Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arizonn - Fury / Prot Warrior

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arizonn - Fury / Prot Warrior Empty Arizonn - Fury / Prot Warrior Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:51 pm

arizonn

1. Do you have our required raiding mods:
- oRA3 – Yes
- Omen3 Threat Meter – Yes
- Deus Vox Encounters – Yes
- EPGP Lootmaster – Yes

2. Character
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thaurissan&cn=Arizonn

3. Is this the character you spend most / all of your time on?
Yes

4. Did you level this character from 1-80?
Yes

5. Do you have any worthy alts?
I have a lvl 80 priest which used to be my main back in the naxx days, gear isn't that great but it won't matter in Cataclysm.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thaurissan&cn=Xyheals

6. What is your preferred talent build? If you play a hybrid class, will you be able to respec according to the raid group's needs? If so, what other talent builds can you accommodate (skill wise and gear wise):
Currently at lvl 80 I am specced 2/31/3, I am always willing to spec for raids needs or if my gear alters e.g gaining superior 1h's and speccing into SMF if it is viable in cata.
http://www.wowhead.com/talent#LbZcrrcszkMfboh is my current build.

7. Please briefly explain how your class should equip himself for PvE. How should each statistic be considered, and why?
Reaching Hit Cap is a must as a fury warrior, also expertise cap is crucial.
As for other stats I believe that strength is the third most vital stat after hit/exp, following that I like to have a decent amount of haste for rage generation and also crit is important.

8. What glyphs do you use and why?
My glyph choice is pretty generic and self explanatory.
Prime:
Glyph of Bloodthirst for the extra 10% dmg.
Glyph of Raging blow for an extra 5% chance to critically strike with raging blow.
Glyph of slam for 5% increase crit chance with slam.

Major:
Glyph of Cleave for an extra hit (3rd target) on my cleaves.
Glyph of Heroic throw is an ideal way for me apply sunder armors and refresh them.
Glyph of Victory rush which increases my self healing by the spell by 50%, this isn't that important in raids I use it mainly for soloing. For raids I would interchange it for Colossus Smash as it refreshes my sunder armor stacks.

9. List the value of your relevant stats:
Unbuffed Stats are.
HP: 36,051
AP: 4001
Haste: 23.48%
Hit: 27.29%
Crit: 36.87%
Exp: 26/26

10. What are your professions? How do your professions assist you in raiding?
Enchanting - aids me in the fact that I get a ring enchant worth 80AP.
Mining - more useful when I used to tank, I plan on switching this for JC once I get enough gold.

11. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?
Probably the only slightly rare recipe I have is Enchanted Elementium, which really isn't much use.

12. Have/Had you completed:
- Molten Core Attunement – Yes
- Blackwing Lair Attunement - Yes
- Karazhan Attunement - Yes
- SSC / TK Attunement - No
- BT / Mount Hyjal Attunement - No

13. List your reputation standings with the following factions.
Ashtongue Deathsworn: N/A
Argent Dawn: Honored
Brood of Nozdormu: Hated
Cenarion Circle: Neutral
Hydraxian Waterlords: Friendly
The Scale of the Sands: N/A
The Violet Eye: Honored
Zandalar Tribe: Neutral
Argent Crusade: Exalted
Kirin Tor: Exalted
Knights of the Ebon Blade: Exalted
Wyrmrest Accord: Exalted
The Sons of Hodir: Exalted
Horde Expedition: Exalted
Ashen Verdict: Exalted

14. Do you have any legendaries, rare exalted reputations or achievements that will assist the guild?
Unfortunately, No.

Social
15. Your real name?
Luke

16. How old are you?

17. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you (note the adjustment of server time by an hour may compound with an adjustment in your time zone by an hour as well)?
I play from Melbourne,AUS. GMT+10

18. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?
I actually do not know any members:(

19. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).
I used to off-tank for One Percent for a short period of time before I got hacked.(Almost 1 year ago)

20. If possible, provide a link to your previous guild's DKP/EPGP site.
N/A

21. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL report with your previous guild.
N/A

Gameplay
22. How many hours and at what times do you play each week?
I usualy play around 20hours+ p/w. Now that I am on holidays that will drastically increase.
On weekdays I get on at approximately 6PM and get off at around 11-12.

23. Please list your /played (Total time played and Time played this level).
38 Days 11Hours Played Total.
21 Days 3hours Played at lvl 80

24. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (Pre-BC, BC and WoTLK – go into detail with WoTLK ICC and the roles you have played)?
I did not have much experience on this character in BC or WOTLK (Only completing 10/12 bosses in ICC as a fury warrior) This is due to me quitting the game for around 9months midway through the year and missing a crucial point in development gear and experience wise.
In Pre BC I completed every instance on my old warrior as a DPS and Tank.

25. Learning a new boss will most likely involve using a large quantity of consumables and having a large repair bill. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?
I always keep a fair amount of gold on me for repairs and I always keep at least 5 - 10 flasks/consumables ready for encounters.

26. Having at least the best gear obtainable outside of raid instances is mandatory, and they should be enchanted and socketed with the best enchants and gems. Do you meet this requirement?
I have tried very hard to reach the best gear I can and I do believe I have accomplished so.

27. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?
I am able to raid for the full duration as your times and days suit me perfectly.

28. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).
I don't have any Screenshots of my killing a boss but I have some of my UI.
Arizonn - Fury / Prot Warrior W8mk1t
http://tinypic.com/r/w8mk1t/7

29. Do you PvP? Are you interested in rated BG's / Arena?
I am very interested in starting to pvp again as I have been neglecting it recently and believe that PvP can further my skills in PvE by increasing my raid awareness etc.

30. What World of Warcraft PvP experience do you have?
I used to PVP Pre BC on my warrior (although times have changed drastically) I reached rank 10.

Other
31. What are your reasons for applying to join Reform, over another guild?
I have been looking around for a guild in which I believe has what it takes to progress through new content and I felt that I found a winner with Reform.

32. Are you currently applying to any other guilds?
No.
33. Being able to communicate on Vent is mandatory. Do you have the ability to speak on Vent? Will you?
Yes.

34. Do you have a stable internet connection?
Yes

35. Are you prone to getting capped/shaped/etc?
No
36. List some of the specs of the computer you play WoW on.
Intel i5 Quad Core processor
4.0 GB Ram
ATI Radeon HD 7500 Gfx Card
23inch Acer Monitor.

37. Describe what you think is your defining quality. What will make us want to recruit you over someone else? Realise that a majority of applications contain some variant of a "want to be the best" (this is a great question to convey your personality).
I am a quick learner and am able to learn new fights/encounters far more easily than most other I have encountered.
I have been playing this game since Pre BC and believe that I have acquired a knowledge of mechanics that most have not. I have also been playing a warrior since release so I am very passionate about my class.

38. How many achievement points do you have?

39. Are you interested in contributing towards guild achievements?
Always.

40. Do you have your epic flying mount training?
Yes

41. How fast have you levelled previously and how fast are you expecting to level to 85?
I generally level pretty quickly because I don't like mucking about and can’t wait to get into new content!
I plan to be 85 within 1 week of release at max.

42. Have you answered all questions wholly?
Yes

43. Anything else you want to add?
Thanks for your time:)

2Arizonn - Fury / Prot Warrior Empty Re: Arizonn - Fury / Prot Warrior Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:49 am

Ishkafel

Ishkafel

this guy is quite good - raided in OP for a while - definitely worth a trial

3Arizonn - Fury / Prot Warrior Empty Re: Arizonn - Fury / Prot Warrior Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:47 pm

doag

doag
Admin

Hi,

Thanks for your app, contact me ingame Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum