker to me

Feel free to prove me wrong :-)

6Greil, exceptional DPS Warrior Empty Re: Greil, exceptional DPS Warrior Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:20 am

Panarama

Panarama

ishka is mean? yes

but you still have to provide some sort of measurement in which we can see your dps... atleast fight a dummy and get a recount if you cant get a WoL preferably

7Greil, exceptional DPS Warrior Empty Re: Greil, exceptional DPS Warrior Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:58 pm

Greil

Just added a screen shot to the app, since you guys wanted a Recount parse, I half bind half click. I bind my main spells but i click on my cool downs.

8Greil, exceptional DPS Warrior Empty Re: Greil, exceptional DPS Warrior Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:07 am

robberducky

Core

Greil wrote:
3. Briefly explain your priority in stats
STR >8%hit/26expertise>Crit>Mastery>27%hit>haste

Elaborate what you mean by "Crit>Mastery>27%hit"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum