Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Devilrules - Protection Warrior

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Devilrules - Protection Warrior Empty Devilrules - Protection Warrior Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:43 am

Devilrules

Devilrules

Character
1. Character - Devilrules 85 Prot Warr
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/devilrules/advanced

2. What is your preferred talent build
8/0/34

3. Briefly explain your priority in stats
Survival:Mastery>Parry>Dodge>Stamina
Threat :Expertise>Hit
Mastery is my highest priority as it increases my block chance and critical block chance.Then i would go for parry>dodge,even though parry and dodge are the same now,parry has more priority cause of Hold The Line talent which critical strike and critical block chance.Then I would go for stamina
For threat expertise>hit. Expertise would be better than hit for threat,and as for interupt getting 8%hit is a little difficult now.Anyways in 4.1 interrupt is 100& irrespective of hit%, so its better if a meele is there for interrupt since they have soft hit cap.

4. What glyphs do you use and why?
Prime:
Glyph of Shield Slam
Glyph of Devastate
Glyph of Revenge
Increase the skill damage for better threat

Main:
Glyph of Cleave
Glyph of Thunderclap
Glyph of Shockwave
For aoe tanking

Minor:
Glyph of Battle
Glyph of Berserker Rage
Glyph of Demoralizing shout
Not using glyph of battle since there is always a stam buff in raid eg- power word:shield.Besides Battle Shout provides me more avoidance.Berserker's Rage for rage gen and Demo glyph to keep up the shout.

5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?
Have Bs,cooking maxed,Jc almost.Can buy particular recepies if needed.

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you?
I play WoW from India.Timezone is Indian Standard Time(IST) = GMT + 5.5. Daylight savings doesnt affect us here.

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?
None atm.

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).
Exodus || - Joined as casual, no raid spot.
Trial And Error - Was tank/dps for my group.Then a few players from other groups quit WoW, so players were shuffled, with active raiders going to core group.Raiders of my group have low attendance,so I ended up pugging most of the time.

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screenshot of recount/skada in action.
Since I am tank I dont keep logs or screenshout my recount Neutral

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)
91 Days

11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?
This is a new account,so I have only Cataclysm raid experience on this. Used to play on EU from BC till Wrath,but not hardcore raiding though.
Cata:
BWD: 5/6
Bot: 3/4 Tried Chogall after getting council progresion,wiped when 2nd wave of adds came,dint have the proper setup though.
Conclave 1/2
BH: 1/1

12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?
Yes.I always have flasks,food and pots when coming for raids.

13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?
Yes I can.

14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).
Sorry but I'm not in the habit of screenshoting my UI. Will put it up asap.To give u a fair idea of how it may look,these are my addons

Bartender4- Smaller icons, keeping certain bars(micro menu,bag bar) faded.
Big Wigs
Omen Threat Meter
OmniCC
QuickMark
Recount
Tidy Plates

Other
15. Anything else you want to add? Tell us a Joke!
I live on a one-way dead end street!

2Devilrules - Protection Warrior Empty Re: Devilrules - Protection Warrior Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:52 pm

zethy

nothing against ur app beside deep wound hmm>.> threat shouldnt really be an issue now... gemming is more or less inconsistent but hm definitely decent app worth trialling:P pst officers for invite!

3Devilrules - Protection Warrior Empty Re: Devilrules - Protection Warrior Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:01 pm

Devilrules

Devilrules

I thought of taking 2 points on cruelty and 1 on gag order.I just read in a forum the deep wounds helps for threat, can change it no issues.Gemming I have done according to my stats from my current gear,probably may have put to many stam gems.If u find the something is wrong, let me know can fix it asap.
Thanks for approving me for trial,anyone in particular I need to contact in-game?

4Devilrules - Protection Warrior Empty Re: Devilrules - Protection Warrior Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:54 pm

zethy

just ask any guildies for an officer:P tthx

5Devilrules - Protection Warrior Empty Re: Devilrules - Protection Warrior Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:59 am

Ishkafel

Ishkafel

do u wear alot of gold?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum