Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cyamate Fury Warrior

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cyamate Fury Warrior Empty Cyamate Fury Warrior Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:02 am

Cyamate

1. Character (feel free to include any alts)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/cyamate/simple

2. What is your preferred talent build

8/31/2

3. Briefly explain your priority in stats

Str/Hit/26Expertise/Crit/Mastery.

4. What glyphs do you use and why?

Glyph of Bloodthirst - Makes Bloodthirst hit Harder which is always good.

Glyph of Slam - +5% Crit to slam, is good for Flurry uptime and more rage regen on crits.

Glyph of Raging Blow "Same as Slam's Reason"

5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?
No. As I would drop a profession if another was better to get.

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you?
I play From Brisbane - Australia (Bris doesn't get affected by Daylight Savings). also its GMT+10 for Bris.

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?
Ilbs. Hopefully good things.

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).

Wrath:
Malevolent. Raider - The Guild disbanded at the end of Wrath to make a 10m guild with officers. (They Are now Unholy).

Cata:
Peaches And Cream. Raid Leader of the 2nd Group. - I left due to raiders leaving and having problem with other members. I didn't Enjoy raiding with some of the people I raided with.

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screenshot of recount/skada in action. Don't Have any for my DPS atm.

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)
133 Days / 4 Hours / 45 Mins /42 Seconds.
@ 85| 27 Days / 8 Hours / 11 mins / 31 Seconds.

11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do
you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?

Started Raiding in Wrath.
5/5 Totc Normal. Both 10 & 25
4/5 Togc Heroic. Both 10 & 25
12/12 ICC Normal. Both 10 & 25
11/12 ICC Heroic. Both 10 & 25 (I also got Bane afew weeks in to cata but i did alot of progression on it in Wrath. And also got alot OF LOD Progression in Wrath as well.

4/4 normal Bastion.
5/6 normal BWD (Also i Know Nef just haven't killed it yet.
1/2 normal Throne of the Four Winds. (Also i Know Al'akir just haven't killed it yet.

12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold? Yes I am.

13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)? I defiantly can.

14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/wowscrnshot032511165125.jpg/

Sorry its was only in front of a dummy I couldn't Fine any for a boss fight.

Other
15. Anything else you want to add? Tell us a Joke!
Winning.

2Cyamate Fury Warrior Empty Re: Cyamate Fury Warrior Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:34 pm

Niktaf

Officer

Nothing to fault here gear/specwise and such. More approval from other shitcunt officers and you're in.

3Cyamate Fury Warrior Empty Re: Cyamate Fury Warrior Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:59 pm

Ishkafel

Ishkafel

Niktaf wrote:Nothing to fault here gear/specwise and such.

u wont get approval from zethy - he only invites bad people to make himself look ok...

But srsly... pretty sure you can expect a trial

4Cyamate Fury Warrior Empty Re: Cyamate Fury Warrior Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:13 pm

robberducky

Core

Cyamate wrote:3. Briefly explain your priority in stats

Str/Hit/26Expertise/Crit/Mastery.

You placed hit as second n mastery as the last on your pr list, yet you have stacked mastery instead of hit.

From previous experience, 5% base hit with TG ended up with ~50 white dmg misses from a single boss encounter. Assuming each white dmg deal ~8000 avg, that is ~400,000 dmg loss on top of dmg loss from reduced number of HStrike.

Theres bit of RNG issue, but with higher hit rating your dmg will indirectly scale better with Golemblood Pot, BLust/TWarp, etc. from more consistent rage gen, without having to restrain yourself as much from using HStrike.

Im not suggesting you should be hard hit capping, but 5% base hit don't seem like the right choice for TG fury, not to mention the 4.1 changes.

Can you explain why you decided to stack mastery over hit?

Answered in-game zomg!

Good luck with your app~

5Cyamate Fury Warrior Empty Re: Cyamate Fury Warrior Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:08 am

Niktaf

Officer

Anyway, app accepted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum