Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Restraint - Fury Warrior

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Restraint - Fury Warrior Empty Restraint - Fury Warrior Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:23 am

Restraint

Character
1. Do you have our required raiding mods (if not you will be required to have them before your first raid):
- oRA3 – Yes
- Omen3 Threat Meter – Yes
- Deus Vox Encounters – Yes
- EPGP Lootmaster – Yes

2. Character
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/restraint/simple

3. Is this the character you spend most / all of your time on?
Yes

4. Did you level this character from 1-80? (required)
Yes

5. Do you have any worthy alts?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/vermy/simple

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/gotnuthin/simple

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/ihasaflavour/simple

6. What is your preferred talent build? If you play a hybrid class, will you be able to respec according to the raid group's needs? If so, what other talent builds can you accommodate (skill wise and gear wise)?
Preferred talent build would be Fury, i'm always willing to respec to the raids needs, prot or arms are both easily done.

7. Please briefly explain how your class should equip himself for PvE. How should each statistic be considered, and why?
In a nutshell, you're looking at hit/expertise caps for rage generation, followed by Strength, Crit and Mastery, with a dishonorable mention to Haste coming in dead last.

8. What glyphs do you use and why?
PRIME - Bloodthirst, Raging Blow, Slam
Choices are Obvious here, Bloodthirst for more damage, Raging blow for more damage, and Slam for more damage

MAJOR - Cleaving, Death Wish, Colossus Smash
Basically, these are the only glyphs that make sense in this tier, Cleaving for more AOE damage, Death Wish for more damage without sacrificing Survivability and Colossus Smash to keep Sunder's up without wasting a damaging GCD

MINOR - Battle Shout, Bloody Healing, Berserker Rage
Choices here are once again quite limited, Battle Shout obviously for buffing reasons, Bloody healing to keep yourself topped off (considering changing with Furious Sundering - 50% Rage reduction in Sunder Armor)and Berserker Rage for that little extra boost every time you pop it.

9. List the value of your relevant stats:
FURY - hit/expertise caps for rage generation, followed by Strength, Crit and Mastery, with a dishonorable mention to Haste coming in dead last.

PROT - N/A, researching prot changes hence only been back for 2 days

ARMS - See above

10. What are your professions? How do your professions assist you in raiding?
JC / BS, Jewel Crafting for the 3x superior gems, and ease at gemming gear
Blacksmithing for the extra sockets, easier stat distribution

11. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?
Not really relevant since i'm applying for a Cata position, though i try to go out of my way to get the patterns needed the most by the guild

12. Have/Had you completed:
- Molten Core Attunement – Yes
- Blackwing Lair Attunement - Yes
- Karazhan Attunement - Yes
- SSC / TK Attunement - Yes
- BT / Mount Hyjal Attunement - No

13. List your reputation standings with the following factions.
Ashtongue Deathsworn: N/A
Argent Dawn: Revered
Brood of Nozdormu: N/A
Cenarion Circle: Neutral
Hydraxian Waterlords: Neutral
The Scale of the Sands: N/A
The Violet Eye: Honored
Zandalar Tribe: Neutral
Argent Crusade: Exalted
Kirin Tor: Exalted
Knights of the Ebon Blade: Exalted
Wyrmrest Accord: Exalted
The Sons of Hodir: Exalted
Horde Expedition: Exalted
Ashen Verdict: Exalted

14. Do you have any legendaries, rare exalted reputations or achievements that will assist the guild?
No sadly.

Social
15. Your real name?

Mike

16. How old are you?

17. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you (note the adjustment of server time by an hour may compound with an adjustment in your time zone by an hour as well)?
Melbourne, Aus, GMT+10

18. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?
Haven't been able to check the guild roster thanks to armory being down.

19. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).
having a hard time remembering before Wrath, only real guild to note was Not Steamboat on Alliance - Thaurissan, i was basically raiding every night bar tuesday and just burnt out, my responsibilities were basically showing up ontime every night, fully raid ready, all required mods working and being on top of my game.
Also did some small time raiding with Devils own before NSB, and One Percent a few months after NSB till they died.

20. If possible, provide a link to your previous guild's DKP/EPGP site.
N/A

21. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL report with your previous guild.
N/A

Gameplay
22. How many hours and at what times do you play each week?

during the day a bit, and generally i'm on after 6-6:30 each night

23. Please list your /played (Total time played and Time played this level).
88 days total, 70 days at 80

24. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (Pre-BC, BC and WoTLK – go into detail with WoTLK ICC and the roles you have played)?
This character, just Naxx, Ulduar full cleared, TOGC 25 full clear, ICC 25 11/12 (burnt out) and 11/12 10man ICC, roles mainly being Fury, and sometimes offspeccing to prot and arms for the 10 mans

25. Learning a new boss will most likely involve using a large quantity of consumables and having a large repair bill. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?
Yeah, no worries at all.

26. Having at least the best gear obtainable outside of raid instances is mandatory, and they should be enchanted and socketed with the best enchants and gems. Do you meet this requirement?
Yes, i make a habit of it.

[/b]27. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?[/b]
Definitely

28. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).
Restraint - Fury Warrior Uicombat

Alternatively if i've managed to screw that up ^
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img404/5960/uicombat.jpg

29. Do you PvP? Are you interested in rated BG's / Arena?
Very very very slightly, only with the right partners.

30. What World of Warcraft PvP experience do you have?
not alot.

Other
31. What are your reasons for applying to join Reform, over another guild?

Well, i am not looking for something that i can throw my entire life into, my missus wouldn't like that a whole lot, right time frame, right attitudes towards raiding.

32. Are you currently applying to any other guilds?
No

33. Being able to communicate on Vent is mandatory. Do you have the ability to speak on Vent? Will you?
I have Ventrilo and the ability to talk over it, i will chip in if i feel some extra input is needed.

34. Do you have a stable internet connection?
Very

35. Are you prone to getting capped/shaped/etc?
Nope, 200 GB's per month

36. List some of the specs of the computer you play WoW on.
Intel i5 2.8GhZ
4GB Ram
ATI 5770 1GB Graphics.
21" Widescreen

37. Describe what you think is your defining quality. What will make us want to recruit you over someone else? Realise that a majority of applications contain some variant of a "want to be the best" (this is a great question to convey your personality).
My defining quality, is that i hate to disappoint weather it be in attendance, consumables, gearing, i also strive to know the utmost about my primary and secondary spec.

38. How many achievement points do you have?
5600 odd

39. Are you interested in contributing towards guild achievements?
Very

40. Do you have your epic flying mount training?

41. How fast have you levelled previously and how fast are you expecting to level to 85?
I haven't exactly made an effort of remembering, but i'd say under a week for 85 quite easily, more than likely alot less than that.

42. Have you answered all questions wholly?
Yes

43. Anything else you want to add?
Only that i feel that i would add a solid raider to your roster, and hopefully a buddy too.
Also to note, most of my early game reps ( Vanilla and BC were done on a different character ) also may have stuffed up my screenshot above, i've only been back for 2 days and am in the process of tidying the UI up and customizing it.

Gear is socketed wrong due to the arp > crit change, obviously this is the wrong way to gem and i had no control in the matter, and saw little point to dumping a few hundred gold on new gems for 2-3 days

2Restraint - Fury Warrior Empty Re: Restraint - Fury Warrior Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:12 pm

doag

doag
Admin

Hi,

Thanks for your app, contact an officer ingame.

3Restraint - Fury Warrior Empty Re: Restraint - Fury Warrior Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:53 pm

Saji

grats on promotion!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum