Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rtslbd - 355 MM Hunter 8/12

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rtslbd - 355 MM Hunter 8/12 Empty Rtslbd - 355 MM Hunter 8/12 Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:03 am

rtslbd

Character
1. Character: Rtslbd
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/rtslbd/advanced

2. What is your preferred talent build?
Marksmanship 8/31/2 (Previously survival 3/7/31)

3. Briefly explain your priority in stats
Hit (to 8% cap)>Crit>Mastery>Haste

4. What glyphs do you use and why?
Aimed shot (extra focus on crits) Steadyshot (extra damage on most used shot) and Killshot (Handy for bosses with a brutal end phase such as council and chimaeron).

5. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?
Just the standard 525LW

Social
6. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you?
I play from Adelaide, DS does not effect me at all. GMT+9:30

7. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?
None, i just received a pm from DarkAnubisX when searching for a guild and he directed me here.

8. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).
Only one, Dark Immunity. I was in the core 10 man raid group. I didn't have any major responsibilities. I switched to this server to play and raid with my old real life friends from High School. With the launch of rift 8/10 of the core raid group quit WoW (all of my RL friends), leaving us with a mess. A person from Raid Group 2 was made GM and we did not see eye to eye, so i left. I did not want to have a core raid group with a couple of elite people and some people that did not put any effort in to be the best they can.

9. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL or screen shot of recount/skada in action.
See question 14.

Gameplay
10. Please list your /played (Total time)
34 days, 4 hours 10 minutes. I am fairly new i only started playing wow just before the shattering.

11. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (vanilla through to cata)?
Seeing as i had a late start i didn't get to do the end game content when it was actually hard. I have however made the effort to go back and complete as many raids as i can. In cata, i am currently 1/2 for TotFW, 5/6 for BwD and 2/4 for BoT. My experience is currently limited to 10man (unless you count BH/pre cata raids Razz).I know most of the upcoming fights, however if i dont know something i usually research and work it out myself. I tend to pick up things pretty quickly.

12. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?
Yes.

13. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?
Yes - the only reason i play WoW is for raiding, making progression and to have fun.

14. Post or provide a link to a screen shot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).
Don't have one with me in a raid just yet, so i just took a quick one on a dummy in orgrimmar.
https://i.imgur.com/H4nEa.jpg

Other
15. Anything else you want to add? Tell us a Joke!

Just some info about myself: My names Chris, Im 22 from Adelaide and i like to think im a pretty friendly guy. I waste all my money on my pride and joy (my car -_-) and im currently working full time. I used to play counter-strike professionally and did that for nearly 7 years under the alias of 'dblstR' so as you can imagine i am pretty competitive and strive to be the best at everything. I got to fly around Australia to play in big tournaments and played for major gaming organisations with sponsors, so while i may be new to WoW by certain standards, i have a lot of experience when it comes to gaming. If you would like to know anything else let me know.

Cheers,

Chris

2Rtslbd - 355 MM Hunter 8/12 Empty Re: Rtslbd - 355 MM Hunter 8/12 Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:49 am

unholysin

unholysin
Officer

lol I like robberducky in the photo with his new axes. Anyways pst Unholysin, Zethy, Niktaf or Erick for invite for trial. Ty

3Rtslbd - 355 MM Hunter 8/12 Empty Re: Rtslbd - 355 MM Hunter 8/12 Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:49 pm

darkanubis

I'm not too familiar with hunters, but I know you don't have the right meta gem on lol..

4Rtslbd - 355 MM Hunter 8/12 Empty Re: Rtslbd - 355 MM Hunter 8/12 Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Fusion

Fusion

You could change your glyphs to optimize dps, and Haste is better then mastery for the hard casting AiS, you could also change your gemming a little to get more dps. Razz

5Rtslbd - 355 MM Hunter 8/12 Empty Re: Rtslbd - 355 MM Hunter 8/12 Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:54 am

rtslbd

Yeah I definitely need to replace some gems. I have been thinking some haste would be useful, but currently my rotation is sting, cs, ss, ss, as, ss, ss, cs and the timing works perfectly similar to the old survival 1.66 cobra shot cast. I must admit I am still pretty new to MM though so I'm sure I have room to improve.

6Rtslbd - 355 MM Hunter 8/12 Empty Re: Rtslbd - 355 MM Hunter 8/12 Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:50 am

Fusion

Fusion

rtslbd wrote:1.66 cobra shot cast.

SV has haste soft caps, 1.66, 1.25, 1.0; MM however, does not. For MM you just need to get it down to 1.49 without the 4 set from gear, and then you're doing it right.

I've stacked a little more so my Steady is down to 1.3, but that's just because I like to hardcast AiS as my focus dump. Razz

7Rtslbd - 355 MM Hunter 8/12 Empty Re: Rtslbd - 355 MM Hunter 8/12 Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:08 pm

unholysin

unholysin
Officer

Archiving app due to no in game pst

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum