Reform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Thaurissan Horde Guild.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Umirindon - Unholy Dk ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Umirindon - Unholy Dk  ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL Empty Umirindon - Unholy Dk ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:48 am

Umirindon

Character
1. Do you have our required raiding mods (if not you will be required to have them before your first raid):
- oRA3 – Yes
- Omen3 Threat Meter – Yes
- Deus Vox Encounters – No (DBM)
- EPGP Lootmaster – Yes

2. Character
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/umirindon/simple
3. Is this the character you spend most / all of your time on?
Yes

4. Did you level this character from 1-80? (required)
Yes

5. Do you have any worthy alts?
<Insert Armory Link Here>

6. What is your preferred talent build? If you play a hybrid class, will you be able to respec according to the raid group's needs? If so, what other talent builds can you accommodate (skill wise and gear wise)?
Preferred talent build atm is unholy, although reading into the mechanics dw unholy and dw frost are viable options as endgame heroic raiding progresses

7. Please briefly explain how your class should equip himself for PvE. How should each statistic be considered, and why?
Strength (our major stat that give all the dps, as front on dps such in ulduar days are over, as long as your smart enough to dps from behind expertise shouldnt take priority)thanks to Unholy Might strength stat is now the priority stat thanks to the 20% increase dps for 30sec every 3mins, next to the desirable 8% hitcap > Haste for quicker rune regeneration and attack speed, as well as the energy regeneration on our ghouls > Crit > Expertise to cap

8. What glyphs do you use and why?
Prime - Glyph of
Ghoul - 40%more strength = More dps and 40%more stamina = More survivability
Scourge Strike - Inc shadow dmg by 30% = More dps
Death Coil - Inc dmg by 15% = More DPS

Major - Glyph of
AMS - increases duration, increasing survivability and more runic power regen
Pestilence - increases Radius = More aoe DPS
Blood Boil - increases radius = More aoe DPS

Minor - Glyph Of
Raise Ally - extra person to dps if res on cd and is desperate to dps
Horn of Winter - extra minute on HoW increasing raid buff by 1min
Resilient Grip - Cooldown reset if target immune = better chance of not missing in fights where need to contain ads

9. List the value of your relevant stats:
strength = more ap which = more dps
haste = faster rune regen and energy regen on ghoul meaning faster rotation and more crits which = more dps
hit = important to not miss the boss

10. What are your professions? How do your professions assist you in raiding?
jewelcrafting - 3 unique gems adding a total of 81 strength gain
blacksmithing - socket bracers and gloves allowing for more gems creating a 80 strength gain

11. Do you have any rare patterns/recipes etc. that would benefit the guild? What are they?
not atm, still leveling then to the new cap

12. Have/Had you completed:
- Molten Core Attunement – Yes
- Blackwing Lair Attunement - Yes
- Karazhan Attunement - Yes
- SSC / TK Attunement - Yes
- BT / Mount Hyjal Attunement - Yes

13. List your reputation standings with the following factions.
Ashtongue Deathsworn: revered
Argent Dawn: friendly
Brood of Nozdormu:
Cenarion Circle: revered
Hydraxian Waterlords: neutral
The Scale of the Sands: neutral
The Violet Eye:
Zandalar Tribe:
Argent Crusade: exhalted
Kirin Tor: exhalted
Knights of the Ebon Blade: exhalted
Wyrmrest Accord: exhalted
The Sons of Hodir: exhalted
Horde Expedition: exhalted
Ashen Verdict: exhalted

14. Do you have any legendaries, rare exalted reputations or achievements that will assist the guild?
nope

Social
15. Your real name? dylan

16. How old are you? 20

17. What location do you play WoW from? What is the timezone there? (GMT+?) How do daylight savings changes affect you (note the adjustment of server time by an hour may compound with an adjustment in your time zone by an hour as well)? sydney aest+10, no change in server time for me

18. List all Reform members you know and how you know them. What will they have to say about you?
fresh xfer so dont know any1

19. List your previous guilds, ranks / responsibilities in those guilds, and reasons why you are no longer in those guilds (go into detail with this question).
Pulse - Core raider and melee officer, take care of raid spots and organise raid melee fights and positioning and recruitment. left to go to malevolent after the shift of guild leaders seen the guild spiril downhill and go inactive in raiding
Malevolent - core raider, left to xfer to frostmourne to play with mates, the insane ques and lack of raiding on that server seen me to come back to thaurissan to find that they had disband due to the cata expansion

20. If possible, provide a link to your previous guild's DKP/EPGP site.
they didnt run it

21. If possible, provide a link to a recent WWS/WoL report with your previous guild.
no reports due to cata expansion

Gameplay
22. How many hours and at what times do you play each week?
25-30

23. Please list your /played (Total time played and Time played this level).
52 days 17 hours total, 1 day this level

24. What World of Warcraft PvE end-game experience do you have on this character (Pre-BC, BC and WoTLK – go into detail with WoTLK ICC and the roles you have played)? only started wow mid WotLK when Toc was released
Toc 5/5
Togc 5/5
Uld 12/13
Icc 12/12 Normal
11/12 HM

25. Learning a new boss will most likely involve using a large quantity of consumables and having a large repair bill. Are you self-sufficient when it comes to being prepared with consumables and gold?
yes gold is no issue and i always have all consumables plus plenty to spare for wipes

26. Having at least the best gear obtainable outside of raid instances is mandatory, and they should be enchanted and socketed with the best enchants and gems. Do you meet this requirement?
at this present time im still gearing up, i do not want to enchant/gem current gear as it will quickly be replaced, i will however gem/enchant upon requst if it is needed to do so to get the most out of every raider

27. Are you able to attend all of our progression raid nights from start to finish (this is vitally important and failure to do so will result in your removal from guild)?
yes not a problem
28. Post or provide a link to a screenshot of your UI in a raid situation (ie. killing a boss).
https://imgur.com/7menz
29. Do you PvP? Are you interested in rated BG's / Arena?
casual pvp

30. What World of Warcraft PvP experience do you have?
just casual bgs and 2v2 3v3 skirmish matches
Other
31. What are your reasons for applying to join Reform, over another guild? herd good things whilst on this server before and was recommended i give u guys an application

32. Are you currently applying to any other guilds?
no
33. Being able to communicate on Vent is mandatory. Do you have the ability to speak on Vent? Will you?
yes will speak if required but not spam useless junk
34. Do you have a stable internet connection?
yes
35. Are you prone to getting capped/shaped/etc?
nope
36. List some of the specs of the computer you play WoW on.
intel core 17 2.8ghz
6gb ram
1gb nvidia 280x gfx card
37. Describe what you think is your defining quality. What will make us want to recruit you over someone else? Realise that a majority of applications contain some variant of a "want to be the best" (this is a great question to convey your personality).
im not the average cliche applicant who will just copy and paste something from a website they found, i understand my class properly and spend numerous amount of hours researching my class and constant tweaks i can do to make me the best, i am focused at everything i do and will put in 110% all the time, maintaining a 100% attendance rate to raids.
38. How many achievement points do you have?
39. Are you interested in contributing towards guild achievements?
yes of course
40. Do you have your epic flying mount training?
yes
41. How fast have you levelled previously and how fast are you expecting to level to 85?
85 already in approx 2days

42. Have you answered all questions wholly? yes

43. Anything else you want to add? looking forward to your reply and thanks for your time Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum