Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MM Hunter -> Fusíon

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MM Hunter -> Fusíon Empty MM Hunter -> Fusíon Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:50 am

Fusion

Fusion

Fusíon

1. Armory -> http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/fus%C3%ADon/advanced

2. What is your preferred talent build -> I love marksman so i'm glad it's been buffed, I have been playing it since vannila. I'm also comfortable as survival.

3. Briefly explain your priority in stats -> Agility > Hit cap > Crit/Mastery > haste

4. What glyphs do you use and why? -> Rapid fire, because when it's off CD I can hard cast aimed shot for huge damage. Aimed shot, 5 focus generated on crit. Steady shot, 10% increased damage on a shot that is 25% of my dps.

5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they? -> Nothing in particular, I pick up my proffessions to increase dps, that's all really.

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you? -> I play from Queensland, Australia. Daylight savings brings me 1 hour behind server time.

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you? -> I don't know any reform members, I found this guild because a) Foron left the guild he owned where i was a dps in and b) it was on the front page of forums.

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question). -> Smashed(A), Momentum(A), The Dispensers(H), Revelation(H). among other casual guilds and pvp guilds.

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screenshot of recount/skada in action. -> https://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff371/Fusionsan/?action=view&current=Screenshot2.jpg - Sorry that the screenshot shows a bit more than just recount >.<

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time) -> 164 days, 9 hours, 57 minutes, 32 seconds / at 85 - 21 days, 7 hours, 20 minutes, 7 seconds.

11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)? Cleared all vannila content during vannila on my hunter, same with bc content. I played a mage and rogue during naxx, uld and early toc. Killed yogg +2 back in uld days, did naxx when frost resist gear was used and toc is just toc. In cata i've downede 7/12 with Cho'gall at 40%, al'akir at 60%, chimaeron at 30% and Ascendent council on 50k hp.

12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold? -> I have enough money to take care of flasks, gems, enchants and I fish and cook my own food buffs.

13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)? -> I can attend Wednesday or Thursday and Sunday each week, sadly that's only 2/3 days.

14. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss). -> https://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff371/Fusionsan/?action=view&current=Screenshot2.jpg - I also have omen open during boss fights, but this was just a target dummy.

Other
15. Anything else you want to add? Tell us a Joke! -> I'm Fusion, I've played almost every race as my hunter, I achieved rank 11 (Lieutenant General) in vannila. I ride a Raven lord. I've also got 60k lifetime kills and a pretty nice guy, some people also say i've got a sexy voice. Razz

Last edited by Fusion on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total

2MM Hunter -> Fusíon Empty Re: MM Hunter -> Fusíon Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:33 am

Snipar

Snipar

Good app. only suggestion is to unforge fluid death and gem pure agi - get Destructive Shadowspirit Diamond until agile comes down in price if ur cheap like me with non heroic loot.

3MM Hunter -> Fusíon Empty Re: MM Hunter -> Fusíon Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:05 pm

Fusion

Fusion

I will do that next time i'm on, thanks Snipar. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum